CTTR extends Katy's record

Aurora

2 hours ago, Aurora said:

Katy also extends her record for most consecutive #1s to 17, from when "Waking Up In Vegas" became her first Dance Club chart-topper back in 2009 to today with "Chained To The Rhythm" reaching the summit.

tumblr_lgiwt3grvv1qg1q7po1_500.gif

Poor Hot N God :emofish:

Amazing. :clap3:

I cant believe smashes like I Kissed a Girl and Hot n Cold didnt make it to #1. 

2 hours ago, iHype. said:

The fact you actually got mad and attacked someone over it. 

"attacked" :rip: 

Legend :smitten: 

Another day , another #1 :smitten: 

Queen of Dance chart the downgrade is real :fan:

Woooowwww 17 consecutive singles since 2009 :eek:  

Katy :clap3: this is really impresive 

Not Uncle & Rise getting #1 on this chart but I Kissed A Girl & Hot n Cold not. :toofunny2: 

6 hours ago, BOAZ said:

who's who tho

gMoUe1m.gif

katy - madonna

rihanna - mariah

beyonce - janet 

gMoUe1m.gif

8 hours ago, castle13 said:

Lmao okay. 

Okay what? It's an official chart, I mean they even did an article on it. Sad you always come into Katy threads with those lame responses.

peterstyles13

The title is misleading. Like you said, she's the 5th artist with the most #1s on the Dance club chart, so technically she doesn't hold the record.

40 minutes ago, peterstyles13 said:

The title is misleading. Like you said, she's the 5th artist with the most #1s on the Dance club chart, so technically she doesn't hold the record.

Let them have something

gMoUe1m.gif 

8 hours ago, ToxicKat said:

Okay what? It's an official chart, I mean they even did an article on it. Sad you always come into Katy threads with those lame responses.

In 10 years he will still be coming for Katy and acts like she is the new Kylie in terms of relevance. We respond that we still hear her music in the club and they reply with "Get out of the gay club!".

5 hours ago, peterstyles13 said:

She has the record for the most consecutive #1

As in every KP single since Waking Up In Vegas reached #1 on this chart

13 hours ago, peterstyles13 said:

She holds the record for most consecutive #1s on the chart

On Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 2:50 AM, ToxicKat said:

some artists can't even go Top 10,but Katy can have 17 consecutive #1s.....js :eli: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.