2gether The Series - Ultimate Rate Results (page 631)

pengkweeen
5 hours ago, MayorOfTrollTown said:

This seems promising :clap3: 

Hide contents

Also, I hope you make them have s*x on the office desk at some point :gaygacat3:

Omg thanks babe! :hug: :smitten:And welcome to the 2gether fanbase on ATRL! :heart:

I can neither confirm nor deny that that may be happening

:fan:

5 hours ago, 808s said:

I look so good whew

808s

Slay KING :jonny:

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreGuy

• pengkweeen

• Zaram

• BrothaGaga

Top Posters In This Topic

pengkweeen
4 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

Hi girlies how are yall? Sorry I havent been here a lot i've been so into Rain On Me & Chromatica these past few days/weeks :toofunny3: 

How is everyone??!!

My baby win reached 3m followers and bright 4m few days ago. We love to see it.

I also successfully recruited 3 more friends to the #TeamSarawatWives I told them to watch and they csnt stop talking about this show now😂😂 they even said they havent felt this smitten or grinned this much over a show before. They also said they are def gonna rewatch and they miss them already :lmao: I CANT @ BrightWin's impact

we love to see it

WBCsb7M.gif

The way we missed you in here sis

tenor.gif?itemid=10942013

We tried to tagged you everyday sis

And yes at you recruiting new clowns!

pengkweeen

Play2gether episode 2 tonight guys! :heart: As usual, english subtitles will come when we're pissed :fan: GMMTV hates us!

MonsterNavy
17 minutes ago, pengkweeen said:

The way we missed you in here sis

We tried to tagged you everyday sis

And yes at you recruiting new clowns!

Missed yall too girls!!  :hug: 

i'm back tho so be ready for the spamming i'm gonna do :eli: 

I'm currently watching Crash Landing On You & Itaewon Class (not BL, korean dramas) I'm trying to get brightwin and 2gether off my head but nothing works :rip: 

also, chromatica release, rain on me & sour candy releases has been eating up my time :rip: 

i'mma start My Engineer this wednesday I think after I finish crash landing. And one of the friends I recruited to the team sarawat wives who has never seen a BL in her life ever before 2gether is making me watch theory of love :rip: so I guess my engineer and theory are next

cant wait for the new play2gether ep today!! Them in pajamas are too cute and I cant stand Win's smile in the preview :weeps: he's too precious. Lets hope there's a subtitle available once released not days before.
Are they not aware BrightWin's fans are mostly not Thai? :rip:  

Edited by MonsterNavy
pengkweeen
Just now, MonsterNavy said:

Missed yall too girls!!  :hug: 

i'm back tho so be ready for the spamming i'm gonna do :eli: 

I'm currently watching Crash Landing On You & Itaewon Class (not BL, korean dramas) I'm trying to get brightwin and 2gether off my head but nothing works :rip: 

also, chromatica release, rain on me & sour candy releases has been eating up my time :rip: 

i'mma start My Engineer this wednesday I think after I finish crash landing. And one of the friends I recruited to the team sarawat wives who has never seen a BL in her life ever before 2gether is making me watch theory of love :rip: so I guess my engineer and theory are next

cant wait for the new play2gether ep today!! Them in pajamas are too cute and I cant stand Win's smile in the preview :weeps: he's too precious. Lets hope there's a subtitle once released not days before :rip: 

Yes we're ready for the spamming :fan:

Omg those shows have been famous here in the country for quite a while now :toofunny2:  And sis, we know there are much better shows out there but 2gether will be forever stuck in our heads :weeps:

Sis almost everyone else here is a lil' monster (except me and a few) :toofunny2: so we've been talking about Chromatica :heart:

nn you should support a sis out and read my BrightWin fanfic :fan: before watching My Engineer. @Zaram is the ambassador for My Engineer so I'm sure he'll help you out there :heart:

You know that GMMTV will have the subtitles on tomorrow :dies: Which is what I don't get. It's not even a live show so they could've done the subtitles little by little until it airs :skull:

