Katy Perry Receipts ・ TD 5.7B / PRISM 3.6B

Piethro

Will do another streaming update in ~12 hours. Finally have some time free after working 11/12 days this past fortnight. :jonny5: Excited to see where CCR and NRO now stand!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SeanET

• Aurora

• Piethro

• bsdoacao3

Top Posters In This Topic

Bon Appetit passed 700M and TOTGA is almost there :clap3: 

3 hours ago, Aurora said:

Will do another streaming update in ~12 hours. Finally have some time free after working 11/12 days this past fortnight. :jonny5: Excited to see where CCR and NRO now stand!

:siptea: cant wait 

On 6/17/2019 at 3:19 AM, halcyonday said:

Bon Appetit passed 700M and TOTGA is almost there :clap3: 

On 6/17/2019 at 6:44 AM, znake said:

:siptea: cant wait 

Sorry for the delay, something came up yesterday. YouTube update posted! Changes:

9. Bon Appétit (+1)

10. The One That Got Away (-1)

37. Never Really Over (NEW)

38. Con Calma Remix (-1)

Spotify update coming soon(tm).

CCR outlasting NRO :dies: 

she really has to ditch Zedd :michael:

after 7 ****ing attempts to save, the Spotify update is finally live :heart2: will any of Katy's new songs make their way into her all-time Top 20?

31 minutes ago, SeanET said:

Con Calma debuted at #90, fell off, then re-entered at #95.

Con Calma Remix pushed the song to a new peak of #34, then fell to #35.

Either way you look at it, Never Really Over going #15-28 in its first two weeks is better than what Con Calma did, which has now had time to build organically at radio and on streaming. We'll have to see where NRO is in 2-3 months' time and if it gets a high-profile remix before making such a call.

12 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Con Calma debuted at #90, fell off, then re-entered at #95.

that wasn't Katy's version so we don't care

13 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Con Calma Remix pushed the song to a new peak of #34, then fell to #35.

and it's stable in the top 25 for the last 4(?) weeks

a remix...of a latin song :deadbanana2:

13 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Either way you look at it, Never Really Over going #15-28 in its first two weeks is better than what Con Calma did

Con Calma is a remix of latin song - NRO is a brand new pop song

need i say more?

(big countries only)

Never Really Over

Dance With The Devil outstreaming Act My Age :clap3:

OOTB outstreaming Witness :hoetenks:

16 hours ago, SeanET said:

It’s literally been two weeks and nro is going back up next week. Besides, it’s a pop perfection and is incredibly stable compared to her ever release in the witness era. 

Brazilian Pop Airplay Radio Charts:
Con Calma [Remix] (feat. Katy Perry & Snow) or Con Calma (feat. Snow) - Daddy Yankee

21-18-16-19-16-15

Never Really Over
72-66

Brazilian Spotify:
Never Really Over

7-25-27

+/- 3,240,000 streams

Weeks in the Billboard Hot 100 top 10

Dark Horse - 22

E.T. - 20

Firework - 18

Hot N Cold - 18

California Gurls - 17

Roar - 17

Teenage Dream - 14

I Kissed A Girl - 14

Wide Awake - 13

Last Friday Night - 12

The One That Got Away - 11

Part Of Me - 9

Waking Up In Vegas - 4

CTTR - 2

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Kats :heart2: Updated Katy's Spotify and YouTube streaming numbers in the OP for the month of August (looks like I missed last month, oops, but the numbers aren't too different from a normal monthly update anyway since the previous update was mid-June).

Noteworthy movements

On Spotify, "I Kissed a Girl" surpasses "Teenage Dream" as Katy's 11th most streamed song on the platform. "Never Really Over" vaults to become Katy's 17th most-streamed song on the platform overall, just shy of 150M streams within 2 months of release. This edges out "Who You Love" from Katy's overall Top 20; cute girl, but can't say you'll be missed. Along with NRO, "365" (102M) and "Rise" (100M) have also surpassed 100M combined plays since the last update.

On YouTube, "Roar" gets ever closer to the 3B, needing less than 125M streams as of August 2019. "Bon Appétit" continues to exceed expectations, rising 9-8 over "This Is How We Do". On the lower end, "Hey Hey Hey" moves 24-23, surpassing "Thinking Of You", "365" soars 32-26 on the road to 100M (94M), "Never Really Over" jumps 37-33 (83M), and the "Con Calma Remix" lyric video moves 38-35.

Remember that Katy allegedly has a new single "Small Talk" coming out on August 9th; don't forget to support by streaming all day, all night, 365, all the time! :fan:

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this! :smitten2: IKAG Spotify run is quite impressive, I remember when it was at like 30 million and I thought it stood no chance to do good. Can't wait for HnC to reach 1 billion on Youtube :jonny6:

1 hour ago, Kots said:

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this! :smitten2: IKAG Spotify run is quite impressive, I remember when it was at like 30 million and I thought it stood no chance to do good. Can't wait for HnC to reach 1 billion on Youtube :jonny6:

It's not a problem and I'm glad I was able to find time to do it because I didn't realise it had been so long since the last update (it just makes her movements look a touch more impressive :fan:), it is a big task but manageable if only done once every 4-6 weeks.

IKaG has done really well for itself. It never used to be in her Top 10 (that was all PRISM/Teenage Dream songs, and later the Witness singles, for what seemed like years), but IKaG was in her Top 10 for a while before the release of 365/Con Calma/Never Really Over.

HNC is definitely coming! I'm honestly more excited for Wide Awake, because that will probably be her last 1B video ever given the rate YouTube is declining, and it will be such a moment to be the only female artist with 6 1B+ viewed videos. I think only Justin has done it, and 2 of those are features.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.