• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SeanET

• Aurora

• Piethro

• bsdoacao3

Top Posters In This Topic

TD coming for 5 million pure sales and 6 million streams-adjusted sales!

I'm confused. Isn't Teenage Dream already certified 7x Platinum? If it's only at 5.86M from sales + streams, where are the other ~1.2M units coming from? Non-audio only streams such as YouTube? If so, could we approximate its US YouTube views and therefore find what RIAA cert it's eligible for? Surely it's 8x Platinum by now.

3 hours ago, wehan6 said:

FINALLY :jonny5:I've been wanting up-to-date album/single/streaming info forever. Considering she's at 25B streams from Spotify and YouTube alone, that means she has 10B streams from what, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Pandora, Deezer etc.? Whew.

Updated the header of the OP with this info. Thank you!!

:jonny5:

:clap3:

add this to the title @Aurora

51 minutes ago, SeanET said:

add this to the title @Aurora

Added the first two to the OP, thanks! I already added the third one a couple days ago when @wehan6 posted it. :heart2: And unfortunately I only have so much room in the thread title before it cuts off and won't let me add any more, so I did the best I could while still showing some love to NRO.

40 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Added the first two to the OP, thanks! I already added the third one a couple days ago when @wehan6 posted it. :heart2: And unfortunately I only have so much room in the thread title before it cuts off and won't let me add any more, so I did the best I could while still showing some love to NRO.

the "NRO 3x#1 iT WW" is not needed as it changes all the time...it's 4x right now and it was 5x 15 minutes ago

3 minutes ago, SeanET said:

the "NRO 3x#1 iT WW" is not needed as it changes all the time...it's 4x right now and it was 5x 15 minutes ago

It's referring to 3 days at #1 on the WW iTunes Chart: https://kworb.net/ww/, not #1 on iTunes in 3 specific countries. Could I perhaps word that better?

1 minute ago, Aurora said:

It's referring to 3 days at #1 on the WW iTunes Chart: https://kworb.net/ww/, not #1 on iTunes in 3 specific countries. Could I perhaps word that better?

oh yeah because it's kinda misleading

3 minutes ago, SeanET said:

oh yeah because it's kinda misleading

Done! :party:

Radio queen does it again. :clap3: It will be instrumental in the song's future success.

she's the first female artist ever to top 18 billion views on YT :clap3: 

1 hour ago, SeanET said:

:clap3:

All of those days and nights streaming constantly paid off. :weeps: A Top 10 hiT!

Last week's most viewed videos (WW)

99dzzEc.jpg

Is this guy reliable? If so...:jonny5: I told y'all in the NRO single thread Roar would be almost at 7M pure by now! @PhoebeBuffay She COMING coming.

I hope so, Roar coming for 7M and Cali Gurls for 6M :jonny5: and eventually DH will hit 7M too :jonny5:

6 hours ago, Aurora said:

Is this guy reliable? If so...:jonny5: I told y'all in the NRO single thread Roar would be almost at 7M pure by now! @PhoebeBuffay She COMING coming.

he's not using real numbers, he's estimating

OT: kind of surprised NRO has done pretty well. deserved

TD will go 5x platinum in 1-2 years :clap3: 

: Never Really Over — US units (first week)

136,333 units (31,000 pure)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.