Are they not aware BrightWin's fans are mostly not Thai? :rip:

nn they are but they don't seem to care. Imagine if BrightWin didn't have an international fanbase :skull:

Also, I saw some Thai YT acounts being mean to people in the comments when non-Thais politely ask for english subtitles :rip:

Edited by pengkweeen
MonsterNavy
19 minutes ago, pengkweeen said:

Yes we're ready for the spamming :fan:

Omg those shows have been famous here in the country for quite a while now :toofunny2:  And sis, we know there are much better shows out there but 2gether will be forever stuck in our heads :weeps:

Sis almost everyone else here is a lil' monster (except me and a few) :toofunny2: so we've been talking about Chromatica :heart:

nn you should support a sis out and read my BrightWin fanfic :fan: before watching My Engineer. @Zaram is the ambassador for My Engineer so I'm sure he'll help you out there :heart:

You know that GMMTV will have the subtitles on tomorrow :dies: Which is what I don't get. It's not even a live show so they could've done the subtitles little by little until it airs :skull:

nn they are but they don't seem to care. Imagine if BrightWin didn't have an international fanbase :skull:

Also, I saw some Thai YT acounts being mean to people in the comments when non-Thais politely ask for english subtitles :rip:

What is this fanfic sis? Is this explicit? :eli: jk

the mess of it all they are so stupid for not posting subtitles the moment they upload it some people will forget it to check back

again the day after :rip: 

6 minutes ago, pengkweeen said:

Also,

Reveal hidden contents

are we risking our lives for the GCQ :fan: @MonsterNavy @BrothaGaga @OreGuy @MingYouToo

Nnn no sis. Not going out still :skull: 

the past 2 weeks the outside world here is already a mess everyone's already going out :rip: this mother****ing country I swear to god :toofunny3: 

Edited by MonsterNavy
pengkweeen

What is this fanfic sis? Is this explicit? :eli: jk

I just posted a chapter 1 of my BrightWin fic and to answer that question

Spoiler

Let's just say it's gonna be explicit in a few chapters :fan:

the mess of it all they are so stupid for not posting subtitles the moment they upload it some people will forget it to check back

again the day after :rip: 

They want us to keep refreshing the video waiting for the english subtitles :rip: Speaking of, BrightWin released so many content last week. Did you get to watch any of them?

Nnn no sis. Not going out still :skull: 

the past 2 weeks the outside world here is already a mess everyone's already going out :rip: this mother****ing country I swear to god :toofunny3: 

Same :skull: 

The amount of new cases in the past few days i- :toofunny2:

7 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

Hi girlies how are yall? Sorry I havent been here a lot i've been so into Rain On Me & Chromatica these past few days/weeks :toofunny3: 

How is everyone??!!

My baby win reached 3m followers and bright 4m few days ago. We love to see it.

I also successfully recruited 3 more friends to the #TeamSarawatWives I told them to watch and they csnt stop talking about this show now😂😂 they even said they havent felt this smitten or grinned this much over a show before. They also said they are def gonna rewatch and they miss them already :lmao: I CANT @ BrightWin's impact

we love to see it

WBCsb7M.gif

You're finally back! :jonny6: :party: Thank goodness you're spreading the agenda even when you were gone :fan: WBCsb7M.gif

6 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

also, is that his house?? It looks like a mansion :deadbanana: 

I want him to be my sugar daddy

WBCsb7M.gif

That's his house, yes. He so rich. :jonny6:

5 hours ago, 808s said:

The couch scene? YES omg

Tine lowkey knew that Wat would come on the couch, that's why he chose it, so they can be cozier, you know. I bet they did it when Wat started kissing him.

WBCsb7M.gif

Enjoy all this glory sis, I'm excited to see your meltdown reaction in Ep 11 to 13 :fan: 

Spoiler

WBCsb7M.gif

pengkweeen
13 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

Nope :party: Still working from home :fan: And thank God for that :fan: 

:fan: With your new schedule!

