• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diarrhoea

• Psycho

• thecptz

• shelven

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont remember playing this game before, i think you have me confused with someone else!

I was ready to put my name down with no hestitation but I'm not feeling some of these changes :cupid:

52 minutes ago, Diarrhoea said:

d. Slight change: in order for a number to count, you need to quote the post where I announced the number as you go along.

the only issue I have with this is that before, you could come late and check which numbers were called and catch up, now you can't really do that x

13 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

the only issue I have with this is that before, you could come late and check which numbers were called and catch up, now you can't really do that x

I think I'll also let it be done retroactively x

ah the twists sound cute. but you had to start the game now and not after monday :sadviolin:

Just now, Dibbles said:

ah the twists sound cute. but you had to start the game now and not after monday :sadviolin:

The first few rounds probably won’t have proper eliminations tbh, I imagine a few people will drop out/forget

1 minute ago, Diarrhoea said:

The first few rounds probably won’t have proper eliminations tbh, I imagine a few people will drop out/forget

I will probably be out first round but let me try in case people really forget. after monday I have nothing but time... 

Just now, Dibbles said:

I will probably be out first round but let me try in case people really forget. after monday I have nothing but time... 

dw I’ll rig it for you if I need

to, I want the twists to be as messy as possible so :sistrens: are you around on Monday itself or is Tuesday the first day?

dw I’ll rig it for you if I need

to, I want the twists to be as messy as possible so :sistrens: are you around on Monday itself or is Tuesday the first day?

Tuesday I have an exam in the morning. 

1 minute ago, Dibbles said:

Tuesday I have an exam in the morning. 

ah okay, I might make the first round a run-through for the new rules, take Sundays off, and then if I need to make the first advantage ‘congratulations you can bring Dibbles back in’ or something :sistrens: dw I got u

2 minutes ago, Diarrhoea said:

ah okay, I might make the first round a run-through for the new rules, take Sundays off, and then if I need to make the first advantage ‘congratulations you can bring Dibbles back in’ or something :sistrens: dw I got u

Ah we love the rigging :sistrens: I'll bring the posts and drama in return. ty.

Haven't participated in a game in years now. I'll play

I'll participate.

2 hours ago, Moonlightbae said:

girl why 10 PM EST?  :rip:

lockdown’s on and the Asians will give me the ratings I DESERVE

lockdown’s on and the Asians will give me the ratings I DESERVE

well that will be 5 am in Israel so have fun y'all x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.