20 minutes ago, Jimmy. said:

Queen of Spanish :clap3:

“But..but it flopped in Nicki’s biggest market!”

Platinum plaques in my office :clap3: 

Just now, Click Clack said:

Right? 

When TUSA left the chart for a few weeks over Christmas it was credited to Nicki due to the US being Nicki’s biggest market. For the sake of consistency we MUST follow @Rogue and @Badboidami’s stance on this. 

Thanks, girls. Now extend your congratulations the Queen accordingly. :clap3:

Just now, Jimmy. said:

Right? 

When TUSA left the chart for a few weeks over Christmas it was credited to Nicki due to the US being Nicki’s biggest market. For the sake of consistency we MUST follow @Rogue and @Badboidami’s stance on this. 

Karol! :clap3: 

Her success! :clap3: 

Congrats! :clap3: 

Nicki did that in her main market:clap3:

When it was declining all the threads said "Nicki's" Tusa, so let's keep the same energy :clap3:

32 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

28 minutes ago, Jimmy. said:

Right? 

Since Platinum plaques were considered a flop I expect TUSA to reach multiplatinum status in no time.

Karol G :clap3:

6 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

Since Platinum plaques were considered a flop I expect TUSA to reach multiplatinum status in no time.

We love to see you eat your words and be forced to move the goalpost. 
5GByKGC.gif

Nicki really did that in her main market :clap3:

10 minutes ago, Jimmy. said:

We love to see you eat your words and be forced to move the goalpost. 
5GByKGC.gif

Nicki really did that in her main market :clap3:

Do I move it though? People said 3x Platinum song from a female rapper is a flop. Why would TUSA be not one then when it barely crossed 1M? 

22 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

Oh so press is indeed a bomb according  to this post, can you make up your mind already?

-

Luv this global smash! 

3 minutes ago, Yanko said:

Oh so press is indeed a bomb according  to this post, can you make up your mind already?

-

Luv this global smash! 

I didn't say it. I said Nicki fans mentioned it so I would expect the consistency and if Press was the so called flop then I would expect TUSA to be named as well.

53 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

Do I move it though? People said 3x Platinum song from a female rapper is a flop. Why would TUSA be not one then when it barely crossed 1M? 

Yes you did :sistrens:

Don’t be obtuse. There’s a difference between a Spanish song going RIAA platinum and an extremely hyped song that fans were saying would be a #1 only going platinum. 

We love to see Spanish TUSA going RIAA platinum in Nicki’s biggest market. :clap3:

4 hours ago, Jimmy. said:

Yes you did :sistrens:

Don’t be obtuse. There’s a difference between a Spanish song going RIAA platinum and an extremely hyped song that fans were saying would be a #1 only going platinum. 

We love to see Spanish TUSA going RIAA platinum in Nicki’s biggest market. :clap3:

No, I didn't. I just resorted to what y'all said about Press. Fans hyping the song vs actual chart position isn't even relatable at this point. You named Platinum song a flop so at least keep the same goalpost towards TUSA. Leave alone actual 3x Platinum song Money which was called a flop as well. Please keep the same energy and make it sense.

Karol G's power :clap3: I hope Nicki's solo material will do it too!

Edited by Badboidami

4 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

No, I didn't. I just resorted to what y'all said about Press. Fans hyping the song vs actual chart position isn't even relatable at this point. You named Platinum song a flop so at least keep the same goalpost towards TUSA. Leave alone actual 3x Platinum song Money which was called a flop as well. Please keep the same energy and make it sense.

Karol G's power :clap3: I hope Nicki's solo material will do it too!

Once again, there is a clear difference between Press and a Spanish collaboration released by Karol G who’s main market isn’t the US and a female rapper who has supposedly been OVER for years now. 

A Spanish song going platinum >>>> an overhyped platinum flop that couldn’t live up to the hype and numbers that y’all were screaming before the song dropped. :sistrens:

Nicki’s power and longevity  :clap3:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy. said:

Once again, there is a clear difference between Press and a Spanish collaboration released by Karol G who’s main market isn’t the US and a female rapper who has supposedly been OVER for years now. 