11 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

Enjoy all this glory sis, I'm excited to see your meltdown reaction in Ep 11 to 13 :fan: 

Hide contents

WBCsb7M.gif

nn :toofunny2: I'm ready for the good sis' rants :dies:

pengkweeen
17 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

That's his house, yes. He so rich. :jonny6:

Rich, beautiful, and great personality :jonny5:

4 minutes ago, pengkweeen said:

:fan: With your new schedule!

nn :toofunny2: I'm ready for the good sis' rants :dies:

I just know the good sis isn't gonna have it :toofunny3: I'd love to see it :fan:

3 minutes ago, pengkweeen said:

Rich, beautiful, and great personality :jonny5:

not you ignoring his only acting talent tho :gaygacat1:

pengkweeen
6 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

I just know the good sis isn't gonna have it :toofunny3: I'd love to see it :fan:

:fan: the good old days of us in here posting our frustrations about episodes 11-13 :smitten: and how the strong ones stayed in the base :fan:

5 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

not you ignoring his only acting talent tho :gaygacat1:

I was just listing traits of a great boyfriend :gaycat5:

MingYouToo
9 hours ago, OreGuy said:

wait, they are having a new rate?? the fear 

Hide contents

maybe let's just boycott it all together then

uGlsUMN.gif

i will be forced to participate bc i will payola the hell out of tawan at #1 the kristrash propaganda there :jonny6:not a homophobic actor latching onto king singto for relevance

:fan: the good old days of us in here posting our frustrations about episodes 11-13 :smitten: 

A moment so traumatic for me :fan: 

and how the strong ones stayed in the base :fan:

Nnnn say it sis :fan: They are somewhere else tho, hating BW :fan: 

I was just listing traits of a great boyfriend :gaycat5:

Nnn book your flights now sis and kidnap meet your future bf

https://www.cebupacificair.com/

Edited by OreGuy
MingYouToo
Just now, OreGuy said:

A moment so traumatic for me :fan: 

Nnnn say it sis :fan: They are somewhere else tho, hating BW :fan: 

Nnn book your flights now sis and kidnap meet your future bf

https://www.cebupacificair.com/

they hate the power of a confident bisexual king and a wealthy 20 year old with personality.

no facebook meltdowns over their gf too :fan:

if ever yall girlies participate in the rate and they block brightwin support the only bl actor in gmmtv that matters, king tawan!

1 minute ago, MingYouToo said:

i will be forced to participate bc i will payola the hell out of tawan at #1 the kristrash propaganda there :jonny6:not a homophobic actor latching onto king singto for relevance

Spoiler

send me a list sis :fan:

maybe I'll submit to have your fave enough power to reach #1 :fan: 

MingYouToo
2 minutes ago, OreGuy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

send me a list sis :fan:

maybe I'll submit to have your fave enough power to reach #1 :fan: 

i honestly dont know the rules i dont visit there dddd  :rip: all i know is ill have king tawan at #1 gun #2 and singto at #3.

KRIST CAN STAY #LAST its what he deserves.

Just now, MingYouToo said:

they hate the power of a confident bisexual king and a wealthy 20 year old with personality.

the sufferings are fun to witness tho :fan: 

no facebook meltdowns over their gf too :fan:

that was so messy :ahh: and totally out of line :fan: 

if ever yall girlies participate in the rate and they block brightwin support the only bl actor in gmmtv that matters, king tawan!

It's time for your payola now :fan: like @Zaram did in the actors rate with ha fave :fan: 

MingYouToo
11 hours ago, BrothaGaga said:

NOT BRIGHT'S UNCLE FURTHERING THE CLOWN AGENDA

ive seen his uncle everywhere. is he a hunty too? the apple doesnt fall far from the tree it seems :fan:

2 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

i honestly dont know the rules i dont visit there dddd  :rip: all i know is ill have king tawan at #1 gun #2 and singto at #3.

KRIST CAN STAY #LAST its what he deserves.

YUP YUP that bitch Krist got me in trouble the first time I submitted him in my list not knowing his homophobic ways, trash i say :gaycat5: