• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• abrahamjmr

• Alexz

• Grumpy Cat

• lovemehateme

Top Posters In This Topic

Gimme More and Circus daily streams are the most impressive ones. They respectively have a playlist reach of 3.2M and 3.6M. Just for comparison Womanizer has 19M 

2 hours ago, Treebeard said:

Where is Scream & Shout?

It's in her top ten but I didn't include features. 

Scream & Shout got 155k streams on April 4th.

3 hours ago, Enzolorenzo said:

Gimme More and Circus daily streams are the most impressive ones. They respectively have a playlist reach of 3.2M and 3.6M. Just for comparison Womanizer has 19M 

Gimme More is a classique 

9 hours ago, butterflysupreme said:

I’m shocked YDMC and TTWE are so low... i’ve literally never heard stronger or lucky before, and sometimes only once.

OMG you have to listen to them. They are bubblegum pop obviously but perfection.

9 hours ago, abrahamjmr said:

What's more impressive is to see Gimme More above Work Bitch. 

:dancehall:

Work Bitch used to be in Britney's top five most streamed songs.

I think Huslers gave it a great boost last year, it's one of her biggest classics!

I'm not mad at her top 10 tbh, but I need TTWE to have a resurrection too! :mandown:

I can just say that ATRL lost and my country with taste Turkey won :fan: 

we supported Criminal the most, its a bop and it’s seen as a Britney classic here :lmao: 

Criminal is one of her best, it passed HIAM's streams on spotify well over a year ago as well :rip: 

butterflysupreme
7 hours ago, The Guv'nah said:

How old are you? Just curious.

I’m 21... but it’s not like i only listen to recently released music only, most of the music is listen to is from the 70’s-90’s.

butterflysupreme
3 hours ago, Terylee said:

OMG you have to listen to them. They are bubblegum pop obviously but perfection.

Ok, just listened to them. I totally get why they weren’t bigger hits. Did her first two albums have no other potential singles? Stronger is so forgettable, Lucky is a bit better but doesn’t really go anywhere really, and I don’t find her vocal delivery convincing tbh, she's not really selling it, plus it’s more or less a BOMT rehash sonically. 

You Drive Me Crazy is amazing though and probably my favorite Britney single. 

9 minutes ago, butterflysupreme said:

Ok, just listened to them. I totally get why they weren’t bigger hits. Did her first two albums have no other potential singles? Stronger is so forgettable, Lucky is a bit better but doesn’t really go anywhere really, and I don’t find her vocal delivery convincing tbh, she's not really selling it, plus it’s more or less a BOMT rehash sonically. 

Lucky was huge in Europe, Stronger was doing well too being top 10 in most countries.

Criminal Top 10  :rip: 

Surprised that TTWE is so low considering it was her biggest hit (as a lead artist) in the 10's and the biggest hit of the FF era

Everytime deserves more :'(

1 hour ago, butterflysupreme said:

Well, it's different to listening to an old song and seeing the hit potential it had at the time. 

butterflysupreme
2 hours ago, Green said:

Criminal Top 10  :rip: 

Surprised that TTWE is so low considering it was her biggest hit (as a lead artist) in the 10's and the biggest hit of the FF era

She’s a lead on Scream and Shout.

16 hours ago, jomarr said:

It went cult status tbh. It became a TikTok hit at some point earlier this year and its Youtube views significantly increased when Youtube decided to lift its "restricted" status. The MV will surpass HIAM in views this year.

16 hours ago, abrahamjmr said:

It went viral not so long ago and it's stayed in the top 10 since. 

It will end up being the most streamed song in Femme Fatale eventually.

I don't use TikTok so guess I didn't realize it did. The song did not even go gold, right?

and yikes, just looked up her youtube views. Toxic deserves a billion views.

April 4th Top Ten:

1. Toxic: 348,840

2. ...Baby One More Time: 273,931

3. Oops!...I Did It Again: 246,102

4. Womanizer: 165,687

5. Gimme More: 101,708

6. Work Bitch: 90,354

7. Circus: 81,188

8. Criminal: 68,561

9. If U Seek Amy: 63,351

10. Sometimes: 63,273

11. I'm A Slave 4 U: 56,282

12. Stronger: 47,761

13. (You Drive Me) Crazy: 42,962

14. Lucky: 41,932

15. Till the World Ends: 41,774

April 5th Top Ten:

1. Toxic: 320,818

2. ...Baby One More Time: 254,318

3. Oops!...I Did It Again: 223,641

4. Womanizer: 154,342

5. Gimme More: 95,772

6. Work Bitch: 83,823

7. Circus: 77,438

8. Criminal: 71,5614

9. Sometimes: 59,409 (+1)

10. If U Seek Amy: 58,468

11. I'm A Slave 4 U: 51,431

12. Stronger: 43,535

13. (You Drive Me) Crazy: 38,709

14. Everytime: 38,145 (+2)

15. Lucky: 38,142

Criminal was the only song that increased in streams on April 5th!

5 hours ago, butterflysupreme said:

Lucky and Stronger are like her best songs and were huge international hits in 2000 :toofunny2: "Stronger is so forgettable" With that chorus, are you for real? "She's not selling it" lmao. I will defend 2000 Britney, she was bubblegum pop perfection.

8 hours ago, Mokichi said:

I think Huslers gave it a great boost last year, it's one of her biggest classics!

Yeah, I forgot about Hustlers. The movie scene with Gimme More slayed.

7 hours ago, lovemehateme said:

I'm not mad at her top 10 tbh, but I need TTWE to have a resurrection too! :mandown:

Till The World Ends has actually been increasing lately. It used to be out of her top 20.

7 hours ago, Yomaku said:

Criminal is one of her best, it passed HIAM's streams on spotify well over a year ago as well :rip: 

Hold It Against Me deserved better. :weeps:

butterflysupreme
28 minutes ago, Treebeard said:

Lucky and Stronger are like her best songs and were huge international hits in 2000 :toofunny2: "Stronger is so forgettable" With that chorus, are you for real? "She's not selling it" lmao. I will defend 2000 Britney, she was bubblegum pop perfection.

I’m sorry but both songs are mediocre at best... Stronger has a nice beat but is insanely forgettable... and they weren’t huge international hits at all. 

13 minutes ago, butterflysupreme said:

I’m sorry but both songs are mediocre at best... Stronger has a nice beat but is insanely forgettable... and they weren’t huge international hits at all. 

They were though, how old are you? I was out and about at the time and those songs were big hits. Saying "Stronger" is forgettable when it has that enormous chorus, a joke. 

21 minutes ago, butterflysupreme said:

Stronger is one of Britney's most memorable songs. You were only 1 when it was released so you don't really know how it was back then. 

:biblio:

39 minutes ago, butterflysupreme said:

You didn’t experience the Britney Spears eras then. Stronger is one of her most known and biggest hits ever. That dance scene on that chair was always so cool. Now those scenes might look boring because every artist is doing things but back then everything what she was doing was interesting, cool and great. She is very talented and looking at her music videos, they are very simple but the way Britney shines in them makes them legendary.

butterflysupreme
3 hours ago, cuneytb said:

You didn’t experience the Britney Spears eras then. Stronger is one of her most known and biggest hits ever. That dance scene on that chair was always so cool. Now those scenes might look boring because every artist is doing things but back then everything what she was doing was interesting, cool and great. She is very talented and looking at her music videos, they are very simple but the way Britney shines in them makes them legendary.

Not one of the biggest hits ever:ahh:

3 hours ago, abrahamjmr said:

Stronger is one of Britney's most memorable songs. You were only 1 when it was released so you don't really know how it was back then. 

:biblio:

I was also 1 when Oops was a massive hit. Stronger is forgotten. 

3 hours ago, Treebeard said:

They were though, how old are you? I was out and about at the time and those songs were big hits. Saying "Stronger" is forgettable when it has that enormous chorus, a joke. 

Literally what chorus? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.