ATRL Bingo: Edge of Extinction • Winner revealed

Diarrhoea

Hey queers x

kZ80B2C.png

ATRL Bingo is back under new (old?) management, and we've got a new twist this year - due to the overwhelmingly positive reception it has received from the Survivor fanbase, we will now have an Edge of Extinction in this tournament too. What exactly does this entail?

• There will be a comeback round at some point where one or more contestants will come back
  • When each person is eliminated, they will be able to give one player an advantage or disadvantage for the next round
  • Before the finale, the eliminated players will be invited vote to help or hinder the Final 2 (this will be anonymous)

We will also be using the fan favourite Camp Director twist from BB21 - before each round, when the players send in their cards, they must also send the name of one (1) player to be named the Camp Director. This player will be able to reward one player of their choosing and punish another - with neither being themselves, of course. Got that? Good.

Other than these small things, this will be a fairly standard game of Bingo, much like the Let's Spoon round that dwuw plagiarised this game from: you send me two Bingo cards before the round starts, I post numbers in this thread, when you complete your card you post Bingo in the thread, the last person to Bingo is eliminated. Slight change: in order for a number to count, you need to quote the post where I announced the number as you go along. One good by-product of this is that you no longer need to PM me when you Bingo - it should be self-evident from your posts quoting the numbers, and you can go straight ahead and post in the thread which card you got your Bingo on. This is a better system for everyone, because you can post Bingo without delay, it'll be more transparent to everyone, and I get the post-wh*ring I so desperately crave x

The first round will begin at 10pm EST on Saturday, so sign up before then! Sign up by adding your name to the list in the thread, and then PM me two Bingo cards from the site in the post below this.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diarrhoea

• Psycho

• thecptz

• shelven

Top Posters In This Topic

wait so who is the real 1

:kii2:

Bongo

oh this is now a tournament. it was non-music survivor at first :clap3:

do i have to read karen 

Just now, Hikari said:

do i have to read karen 

comeback round, vote 1 player per round, eliminated contestants can send punishments/rewards x

im not reading all dat chile tldr

1 minute ago, Diarrhoea said:

comeback round, vote 1 player per round, eliminated contestants can send punishments/rewards x

can we punish the hoest too

1. thecptz
  2. shelven
  3. Henry
  4. Hikari
  5. luckystrike
  6. Psycho

6 minutes ago, shelven said:

Sign me up but I wanna be #2 on the sign-up sheet like I SHOULD have been :eli:

i'm still number one

11 minutes ago, Diarrhoea said:

fan favourite Camp Director twist from BB21

pls

2 minutes ago, thecptz said:

pls

don't forget the fan-demanded edge of extinction twist x

1) thecptz

2) shelven

3) Henry

4) Hikari

5) luckystrike

6) Psycho

7) Rence

8) Not Like The Movies 

1) thecptz

2) shelven

3) Henry

4) Hikari

5) luckystrike

6) Psycho

7) Rence

8) Not Like The Movies
9) Aria0327

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.