Katy Perry: The Receipts 🕶 Con Calma #31 Hot 100

1,133 posts in this topic

Spotify update now live! :party: Some pretty notable moments since last month's update:

- Witness has indeed crossed 1B combined plays (including remixes)! We already knew this for a couple weeks but the proof is in the numbers (minus remixes, it's at around 975M, so keep streaming Kitties!)

- Songs that passed their closest milestone: Last Friday Night (250M), Teenage Dream (200M), Unconditionally (180M), Hot N Cold (160M), 365 (70M), Hey Hey Hey (22M), Save As Draft (15M), Waving Through A Window (5M), Self Inflicted (4M).

- Songs close to passing their closest milestone: Dark Horse (592M), Chained to the Rhythm (398M), I Kissed A Girl (198M), Part Of Me (129M), 365 (74M), Waking Up In Vegas (39M), Not Like The Movies (24.8M), This Moment (17.8M), Witness (17.8M), If You Can Afford Me (9.99M).

By "milestones", I refer to the following being achieved or realistically being achieved before the next update:

- Every 1M until 25M,

- Every 5M thereafter until 50M,

- Every 10M thereafter until 200M,

- Every 25M thereafter until 500M,

- Every 50M thereafter

i.e. now that Teenage Dream has reached 200M, its next milestone target will be 225M. Once Dark Horse reaches 600M, its next milestone target will be 650M etc.

- Additionally, Bon Appétit has surpassed This Is How We Do in combined streams and now ranks as her 14th most-streamed song on Spotify.

- Finally, Katy's combined streaming total (from YouTube and Spotify only) now sits at 24,919,934,218... so close to 25 BILLION!

That's a quarter of a TRILLION*. :jonny5:

Our girl is just too powerful. And to think, her comeback single is supposedly coming before the month is through... we're not even ready.

* Yes I know this is incorrect, I'm not that bad at math. It's a joke!

I am really hoping Con Calma start smashing so she reaches 30M monthly listeners on Spotify. I don't think she ever did right? I think the most i saw her was close to 29M...

7 hours ago, PhoebeBuffay said:

I am really hoping Con Calma start smashing so she reaches 30M monthly listeners on Spotify. I don't think she ever did right? I think the most i saw her was close to 29M...

That sounds about right, I honestly forget to check that section. :skull: Hopefully Con Calma and Never Really Over will do well at the same time, that's how artists can have those huge amount of monthly listeners, but having multiple hit songs reaching a range of demographics. I don't know why but I'm getting midtempo teas from NRO, or perhaps a powerpop/anthemic kind of song like Roar.

Con Calma gets a cute increase in Brazil's airpaly charts thanks to Katy's remix :party: 

900 million views :clap3: