Eurovision Song Contest 2021 | Måneskin win with 524 points!

Queen Conchita

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Bicassie

• Valtersen

• DUA LIPA

2 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

ATTENTION

LAURA PÕLDVERE IS CONFIRMED FOR UMK, THE FINNISH SELECTION

Source?

Oh I found the leaked document on twitter... YLE hyped these artists up for no reason :bibliahh: They made it seem like Finlands biggest names were going to take part. These are all nobodies. :bibliahh:

3 minutes ago, Devotion said:

Oh I found the leaked document on twitter... YLE hyped these artists up for no reason :bibliahh: They made it seem like Finlands biggest names were going to take part. These are all nobodies. :bibliahh:

Is Vesala there by any chance?

I really want Erika to take part as well but oh well... Syntisten poyta is THAT bop!

or maybe Chisu if YLE wants to go the edgy route à la Hatari or even Lordi...

lovedaddy
4 hours ago, Pendulum said:

ATTENTION

LAURA PÕLDVERE IS CONFIRMED FOR UMK, THE FINNISH SELECTION

omg yasssss

ezgif-1-d74f3ace05tcubk.gif 

#Justice4Verona

MarryTheMonster

If Norway sends Keiino over Tix....that British garage sound or whatever it's called in the chorus of Monument totally ruins the anthemic vibe it could have. If they win over Tix I'll be very surprised, he has a hit on his hands for sure. He gives us emotion, relatability, a keychange and so many elements on to play on for a live performance. First Norwegian song in ESC in 16 years coming up :jonny6:

imagine Koit and Laura winning their respective national finals and both flopping again in semis :deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana:

• ATRL Moderator
On 1/10/2021 at 3:23 PM, J Legend X said:

Waiting for the Announcement of the UK's highest placement in ages...The Frock Destroyers !

This wouldn't even be a bad idea 

On 1/15/2021 at 11:50 AM, MarryTheMonster said:

If Norway sends Keiino over Tix....that British garage sound or whatever it's called in the chorus of Monument totally ruins the anthemic vibe it could have. If they win over Tix I'll be very surprised, he has a hit on his hands for sure. He gives us emotion, relatability, a keychange and so many elements on to play on for a live performance. First Norwegian song in ESC in 16 years coming up :jonny6:

chile Keiino are not the tea this year :rip: and this Tix song sucks but at least it's in Norwegian and that's a bonus for me. 

Artists who have done good at ESC should stop trying to do ESC for a second time cause they always flop miserably

Dana International in 2011 (that was a bop tho)

Joci Papai in 2019 

Elitsa and Stoyan in 2013

Kaliopi in 2016

image.thumb.png.41b04aba0e9118818feeec2c

On 1/11/2021 at 9:02 PM, Komet blu said:

a7b9eca631101d2561401a61afa6e2df.gif  

this is the best Croatian ever sent to any ESC competition. PERIOD

Jacques' My Friend is a close second

On 1/16/2021 at 5:38 AM, jpow said:

This wouldn't even be a bad idea 

UK should start taking Eurovision more seriously and stop sending those troll acts (2015) or those completely unknown people (2014, 2016, 2019)

They have one of the biggest music markets yet they only people who are probably not even known in their city of 10,000 people

16 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

UK should start taking Eurovision more seriously and stop sending those troll acts (2015) or those completely unknown people (2014, 2016, 2019)

They have one of the biggest music markets yet they only people who are probably not even known in their city of 10,000 people

Unknown people won in 2019, 2018 and 2017, it's all about song and performance

Edited by UNNAMI

all of Israels contesters sound exactly like how songs from eurovision writing camps would sound like once you add Israel's mandatory strings into all of them.