• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• abrahamjmr

• Alexz

• Grumpy Cat

• lovemehateme

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Dingdong123 said:

Toxic and Gimme More are excellent songs. Can’t say the same for the Circus lead single :sistrens:

OIDIA need to cross 400k daily streams!

But it'll be cute to see it above the 300k mark. 

5 hours ago, ToxDust said:

To my knowledge, Charli doesn't come up with choreos, at least the GM one was made by @karaleighcannella, she just danced to it becuse it was already huge. Gimme more is not huge because of Charli, she just boosted its viralness.

So we need @karaleighcannella to work on something for Slave and Born to Make You Happy. They need more streams. :duca:

Britney got 4,24M streams on April 13th on Spotify alone. 

GM: 638.9k uses

Criminal: 600.6k uses

Toxic: 321.1k uses

Oops: 213.9k uses 

Sometimes: 91.9k uses

I'm so proud of her :jonny2:

I'm so happy to see both of my faves slaying so hard right now :smitten:

I really hope one of the Glory or Blackout album tracks goes viral. It would give a much needed boost to those albums.

4 hours ago, abrahamjmr said:

A one hit wonder they said.

20,845,417 monthly listeners now.

56 minutes ago, mystery said:

I really hope one of the Glory or Blackout album tracks goes viral. It would give a much needed boost to those albums.

Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortés) could go viral if anyone uses it. I see the Tik Tok crowd going crazy for it. 

Mess I just checked the tik tok “dances” to gimme slay akjssjajnsns the fact people became famous for that **** Ksksksksks but hey whatever helps!! 

15 minutes ago, abrahamjmr said:

Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortés) could go viral if anyone uses it. I see the Tik Tok crowd going crazy for it. 

Completely agree, it has a really good shot at going viral if given the chance!

37 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

Mess I just checked the tik tok “dances” to gimme slay akjssjajnsns the fact people became famous for that **** Ksksksksks but hey whatever helps!! 

That's what the new generation loves. I've watched the choreos in Tik Tok and they're all basic af. 

30 minutes ago, mystery said:

Completely agree, it has a really good shot at going viral if given the chance!

That's why we should send to those who make the songs go viral to come up with a dance for it. 

Edited by abrahamjmr

Shall we crowdfund someone to do a tiktok for change your mind?

1 minute ago, KeirGrey said:

Shall we crowdfund someone to do a tiktok for change your mind?

Yeah. We need to get everyone on board!

Just now, abrahamjmr said:

Yeah. We need to get everyone on board!

if we get a gurl to go from looking average to outfitchange, twerking and looking hot  whilst the  "im maakee yaa changee your mind la la la" part wes playing i bet it would go viral.

How do we do this army

30 minutes ago, KeirGrey said:

if we get a gurl to go from looking average to outfitchange, twerking and looking hot  whilst the  "im maakee yaa changee your mind la la la" part wes playing i bet it would go viral.

How do we do this army

We need to get Twitter stans on board too. 

57 minutes ago, KeirGrey said:

How do we do this army

Ya'll really think anything can go viral. The girl who made the GM dance has dozens of other choreos with popular songs with a just a couple of 10k views. Her GM video has millions. 

The stars have to really align to make a song/tiktol viral. It happened to GM now just enjoy it and stop embarrassing yourselves.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.