Britney's streams: 21 songs over 100M streams

abrahamjmr

47 minutes ago, ToxDust said:

Too experimental and ahead of its time (and this time). 

TTWE, IWG and Criminal sound like a normal pop song from 2011. 

But the other singles are doing pretty bad on current stats too. If it wasn't for Criminal, FF would a completely forgotten era.

I think it was of it's time tbh.

And tbf, if we exclude the Circus era and perhaps BOMT with Sometimes, most of Britney's albums have only one major streaming hit. 

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• abrahamjmr

• Alexz

• Grumpy Cat

• lovemehateme

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, abrahamjmr said:

We should campaign for a #JusticeForHIAM day. It deserves the streams. :sosad:

We should campaign for creative minds to make HIAM's breakdown viral, I see too much potential there.

Edited by ToxDust

2 hours ago, ToxDust said:

That funeral video was only the concept the director had, it was never shot. Britney herself sabotaged the shooting that day, she just wanted to dance on the pole, leaving the director with only that and the few other outtakes we got years after.

Blame Britney not her label.

I thought the funeral scenes were filmed, no? That scene of her walking with that black outfit on I thought was her walking back from the funeral, so I assumed it had been filmed? Fill this teenage Britney stan in, sis:ohwow: I was unfortunately learning how to write while that was all going down:gaycatney6:

Edited by frozemmm

26 minutes ago, frozemmm said:

I thought the funeral scenes were filmed, no? That scene of her walking with that black outfit on I thought was her walking back from the funeral, so I assumed it had been filmed? Fill this teenage Britney stan in, sis:ohwow: I was unfortunately learning how to write while that was all going down:gaycatney6:

I believe the funeral scenes were never filmed, just her walking towards the club, and apparently her back in her room.

1 hour ago, frozemmm said:

Like someone said those funeral scenes were never filmed, but were part of a concept the director had in the script (which hasn't been fully confirmed).

Britney was just NOT having it. Piece of me video also has some messy behind the scenes stories like her being late 12 hours to the set or the choreo being made up in like 5 minutes by her on set lol.

I guess I'm just glad we even have 2 music videos from that year.

You can read a bit more of it here https://www.breatheheavy.com/makeup-artist-britney-sabotaged-gimme-more-music-video-plot/

Edited by ToxDust

4 hours ago, ToxDust said:

Too experimental and ahead of its time (and this time). 

TTWE, IWG and Criminal sound like a normal pop song from 2011. 

But the other singles are doing pretty bad on current stats too. If it wasn't for Criminal, FF would a completely forgotten era.

Yeah HIAM is just too experimental back then. I remember hearing it the first time and thinking that it aint the massive lead single that everyone’s waiting. But now the song is truly fire :flame: 

14 minutes ago, ToxDust said:

Like someone said those funeral scenes were never filmed, but were part of a concept the director had in the script (which hasn't been fully confirmed).

Britney was just NOT having it. Piece of me video also has some messy behind the scenes stories like her being late 12 hours to the set or the choreo being made up in like 5 minutes by her on set lol.

I guess I'm just glad we even have 2 music videos from that year.

You can read a bit more of it here https://www.breatheheavy.com/makeup-artist-britney-sabotaged-gimme-more-music-video-plot/

pretty decent for a made-up choreo :rip: it worked for the song 

wNrLM2p.gif

1 hour ago, americanshameless said:

pretty decent for a made-up choreo :rip: it worked for the song 

wNrLM2p.gif

I agree, she did THAT in 5 minutes.

But some of those dumb ass backup "dancers" tho... :rip:

Charli just made ANOTHER video dancing to GM :rip:

I LOVE how hard she is stanning.

And also Toxic is QUACKING, tomorrow or wednesday she's OVER.

Gimme More is now #3 on Britney’s Spotify page.

Keep streaming Gimme More. :clap3:

Edited by abrahamjmr

2 minutes ago, abrahamjmr said:

A new supreme :alexz2:

16 minutes ago, Alexz said:

OMG:duca:

And Charlie D’amelio has just posted a 3rd video dancing to Gimme More. Expect it to keep rising:razzle:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.