Jump to content

Harry Styles - "Watermelon Sugar"


juancsantoyo

Recommended Posts

nooniebao

1 billion streams on Spotify. His first song to achieve this milestone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • SignificantOther

    102

  • More Than A Melody

    74

  • BoyAlmighty

    58

  • Starkboy

    51

SelenaTheWinner
On 1/14/2021 at 6:59 PM, nooniebao said:

1 billion streams on Spotify. His first song to achieve this milestone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sucha Summer Classic! :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
James_Dean
3 hours ago, nooniebao said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Gone, but never forgotten :jonny2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
SelenaTheWinner

AMAZING!!! So proud of him & this song!!! One of my most favorite songs EVER! Sucha Classic!!!! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
SelenaTheWinner
On 3/15/2021 at 7:42 AM, nooniebao said:

 

 

 

17 hours ago, nooniebao said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

On 3/15/2021 at 8:20 AM, Sam96 said:

So proud of Harry 

Sucha Classic! The Music he makes is just timeless!!! <3 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SelenaTheWinner said:

 

 

Sucha Classic! The Music he makes is just timeless!!! <3 

I almost cried when he won! After 10 years of being a stan, his hard work paid off :weeps::clap3:

Link to post
Share on other sites
SelenaTheWinner
22 hours ago, Sam96 said:

I almost cried when he won! After 10 years of being a stan, his hard work paid off :weeps::clap3:

Same!! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
×
×
  • Create New...