Eurovision Song Contest 2021 | Måneskin win with 524 points!

Queen Conchita

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

UK stop messing around and give us Rina Sawayama next year challenge

ezgif-7-c939f1fb90f3.thumb.gif.321b3fc80

They’d never because they’re obsessed with white mediocrity. It’s always the same **** with them. That’s why they end up dead last. :rip:

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bicassie

• Pendulum

• DUA LIPA

• Valtersen

1 minute ago, Quenn said:

They’d never because they’re obsessed with white mediocrity. It’s always the same **** with them. That’s why they end up dead last. :rip:

Why do I feel like Jesy Nelson is on her way to represent in 2022. 

2 minutes ago, Quenn said:

Never gonna understand what UK is doing.. literally everything they send is garbage

The only act I remember from them is Molly, but even that wasn't top 10 material 

• #FreeBritney Activist

UK's 2019 song wasn't bad. (It was in my top 10. :rip:) But both the artist and the staging were dreadful. Actually, I cannot think of any good staging from the UK.

8 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Why do I feel like Jesy Nelson is on her way to represent in 2022. 

She’d pull a Bonnie Tyler at best. :rip: If they wanna see a top 5 placement they should send someone like Jorja Smith.

8 minutes ago, 3 am said:

Never gonna understand what UK is doing.. literally everything they send is garbage

The only act I remember from them is Molly, but even that wasn't top 10 material 

It was cute song, I agree, but everything about the performance was a MESS. :toofunny2:  I think it would’ve placed much higher had the performance been better.

The middle of the road pop songs need to go once and for all.

They should pull UK 2018's gimmick to try to push Malta at odds for winning :dies:

5 minutes ago, 3 am said:

They should pull UK 2018's gimmick to try to push Malta at odds for winning :dies:

Honestly, this isn’t a bad idea. Destiny should consider taking a forceful tumble right before the bridge. Imagine her dusting her self off and standing up as she starts on the “Ladiessss!” belt of the bridge. 

35 minutes ago, elvenOCEAN said:

I am surprised how much I like this now! :clap3: The high notes in the final chorus are unnecessary though.

The moon is rising :laugh:.

I actually like how they changed the song though :) 

4 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Honestly, this isn’t a bad idea. Destiny should consider taking a forceful tumble right before the bridge. Imagine her dusting her self off and standing up as she starts on the “Ladiessss!” belt of the bridge. 

Literally a concept :bibliahh:

5 minutes ago, fiercE said:

The moon is rising :laugh:.

I actually like how they changed the song though :) 

Do not invoke that scream-fest. :doc:

Posted (edited)

I forgot about Molly with Children of the Universe. The only time in recent memory the UK has sent my favourite song of the contest :clap3: Pity it flopped, the only time since the 90s we anywhere near deserved a win.

Though I have to say I do sing that God awful 'That Sounds Good To Me' UK entry from like 2010 at least once a month.

"You bring the sunshine, I'll bring the good times, just add your laughter it's happy ever after, I dunno 'bout you, but that sounds good to me" :rofl:So bad, but so catchy. Lyrics ingrained in my mind.

Edited by Benjamin

5 minutes ago, Benjamin said:

I forgot about Molly with Children of the Universe. The only time in recent memory the UK has sent my favourite song of the contest :clap3: Pity it flopped, the only time since the 90s we anywhere near deserved a win.

Though I have to say I do sing that God awful 'That Sounds Good To Me' at least once a month.

"You bring the sunshine, I'll bring the good times, just add your laughter it's happy ever after, I dunno 'bout you, but that sounds good to me" :rofl:So bad, but so catchy. Lyrics ingrained in my mind.

Yes! :clap3:

1 hour ago, 3 am said:

They always send songs with that generic UK pop sound or like the winner's song for a TV singing competition. 

Not sure if the BBC is too conservative to handle this, but they rarely ever take any risks. 

18 minutes ago, Benjamin said:

Though I have to say I do sing that God awful 'That Sounds Good To Me' UK entry from like 2010 at least once a month.

But UK literally has everything, from x amount of producers, composers to singers and yet, we didn't get any catchy or memorable song.. that's what's bothering me so much. There's so much potential 

6 minutes ago, tiejc said:

No one else liked UK's Lucie Jones in 2017? :cupid:

Great song, beautiful staging, but there were more captivating ballads that year (Amar pelos dois/City Lights). Still, a well deserved best result for the UK in the past decade.

I didn't follow this year but just watched the 2 semis.

Compared with recent years, the performances are much stronger. Now the recent past winners look underwhelming in comparison.

• #FreeBritney Activist

For all the Croatian stans, this should please you:

4 hours ago, IceBreaker said:

Can not stop watching Efendi`s performance. It is fascinating because she seem natural and charismatic and yet as she doesn`t give a damn about anything. I like that she didn`t even bother to minimize her accent.

also, unpopular opinion but Go_A performance isn`t all that :dancehall: shame, because Shum (OG) is expensive

I do not like Ukraine's song neither. If they did not (send and) win with Maruv, how will they win with this? 

Do not see all the hype about it. I am glad someone else here has similar opinion like mine.

4 hours ago, tiejc said:

No one else liked UK's Lucie Jones in 2017? :cupid:

A vocalist :clap3: