Eurovision Song Contest 2021 | Måneskin win with 524 points!

Queen Conchita

1 minute ago, DUA LIPA said:

gallery-19:10.jpg 

this looks less chaotic than i thought it would be, but much darker than expected as well.

so basically her pefomance at Latvia's National Final in 2020 but in green dresses

i kinda dig it though:clap3:

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bicassie

• Pendulum

• DUA LIPA

• Valtersen

Posted (edited)

Latvia's color palette looks better than 70% of the other acts, idk what crack the press are smoking. 

Edited by Mariano

1 minute ago, Mariano said:

Latvia's color palette looks better than 70% of the other acts, idk what crack the press are smoking. 

yeah from the press reports i thought it would be random neon greens and gold and yellows with black but it's just a toned down green / earthy colour scheme :deadbanana2:

maybe it looked really bad on the broadcast but the photos don't make it look like it's jarring or clashing at all.

Switzerland doesn't have a piano but some sort of choreo and very fast paced shots :gaygacat2:

1 minute ago, DUA LIPA said:

Duncan 2.0 staging cancelled 

no lamp no gimmick needed :clap3:

Just several props, flashing lights, fast camera work, and choreography :clap3:

Just now, Funhouse said:

Just several props, flashing lights, fast camera work, and choreography :clap3:

it's a joke

i'd be here if he'd be trashing a burning piano with a piro guitar and setting a car on fire or something 

ezgif-3-076da7ed0ae2.thumb.gif.16b17a1b2 

Samantha Tina wearing green? A flop obviously. Didn‘t work for Conan Osiris either.:gaycat5:

They are shook and both of them cried :skull: William thinks she actually has a shot at winning :eek:  

1 minute ago, Mariano said:

They are shook and both of them cried :skull: William thinks she actually has a shot at winning :eek:  

i wouldn't mind her being the surprise winner tbh

4 minutes ago, Flomik said:

i wouldn't mind her being the surprise winner tbh

Everyone at wiwiblogs got winner vibes and William said this is now his #1 for sure :jonny6: 

I'm glad Switzerland isn't intimate, this way Bulgaria will probably be the best entry out of the intimate ones (unless France snaps hard, but idk ifI would call that intimate, I think they are different enough). 

Bulgaria's scenography is incredible :weeps: I really felt goosebumps with a vague description. I can't wait to watch it  :heart:

Also, Switzerland snatched my wig. Gjon gave us a modern performance instead of the traditional piano performance that we all expected :clownny:

Latvia's finally up.... 

i mean it's boring but how is this jarring or clashing as the people described :deadbanana2: 

1 minute ago, Valtersen said:

Bulgaria isn't winning :rip: Let that thought go.

It‘s Mariano. He will always do anything to only talk positive about Bulgaria ever since Poli Genova swept the floor. Let him be.:gaycat5:

REYZuhm.gif

5 minutes ago, P!nk Forever said:

It‘s Mariano. He will always do anything to only talk positive about Bulgaria ever since Poli Genova swept the floor. Let him be.:gaycat5:

REYZuhm.gif

I always have several favorites, it's not my fault Bulgaria been releasing some of the best if not the literal best song almost every year since 2016. 

P.S. I didn't stan Kristiyan, but of course I wanted him to win over Portugal. If Love Was a Crime, Bones (together with City Lights) and Growing Up (together with Italy) are fantastic and the best of their respective years.

On the other hand I've noticed you being pressed and a Bulgaria hater every year, maybe that's why you've been keeping tabs on what I stan hihi.

REYZuhm.gif

20 minutes ago, Mariano said:

I'm glad Switzerland isn't intimate, this way Bulgaria will probably be the best entry out of the intimate ones (unless France snaps hard, but idk ifI would call that intimate, I think they are different enough). 

I think France will reproduce exactly their national selection's performance, which worked very well.

• ATRL Moderator

I hate sand, so Bulgaria went down a few more spots for me.  

4 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

Switzerland pics 

So he'll be climbing that concrete structure while making his whale mating sounds? Good to know :dies: