• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SeanET

• Aurora

• Piethro

• bsdoacao3

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really hoping Con Calma start smashing so she reaches 30M monthly listeners on Spotify. I don't think she ever did right? I think the most i saw her was close to 29M...

7 hours ago, PhoebeBuffay said:

I am really hoping Con Calma start smashing so she reaches 30M monthly listeners on Spotify. I don't think she ever did right? I think the most i saw her was close to 29M...

That sounds about right, I honestly forget to check that section. :skull: Hopefully Con Calma and Never Really Over will do well at the same time, that's how artists can have those huge amount of monthly listeners, but having multiple hit songs reaching a range of demographics. I don't know why but I'm getting midtempo teas from NRO, or perhaps a powerpop/anthemic kind of song like Roar.

Con Calma gets a cute increase in Brazil's airpaly charts thanks to Katy's remix :party: 

Update thread title  'Con Calma Top 30 on Billboard Hot 100' so we can brag about it 

7oViOAz.gif

2 hours ago, SeanET said:

@Reinvention could you please update the title with the new peak? thanks

Why can't @Aurora do it? The last time I edited a thread title I bungled out cause the info was incorrect. :rip: 

1 hour ago, Reinvention said:

Why can't @Aurora do it? The last time I edited a thread title I bungled out cause the info was incorrect. :rip: 

but now i showed you the official tweet so the info is correct :mandown:

me & TKO asked aurora to change the title 1 week ago too but he didn't do it...again

he's not doing a good job, i've already told you that in the past

1 hour ago, SeanET said:

but now i showed you the official tweet so the info is correct :mandown:

me & TKO asked aurora to change the title 1 week ago too but he didn't do it...again

he's not doing a good job, i've already told you that in the past

Reinvention already asked you not to tag him before tagging me. You didn't tag me. How am I supposed to see messages I'm not tagged in? I'm not a psychic. Stop being ridiculous and deliberately not tagging me so you can then say ~oh look I asked and he didn't!!!1 bad OP!~, it's old.

I've already said before and I'll say it again. Tag me if something needs to be added and I'll do it. Not asking Too Much.mp3 there (this also goes for @TKO and anyone else). I don't spend hours of my day every month updating the streaming stats to be told I'm "not doing a good job" because I don't update the thread title every ****ing couple of days. It's a receipts thread, not a twitter account, not every piece of trivia chartdata posts is a thread title change-worthy monumental moment. Plus it always takes like 5 tries fighting 503 errors to get anything to save so sorry if I'm not updating it willy-nilly for random stuff that can be posted in the thread for nobody to see. If you're having to triple post, maybe take a hint that it's not that necessary. :michael:

9 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Reinvention already asked you not to tag him before tagging me. You didn't tag me. How am I supposed to see messages I'm not tagged in? I'm not a psychic. Stop being ridiculous and deliberately not tagging me so you can then say ~oh look I asked and he didn't!!!1 bad OP!~, it's old.

I've already said before and I'll say it again. Tag me if something needs to be added and I'll do it. Not asking Too Much.mp3 there (this also goes for @TKO and anyone else). I don't spend hours of my day every month updating the streaming stats to be told I'm "not doing a good job" because I don't update the thread title every ****ing couple of days. It's a receipts thread, not a twitter account, not every piece of trivia chartdata posts is a thread title change-worthy monumental moment. Plus it always takes like 5 tries fighting 503 errors to get anything to save so sorry if I'm not updating it willy-nilly for random stuff that can be posted in the thread for nobody to see. If you're having to triple post, maybe take a hint that it's not that necessary. :michael:

You're doing a great job, Aurora!

Just now, PhoebeBuffay said:

You're doing a great job, Aurora!

Thank you. :weeps: Sometimes I wonder why I even bother when I'm met with such hostility just for trying to be ****ing helpful, but I won't ever let someone try to bully me and succeed.

It makes the thread an awkward environment that people don't want to be a part of. I remember a year or so back, the OP was barely updated, but nobody really minded so long as there was a decent discussion going on. I don't understand why there is now such a "need" for instantaneous updates and spamming of chartdata tweets that never used to happen. I'll keep the thread bookmarked and check it more often if it really matters that much to certain people.

1 minute ago, Aurora said:

Thank you. :weeps: Sometimes I wonder why I even bother when I'm met with such hostility just for trying to be ****ing helpful, but I won't ever let someone try to bully me and succeed.

It makes the thread an awkward environment that people don't want to be a part of. I remember a year or so back, the OP was barely updated, but nobody really minded so long as there was a decent discussion going on. I don't understand why there is now such a "need" for instantaneous updates and spamming of chartdata tweets that never used to happen. I'll keep the thread bookmarked and check it more often if it really matters that much to certain people.

Don't ever be please!

I remember as well when this was like desert and you came and owned the OP and made it great again.

And i don't know why some people feel the need for some minimum updates on her stats. There's not much going on really nowadays. I understand if it was before when she was always getting big updates and even re-entering the charts often with TD, etc.

I think you're doing an excellent job @Aurora - and let's be honest updating to #27 is not exactly newsworthy. :rip: 

Anyway guys please just C H I L L and get along - it's just an ATRL thread. I'm obviously happy to help but I don't want to intrude or meddle when things are going fine.

16 minutes ago, PhoebeBuffay said:

Don't ever be please!

I remember as well when this was like desert and you came and owned the OP and made it great again.

And i don't know why some people feel the need for some minimum updates on her stats. There's not much going on really nowadays. I understand if it was before when she was always getting big updates and even re-entering the charts often with TD, etc.

This is true, too. I could understand the issue if we were mid-era and she was scoring record breaking Spotify stats and the thread title still said "Never Really Over coming soon" or something but... it's really not that serious. :laugh: Teenage Dream isn't even charting on BB200 anymore like it did during the break between eras.

11 minutes ago, Reinvention said:

I think you're doing an excellent job @Aurora - and let's be honest updating to #27 is not exactly newsworthy. :rip: 

Anyway guys please just C H I L L and get along - it's just an ATRL thread. I'm obviously happy to help but I don't want to intrude or meddle when things are going fine.

This is all I want, also. Sean and I don't have to be friends, but if we can at least keep it amicable and avoid this constant pettiness—for the sake of everyone else who might want to use this thread—that would be nice.

Official Charts

Katy Perry's Top 5 most popular non-singles revealed

1    PEACOCK 2010  46,000 downloads and has 3.1 million streams since records began in 2014.
2    NOT LIKE THE MOVIES 2010 2.64 million streams
3    WALKING ON AIR 2013 2.78 million streams
4    HUMMINGBIRD HEARTBEAT 2010 2.34 million streams
5    UR SO GAY 2007 1.54 million streams

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/katy-perrys-top-5-most-popular-non-singles-revealed__26429/

not those essays again :dies: 

when someone has the OP then he should visit the thread AT LEAST occasionally

it's been 2 weeks since you updated the thread and you're obviously doing a terrible job

anyway 

The UK counts streaming like this: one hundred streams = a download or physical format sale

so

peacock - 46.000 downloads + 31.000 from streaming = 77.000

not like the movies - 26.400 from streaming 

walking on air - 27.800 from streaming

hummingbird heartbeat - 23.400 from streaming

ur so gay - 15.400 from streaming

On 5/29/2019 at 10:33 PM, PhoebeBuffay said:

Official Charts

Katy Perry's Top 5 most popular non-singles revealed

1    PEACOCK 2010  46,000 downloads and has 3.1 million streams since records began in 2014.
2    NOT LIKE THE MOVIES 2010 2.64 million streams
3    WALKING ON AIR 2013 2.78 million streams
4    HUMMINGBIRD HEARTBEAT 2010 2.34 million streams
5    UR SO GAY 2007 1.54 million streams

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/katy-perrys-top-5-most-popular-non-singles-revealed__26429/

On 5/29/2019 at 10:34 PM, PhoebeBuffay said:

How do we translate those UK streams into units?

According to the Official Charts;

The Official UK Chart is calculated by sales as well as both music and video streams, with a variable streaming ratio depending on whether the user has a free or paid subscription. This means that 100 paid streams will equal one sale, as will 600 free streams. 

Seeing as there's no way to tell which streams were paid and which streams were free from the given data, we can't. Sean has already posted the maximum possible values, but these figures are unrealistic as they assume a 100% paid subscription rate. Understanding the general ratio of paid streaming subscribers vs. free streaming users and multiplying the min-max values by this ratio would generate a decent approximation. The minimum values would be as follows:

1. Peacock: 51,100 (46,000 downloads, 5,100 streams)

2. NLTM: 4,400 (streams only)

3. WoA: 4,600

4. HH: 3,900

5. USG: 2,500

However, upon closer inspection you may notice that WoA has actually out-streamed NLTM, suggesting that the latter has sold more in pure sales than WoA.

Brazilian Pop Airplay Charts

Con Calma (Remix) [feat. Katy Perry and Snow] or Con Calma (feat. Snow) - Daddy Yankee
21-18-16

Chart runs after the Katy Perry's remix release.

26 minutes ago, Yog said:

:johnald: I really hope she goes top ten 

It's 17 #1s now. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.