Britney's streams: 21 songs over 100M streams

abrahamjmr

11 minutes ago, Grumpy Cat said:

@lovemehateme you were right, I'll remove it from the circus

This is what I sent:

''hey is radar counted twice or just for blackout? in that case circus is below 700mill''

the answer:

''No, radar streams are combined - if you check or blackout both will show same streams.  ''

me again:

''so it counts both on blackout and circus? ''

answer:

''no, you can only choose one album to count on fans do blackout not on circus.  ''

Yeah, but Circus is still pulling amazing numbers and will reach 700M in no time. :clap3:

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• abrahamjmr

• Alexz

• Grumpy Cat

• lovemehateme

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, lovemehateme said:

Yeah, but Circus is still pulling amazing numbers and will reach 700M in no time. :clap3:

Yea, in less than a month. Glory is in a dust tho, barely above 100k a day for 23 songs :rip:

The problem with Glory is that it had no big hit. Make Me did decently but was forgotten quickly unfortunately, as much as I love that song. BJ had Work Bitch, which actually was a chart hit, and is still referenced today as a well remembered Britney track.

1 minute ago, skizzo said:

The problem with Glory is that it had no big hit. Make Me did decently but was forgotten quickly unfortunately, as much as I love that song. BJ had Work Bitch, which actually was a chart hit, and is still referenced today as a well remembered Britney track.

i'll be happy if it hits 400 million in total and slumber party hits 100 million...in a few years :rip:

2 hours ago, Grumpy Cat said:

BOMT-712 147 328 (+ 452 608) :gaycatney1:

OOPS- 715 008 297 (+ 466 742) :gaycatney2:

Britney- 318 648 339 (+210 328) :gaycatney3:

ITZ- 908 759 263 (+652 976) :gaycatney5:

Blackout- 540 208 854 (+530 187) :gaycatney6:

Circus-  690 374 139  :gaycatney4:

Femme Fatale-504 096 995  (+279 423) :fish1:

Flopney Jean- 334 246 488 (+131 116) :rip:

Glory 2020 ed - 394 824 676 (+107 856) :gaycat6:

STOP STREAMING UGLY JEAN CHALLENGE

1 minute ago, abrahamjmr said:

STOP STREAMING UGLY JEAN CHALLENGE

START STREAMING GLORYHOLE CUZ ITS CERTIFIED RUST

7 hours ago, Grumpy Cat said:

START STREAMING GLORYHOLE CUZ ITS CERTIFIED RUST

I've  been streaming these past few days though.

3 hours ago, abrahamjmr said:

I've  been streaming these past few days though.

Numbers dont lie hun. :gaycat6:

We seriously need to pull off bts bOts and find few thousand people to stream glory to boost it.

I'm thinking about playing 40 seconds of each song a whole day just to boost the numbers but idk is that a smart idea or would that even count. I've never done it. Thoughts?

1 hour ago, Grumpy Cat said:

Numbers dont lie hun. :gaycat6:

We seriously need to pull off bts bOts and find few thousand people to stream glory to boost it.

I'm thinking about playing 40 seconds of each song a whole day just to boost the numbers but idk is that a smart idea or would that even count. I've never done it. Thoughts?

You have to stream a song for at least 30 seconds for it to count as a stream. So I think that could work. But unless there's a bot that skips for you every 40 seconds, you would have to sit by your device the whole day. :rip:

37 minutes ago, lovemehateme said:

You have to stream a song for at least 30 seconds for it to count as a stream. So I think that could work. But unless there's a bot that skips for you every 40 seconds, you would have to sit by your device the whole day. :rip:

I know but when i feel depressed af and im laying in bed feeling like shit and im in front of the screen, i do that. manually. and then i think to myself - oh well i guess i gave glory 200 streams because people dont even know that album exists

its like a... charity if you want. :gaycat6: i hate b army for letting that album fail into nothing. even after you guys got the better cover and 2 more songs, the album is still nowhere. just laying there. being dead. dry. while ****ney jean gets fucking streams cuz of work puta.

and the fact so many songs are just...dead... itz would be nowhere if it didnt have toxic (streamwise). why the fuck you let that happen as a fanbase? such a great, iconic album such shit streams

blackout too

i dont get it.

:gaycat6::gaycat6::gaycat6:

9 minutes ago, Grumpy Cat said:

I know but when i feel depressed af and im laying in bed feeling like shit and im in front of the screen, i do that. manually. and then i think to myself - oh well i guess i gave glory 200 streams because people dont even know that album exists

its like a... charity if you want. :gaycat6: i hate b army for letting that album fail into nothing. even after you guys got the better cover and 2 more songs, the album is still nowhere. just laying there. being dead. dry. while ****ney jean gets fucking streams cuz of work puta.

and the fact so many songs are just...dead... itz would be nowhere if it didnt have toxic (streamwise). why the fuck you let that happen as a fanbase? such a great, iconic album such shit streams

blackout too

i dont get it.

