• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SeanET

• Aurora

• Piethro

• bsdoacao3

Top Posters In This Topic

@SeanET you not care but Chartmasters has Katy at 223m, just let you Katy Kats now ❤️

Also where do you guys make these layouts? Because I wanna make a slick receipts thread for a certain someone.

YJCeltL.png

On 11/11/2018 at 6:53 AM, Yog said:

@SeanET you not care but Chartmasters has Katy at 223m, just let you Katy Kats now ❤️

Also where do you guys make these layouts? Because I wanna make a slick receipts thread for a certain someone.

YJCeltL.png

thanx for the info

i got them from twitter @perryoncharts

Hey Hey Hey all. ?

The legendary @WalkingOnCharts has kindly gifted the receipts thread to me as life gets busier for him; these are some big shoes to fill but I will try my best to keep the thread updated as any relevant information, certifications, streams, chart stats etc. require updating in the lead up to and during the KP5 era. If we need any new graphics commissioned, he's kindly offered to still do those, so the OP will never look boring. :heart2:

I haven't updated much, just some light edits thus far. Streaming info for November for both Spotify and YouTube has been updated, as well as a new YouTube stat section which includes approximate views, likes, dislikes and like/dislike ratio. This information was present in previous iterations of the thread, so I thought I'd bring it back. Who knew Swish Swish had so many likes?

If you think anything should be added to the OP right away, let me know here. If something needs updating, feel free to tag me here, but please don't spam me. If you tag me and I don't update right away for whatever reason, I'll probably just be waiting for a convenient time (or struggling to bypass the server errors. :skull:)

I also added a credits section to the footer to recognise the forefathers of the receipts thread. I'm proud to be lucky #7! May KP5 bring great things to this thread. Until then... Alexa, play "Cozy Little Christmas". ?

6 hours ago, Aurora said:

Hey Hey Hey all. ?

The legendary @WalkingOnCharts has kindly gifted the receipts thread to me as life gets busier for him; these are some big shoes to fill but I will try my best to keep the thread updated as any relevant information, certifications, streams, chart stats etc. require updating in the lead up to and during the KP5 era. If we need any new graphics commissioned, he's kindly offered to still do those, so the OP will never look boring. :heart2:

I haven't updated much, just some light edits thus far. Streaming info for November for both Spotify and YouTube has been updated, as well as a new YouTube stat section which includes approximate views, likes, dislikes and like/dislike ratio. This information was present in previous iterations of the thread, so I thought I'd bring it back. Who knew Swish Swish had so many likes?

If you think anything should be added to the OP right away, let me know here. If something needs updating, feel free to tag me here, but please don't spam me. If you tag me and I don't update right away for whatever reason, I'll probably just be waiting for a convenient time (or struggling to bypass the server errors. :skull:)

I also added a credits section to the footer to recognise the forefathers of the receipts thread. I'm proud to be lucky #7! May KP5 bring great things to this thread. Until then... Alexa, play "Cozy Little Christmas". ?

Slé! :heart2:

Says hi on the spotify stats section

1 hour ago, Jimi said:

Slé! :heart2:

Says hi on the spotify stats section

I’ll do another update in December and make sure to include this! Hopefully Cozy Little Christmas will be available by then, too.

WHY was Thinking Of You (Extended) deleted?????????? It had like 35M views?????????????????????????

WHY were Live On Letterman live videos ALL blocked worldwide at 11,5M (Peacock https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZEBNioAMxU), 8M (Firework), 6,5M (I Kissed A Girl), 6M (Hot N Cold), 4,5M (Teenage Dream), 3M (California Gurls), 2M (Waking Up In Vegas)???????

WHY was Firework (Official Lyric Video)  blocked worldwide at 23,5M views (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlLgvQErn6o)???????

