626 posts in this topic

Post your questions, girls. 

Let's get educated today.

There was a thread about it in oldtrl. If there was another one created before, I'm sorry.

HIV is so scary! I love unprotected sex but having to worry about HIV all the time is so stressful. 

5 minutes ago, dannyboy said:

HIV is so scary! I love unprotected sex but having to worry about HIV all the time is so stressful. 

Do remember to always play safe.

1 minute ago, dannyboy said:

Safe is boring :(

Then you aren't that scared about contracting HIV if you're not willing to play safe. :(

The thread back on the oldTRL was super useful. Glad to see you guys back here wanting to educate other youngsters. :clap3: 

Wanted to wait until I'm done with the OP - still working on It. Gonna hit you up when I'm done! :cm:

The old thread did really help me when I had an HIV scare a while back. I'm all good though. I am thinking of getting prep but the copay was $400... So I need to find a way to cover that :rip:

Just now, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

The old thread did really help me when I had an HIV scare a while back. I'm all good though. I am thinking of getting prep but the copay was $400... So I need to find a way to cover that :rip:

I want prep as well but I don't even think it's possible to get here in Sweden :( 
Also, I've tried it but my stomach hurt a lot 

Got tested recently. 

If you are sexually active make sure to always be safe and get tested regularly! 

2 minutes ago, dannyboy said:

I want prep as well but I don't even think it's possible to get here in Sweden :( 
Also, I've tried it but my stomach hurt a lot 

My coworker said he had the same reaction as well which kind of concerns me...

Personally, I've accepted the fact that I will always have sex using a condom. I've heard that once you don't, sex with a condom isn't the same again. You start to want BB sex. Because I've always used condoms, I don't know what I'm missing out on, which is fine with me. :) Also don't consider condoms definite protection as they do break. I've had a condom break a couple of times. Fortunately I was in a relationship with the dude and we were completely monogamous.

7 minutes ago, Buddy said:

Personally, I've accepted the fact that I will always have sex using a condom. I've heard that once you don't, sex with a condom isn't the same again. You start to want BB sex. Because I've always used condoms, I don't know what I'm missing out on, which is fine with me. :) Also don't consider condoms definite protection as they do break. I've had a condom break a couple of times. Fortunately I was in a relationship with the dude and we were completely monogamous.

this is so true

i used to always use condom 

but now i crave bb dick all the time

I only do unprotected sex if I'm in a monogamous relationship.

otherwise, he better use a condom :)

5 minutes ago, DAP said:

I only do unprotected sex if I'm in a monogamous relationship.

otherwise, he better use a condom :)

:doc: well, there's unfaithful people out there, even if you trust them 100 %. It's not worth the risk, but oh well.

3 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

:doc: well, there's unfaithful people out there, even if you trust them 100 %. It's not worth the risk, but oh well.

We always get tested together before having sex the first time

I've made that a golden rule that I won't be changing :)

4 hours ago, Daddy said:

Wanted to wait until I'm done with the OP - still working on It. Gonna hit you up when I'm done! :cm:

Sorry, I didn't know. :emofish: 

4 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

My coworker said he had the same reaction as well which kind of concerns me...

Most of them pills have side effects.

Once your body gets used to it, it won't be a problem anymore.

I still advise you to wear a condom anytime you'll have sex, it's better to be safe.