Top Posters In This Topic

• onewillowsilk

• Drake Lindo

• Starkboy

• Mr. Venti

butterflysupreme
3 hours ago, Post Malone said:

Maybe we overestimated the power of Tiktok virality :rip:

It’s not viral on tik tok though... Tik Tok only pushes good songs that grow organically. This is not it (coming from a drake stan)

butterflysupreme
2 minutes ago, bbbrndn said:

Not this disappointing :ahh: his ME! indeed

Music consumption is down by 23% no?

41 minutes ago, argos said:

all his songs sound the same :deadbanana2:10 years from now nobody will remember him

A lot of his music sound the same, but Drake is one of the few artists of this generation who will be remembered, and I can't stand him.

Edited by Cap10Planet

3 hours ago, bbbrndn said:

Not this disappointing :ahh: his ME! indeed

wow this is debuting with 193k sales too?!!!

He's jumped the shark. The video is super cringe and the song is awful. Why is he still releasing music like this when he's pushing 40? This would've been cute during the Nothing Was the Same era, maybe.

He needs to start releasing more timeless, mature music because his time is going to up soon otherwise. Post Malone already proved he can deliver a great grown up ballad ("Circles") and is coming up right behind Drake to snatch him.

Not Blinding Lights blocking him on Spotify WW :dies: The superior song won :clap3:

10 minutes ago, Treebeard said:

He's jumped the shark. The video is super cringe and the song is awful. Why is he still releasing music like this when he's pushing 40? This would've been cute during the Nothing Was the Same era, maybe.

He needs to start releasing more timeless, mature music because his time is going to up soon otherwise. Post Malone already proved he can deliver a great grown up ballad ("Circles") and is coming up right behind Drake to snatch him.

Pushing 40? He is far from it

Calm down

3 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Pushing 40? He is far from it

Calm down

All these artists are 5+ years older than they claim, they all lie about their age.

2 minutes ago, Treebeard said:

All these artists are 5+ years older than they claim, they all lie about their age.

:skull:

5 minutes ago, Treebeard said:

How would he be able to lie about his age by 5+ years when he was on a TV show as a teenager... :deadbanana2:

And he literally has plenty of timeless songs and albums. Whether 'his time is up soon' doesn't negate his humongous career. Drake has been a force since 2010, was named Artist of the Decade, and is Billboard's 16th most successful artist ever. His legacy is cemented at this point and he already did everything his predecessors did.

He did great WW. The US debut is a bit low tho but we all know he's going to serve stability 

Edited by mcohen

1 hour ago, Treebeard said:

What :skull: 

1 hour ago, iHype. said:

How would he be able to lie about his age by 5+ years when he was on a TV show as a teenager... :deadbanana2:

As if people in their late 20s don’t play high school characters :toofunny2:

52 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

As if people in their late 20s don’t play high school characters :toofunny2:

He started acting on the show when he was 14 years old. There's no way he could have been 19 when he looked like a 10 year old back then. 

These numbers are better than I expected TBQH. People forget Drake has other songs charting. Life Is Good is still charting in the Top 10 as well. 

37 minutes ago, Adonis said:

These numbers are better than I expected TBQH. People forget Drake has other songs charting. Life Is Good is still charting in the Top 10 as well. 

I was looking forward to a #1 debut. Too bad it'll debut on the Hot 100 on Monday due to it's radio updates. 

Day 1: 5.995.702 + 895.356 = 6.891.058

Day 2: 12.357.297 + 1.331.613 = 13.688.910 (+6.797.852) 

barely a decrease, amazing. 

9 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

Why are there two versions charting? :huh: I just see one version on my Spotify

35 minutes ago, Genio said:

Why are there two versions charting? :huh: I just see one version on my Spotify

Explicit and Clean

For some reason Spotify is counting both versions separetely

BN6tWWQ.png?1

Day 2:

Spotify US: 2.270.653

Spotify WW: 5.779.143

1 hour ago, Starkboy said:

Why are you using the figures from the play counter and not the official figures?

28 minutes ago, onewillowsilk said:

Why are you using the figures from the play counter and not the official figures?

The official figure still isn't combining them. Spotify Canada has two versions charting still.

The clean version is just no longer charting top 200 on US/Global.

butterflysupreme
19 hours ago, Treebeard said:

1. He’s nowhere near 40.

2. There’s no such thing as music that’s “cute” for one age or another. The song is horrible, and would have always been horrible, no matter when it was released. Context is irrelevant.

3. He doesn’t need to do anything but keeping making good music, much of his music is already timeless - I don’t know what you mean by “mature” but if it’s boring than he can keep it.

4. Post Malone has literally nothing to do with Drake, stop.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.