:gaycat6::gaycat6::gaycat6:

Oh I see, well good job then! :gaycat6:

Sometimes there are fan campaigns to boost Glory but we can only do so much. Most of the B-Army is still listening to CDs and now vinyls so it's a miracle it's even nearing 400M.

As for her bigger and earlier albums, they were released much before streaming so it's understandable that they are carried by the singles. 

3 minutes ago, lovemehateme said:

Oh I see, well good job then! :gaycat6:

Sometimes there are fan campaigns to boost Glory but we can only do so much. Most of the B-Army is still listening to CDs and now vinyls so it's a miracle it's even nearing 400M.

As for her bigger and earlier albums, they were released much before streaming so it's understandable that they are carried by the singles. 

yall messy af as a base. i always ask ok which album we are streaming today and no one ever has a clue

i think we should def boost itz, glory and blackout

cuz when newbies come on those albums pages ofc they will click play on songs that are high in numbers.  they are newbies, those numbers are indicators for them which songs are ''good'' which are not

at least for the newbies using the desktop app, idk about the mobile one.

BOMT-712 606 541 (+ 459 213) :gaycatney1:

OOPS- 715 474 231 (+ 465 934):gaycatney2: 

Britney- 318 850 327 (+201 988) :gaycatney3:

ITZ- 909 426 123 (+666 860) :gaycatney5: 

Blackout- 540 734 277 (+525 423) :gaycatney6:

Circus-  690 915 071  (+540 932) :gaycatney4:

Femme Fatale-504 368 725  (+271 730) :fish1:

Flopney Jean-334 372 818  (+126  330) :rip:

Glory 2020 ed - 394 935 837 (+111 161) 

Piece of me- 97 473 164

Lucky- 93 206 703

3- 76 783 248

Pretty Girls- 71 692 966

Slumber party- 66 633 165

You drive me (crazy) - 57 403 054

27 minutes ago, Grumpy Cat said:

BOMT-712 606 541 (+ 459 213) :gaycatney1:

OOPS- 715 474 231 (+ 465 934):gaycatney2: 

Britney- 318 850 327 (+201 988) :gaycatney3:

ITZ- 909 426 123 (+666 860) :gaycatney5: 

Blackout- 540 734 277 (+525 423) :gaycatney6:

Circus-  690 915 071  (+540 932) :gaycatney4:

Femme Fatale-504 368 725  (+271 730) :fish1:

Flopney Jean-334 372 818  (+126  330) :rip:

Glory 2020 ed - 394 935 837 (+111 161) 

At least "Britney" is getting decent streams. We have to focus on the album tracks. :weeps:

1 minute ago, abrahamjmr said:

At least "Britney" is getting decent streams. We have to focus on the album tracks. :weeps:

Brinn is getting these current streams (over 200k) ONLY because of I'm not a girl, not yet a woman

When the streaming week is over, Brinn will fall under for about 20k and be around 180k a day again

I hope ITZ, Circus and Blackout stay the same.

Idk what to say about Glory... it's dead and rotten :rip:

3 hours ago, Grumpy Cat said:

Piece of me- 97 473 164

Lucky- 93 206 703

3- 76 783 248

Pretty Girls- 71 692 966

Slumber party- 66 633 165

You drive me (crazy) - 57 403 054

For some reason there are 3 versions of Crazy - regular and two stop remixes. Combine almost 100 million

32 minutes ago, rlj said:

For some reason there are 3 versions of Crazy - regular and two stop remixes. Combine almost 100 million

there are also 2 versions of boys and overprotected and idk how the f are those counted.

@lovemehateme any clues?

15 minutes ago, Grumpy Cat said:

there are also 2 versions of boys and overprotected and idk how the f are those counted.

@lovemehateme any clues?

Those two have remixes which aren't on the original album, you get to stream them instead on GH:MP, TSC, and the Essentials compilation album.

Same with Crazy's album and Stop remix version, although it is odd there's two Stop remix versions and their streams aren't combined. They're the same song.

Edited by Trash

1 minute ago, Trash said:

Those two have remixes which aren't on the original album, you get to stream them instead on GH:MP, TSC, and the Essentials compilation album.

Same with Crazy's album and Stop remix album, although it is odd there's two Stop remix versions and their streams aren't combined. They're the same song.

TSC is such a mess - the way some songs say ''remastered'' and some ''remaster'' like... is there a difference? (english isnt my native language)

Just now, Grumpy Cat said:

TSC is such a mess - the way some songs say ''remastered'' and some ''remaster'' like... is there a difference? (english isnt my native language)

They probably mean the same thing but used different wording because it's a mess.

Let's not forget Slumber Party ft. Tinashe (ft. Tinashe) :rip:

4 minutes ago, Trash said:

They probably mean the same thing but used different wording because it's a mess.

Let's not forget Slumber Party ft. Tinashe (ft. Tinashe) :rip:

add a complete lack of bonus tracks for single  every album except for glory and there you go.

Edited by Grumpy Cat

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.