Also, Dark Horse (Audio) remains unlisted at 88M (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9S-88WxPdE)

"Katy Perry sings "Hot N Cold" with Elmo on Sesame Street!" remains unlisted at 96,5M (YES IT IS UNLISTED, you can't find it on Youtube search)

Last Friday Night (Teaser) blocked worldwide at 16M (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ghe52kEPpAQ

Ur So Gay blocked outside the US at 61,5M views (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWbLkXhGEmo)

Rise (Olympics video) blocked outside the US at 34M views (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFIIMEe2Ht0)

I swear this bitch her team is the worst :weeps:

Edited by Jimi

• 2 weeks later...

2010 album Teenage Dream is going to hit 2B Spotify streams in less than a year...whew.

Hi all, I'm new here and just wanted to share a press release/ "About Katy Perry" piece I wrote the other day ?

Katy Perry made her Capitol Records debut with 2008’s One of the Boys after signing to the label in 2007. Her debut single, I Kissed a Girl, topped the Billboard Hot 100 for 7-weeks, with the follow-up single Hot n Cold peaking at No. 3 and remaining in the top ten for 18 weeks.

Now worth over $330 million, Katy has sold more than 40 million adjusted albums and over 125 million tracks worldwide, totaling over 165 million records according to Universal Music Group as of February 2017.

She cemented her status as a global superstar with her sophomore album Teenage Dream (2010), which sold nearly 20 million adjusted albums worldwide and produced 5 of her 9 #1 singles — tying a historic record previously only held by Michael Jackson, winning her the prestigious Billboard Spotlight Award and American Music Award for Special Achievement. 

PRISM, Katy’s 2013 album, debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 and iTunes in 100 countries and has sold more than 12.5 million adjusted albums worldwide, spawning Diamond certified hits like Roar and Dark Horse. In 2015, Katy set the record for the most-watched Super Bowl halftime show in history and became the global top-paid entertainer of the year, earning $135 million.

Katy’s latest album, Witness, debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200, marking her third consecutive album to debut atop the chart. The lead single, Chained To The Rhythm, set the record for the biggest first day Spotify streams for a female artist at the time of its release and is now certified Platinum, with over 1 billion streams worldwide. Follow-up singles Bon Appétit and Swish Swish set personal viewing records during their debut weeks and are both RIAA certified.

Witness sold over 2 million adjusted copies worldwide and accumulated 3 billion global streams since its release. She topped Forbes’ Highest-Paid Women in Music list in 2018 once again, raking in $83 million.

Katy has also seen success with her tours since The Hello Katy Tour (2009). Since then, she’s entertained fans with her California Dreams Tour (2011-2012); the 2014-2015 Prismatic World Tour was the highest grossing female tour of 2014 and grossed more than $204.3 million from 149 shows with a total attendance of 2 million; as well as her latest Witness: The Tour, which grossed over $1 million per night. 

She’s one of the strongest living forces on social media with nearly 70 million likes on Facebook and 75 million followers on Instagram. Additionally, Katy reached a new milestone on Twitter in 2017, becoming the first person to reach 100 million followers. Katy has been the most followed person on Twitter since 2013. 

Katy Perry is the most-streamed and subscribed to female artist on YouTube, proving to be a streaming force. Anthems including Firework and Last Friday Night have over one billion views, while Roar and Dark Horse have surpassed the two billion mark. Katy became the first artist in RIAA history to earn three Diamond Song Awards and is certified for over 100 million records in the United States alone, making her one of the best-selling artists of all time. 

Witness officially crossed 900M streams on Spotify 

it's gaining +15M streams every month. at this rate, it should surpass 1 billion streams by July 2019. 

17 hours ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Witness officially crossed 900M streams on Spotify 

it's gaining +15M streams every month. at this rate, it should surpass 1 billion streams by July 2019. 

let’s hope it does omg

Are any of her smashes (4x Plat or higher) undercertified in the US?

On 11/18/2018 at 7:54 AM, Aurora said:

Hey Hey Hey all. ?

Cute post  my dear Aurora :party:

I’ll do another big streaming update after Christmas/in the new year sometime, it’s a super busy time of year. But it’s not like there’s much to update anyways. :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.