A Spanish song going platinum >>>> an overhyped platinum flop that couldn’t live up to the hype and numbers that y’all were screaming before the song dropped. :sistrens:

Nicki’s power and longevity  :clap3:

Once again, saying a Platinum song is a flop only shows how high Cardi has set the bar. Btw... It isn't really a flop because if it was then some of ATRL faves success... If you know you know. :sistrens:

Karol G's power and longevity! :clap3:

Just now, Badboidami said:

Once again, saying a Platinum song is a flop only shows how high Cardi has set the bar. Btw... It isn't really a flop because if it was then some of ATRL faves success... If you know you know. :sistrens:

Karol G's power and longevity! :clap3:

Going by your logic Press is either a flop or Chun-Li is a hit since both are platinum :sistrens:

Anyways this thread has been detailed enough. 
 __

I really love how TUSA outlasted ONH’s expectations. People screaming how it flopped and left the H100 after a few weeks only for it to still be around, be platinum eligible and certified Diamond (Latin). I still bop to TUSA daily. 

On 4/8/2020 at 8:22 AM, Badboidami said:

I didn't say it. I said Nicki fans mentioned it so I would expect the consistency and if Press was the so called flop then I would expect TUSA to be named as well.

Tusa is a Spanish song with no push in the usa besides being sent to pop radio and that’s it ..... why r u so obsessed with Nicki . Abel stans DONT claim this mess

Edited by Jay T

47 minutes ago, Jay T said:

Tusa is a Spanish song with no push in the usa besides being sent to pop radio and that’s it ..... why r u so obsessed with Nicki . Abel stans DONT claim this mess

I'm not obsessed. I just pointed out how different female rappers are variously rated when it comes to the success and it's not equal. That's the thing.

Honestly? This song isn't even that bad and actually it bops a bit but it's not a hit thanks to Nicki. Not even in the US if we can still somehow call it a hit... considering what we have seen in the past. But its success stems from the song itself and Karol G. Definitely. She carried the song. You would ask "why"?Looking at Nicki's monthly listeners on Spotify and where do the top 5 among most listening countries come from you are going to easily find out it's because TUSA. Nicki released few songs after TUSA and none of them impacted her listeners. The song is catchy and issa facts, but imo saying Nicki is the reason it did what it did is exaggeration. I'm going to give credit when it's due, even tho I don't like Nicki, but not this time. That's it from me, imma leave from here.

Congratz 

Edited by Badboidami

On 4/8/2020 at 7:32 AM, Jimmy. said:

Right? 

Queen of Raps impact in her main market :clap3:

1 hour ago, Badboidami said:

I'm not obsessed. I just pointed out how different female rappers are variously rated when it comes to the success and it's not equal. That's the thing.

Honestly? This song isn't even that bad and actually it bops a bit but it's not a hit thanks to Nicki. Not even in the US if we can still somehow call it a hit... considering what we have seen in the past. But its success stems from the song itself and Karol G. Definitely. She carried the song. You would ask "why"?Looking at Nicki's monthly listeners on Spotify and where do the top 5 among most listening countries come from you are going to easily find out it's because TUSA. Nicki released few songs after TUSA and none of them impacted her listeners. The song is catchy and issa facts, but imo saying Nicki is the reason it did what it did is exaggeration. I'm going to give credit when it's due, even tho I don't like Nicki, but not this time. That's it from me, imma leave from here.

Congratz 

“I’m not obsessed” :bibliahh:

“Not even in the US” but when it left the chart in the US it wasn’t due to Karol it was due to Nicki “being a flop in her biggest market” and now you’ve flip flopped. 

Make your mind up and stick to it instead of the constant moving the goalpost, ONH. 

Im still mad Radio Ignore Tusa!!

Look at Black Eyed Peas & J Balvin Ritmo, it had less streams at YouTube & Spotify compared to Tusa, but radio played the song currently Top 30 at Billboard, This cpuld had been easily Top 20 with radio

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.