• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• abrahamjmr

• Alexz

• Grumpy Cat

• lovemehateme

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, ToxDust said:

Ya'll really think anything can go viral. The girl who made the GM dance has dozens of other choreos with popular songs with a just a couple of 10k views. Her GM video has millions. 

The stars have to really align to make a song/tiktol viral. It happened to GM now just enjoy it and stop embarrassing yourselves.

Let's not be hostile towards fellow fans, okay? It was just a fun suggestion and a very logical one because Glory does need a boost, the song in question sounds like something that would work for various types of TikTok challenges. No need to be rude. We all support Britney here.

EDIT: Also it's not that farfetched to expect another Britney song to go viral on TikTok given that multiple have already done so in a short period of time.

Edited by mystery

1 hour ago, ToxDust said:

Ya'll really think anything can go viral. The girl who made the GM dance has dozens of other choreos with popular songs with a just a couple of 10k views. Her GM video has millions. 

The stars have to really align to make a song/tiktol viral. It happened to GM now just enjoy it and stop embarrassing yourselves.

Why are we embarrassing ourselves? Change Your Mind hasn't had any exposure except for a few performances in Vegas. Even 10k views would be great for a song that's unknown. 

it's not that serious doll 

28 minutes ago, abrahamjmr said:

Why are we embarrassing ourselves? Change Your Mind hasn't had any exposure except for a few performances in Vegas. Even 10k views would be great for a song that's unknown. 

i know right... 

I kind of agree but you don't need to be rude. 

We should just wait and see, TikTok loves to use Britney's music (original or remix/mash up) so I'm sure some other songs of her will go viral this year (probably not from Glory though).

34 minutes ago, abrahamjmr said:

A video with 10k views would literally have zero effect on the song's Spotify streams and it wouldn't make other people use it in their videos either. So it would be a fail.

Ngl I would love if an album track went viral. Change Your Mind has potential in my opinion but I’d love if it happened to an album track from Blackout or In The Zone 

1 hour ago, lovemehateme said:

A video with 10k views would literally have zero effect on the song's Spotify streams and it wouldn't make other people use it in their videos either. So it would be a fail.

I was just using it as an example. If the choreo is good, it may get more views and have more people trying it. Wasn't Slave also going viral a few days ago? It would give the song exposure which is what we want. 

If an album track is going viral i want it to Unusual You, Inside Out or maybe Man On The Moon. 

9 minutes ago, abrahamjmr said:

1.6 million audience :duca:

1 minute ago, cuneytb said:

If an album track is going viral i want it to Unusual You, Inside Out or maybe Man On The Moon. 

Breathe On Me deserves justice.

20,901,568 monthly listeners now :alexz:

Wow at Gimme More hitting a new peak yet again. Unstoppable smash.

Gimme More reached a new peak yesterday again. 

1 minute ago, mystery said:

Wow at Gimme More hitting a new peak yet again. Unstoppable smash.

IKR? It might even go higher today. :duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.