Looks like it's 3:30

b5oPVmK.png

Noonie :jonny5:

Supervillain
Posted (edited)

Official artwork via Apple Music:

Luy5CEU.png

I've got... so many questions.

What's with her art direction being so damn uncertain? I thought they were finally going to sort it out with the stunning artwork we got for Kings & Queens but looks like we are back to getting atrocious covers. Why the hell would they change her logo? This new one is so ****ing ugly. This whole thing just screams a Coverlandia'd Photoshop abortion :skull: The random "hot new single" sticker :skull: Her whole team deserves to be fired and replaced by some innovative people that actually care about the quality of artist's craft, they keep ruining her potential and career with these dramatic choices and inconsistency. I'm sure the song will be great but watching this mess is really frustrating.

Edited by Supervillain

dangerousalex
7 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Luy5CEU.png

What's with her art direction being so damn uncertain? I thought they were finally going to sort it out with the stunning artwork we got for Kings & Queens but looks like we are back to getting atrocious covers. Why the hell would they change her logo? This new one is so ****ing ugly. This whole thing just screams a Coverlandia'd Photoshop abortion :skull: The random "hot new single" sticker :skull: Her whole team deserves to be fired and replaced by some innovative people that actually care about the quality of artist's craft, they keep ruining her potential and career with these dramatic choices and inconsistency. I'm sure the song will be great but watching this mess is really frustrating.

It’s very clear her team used her for the SBP money and tossed her out after so am I didn’t perform as well as SBP did, she’s over.

B-Luke
29 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Luy5CEU.png

Not the "HOT NEW SINGLE" sticker STILL being there :deadbanana4: I thought it was just a quick tacky addition for the teaser clip

Mark Rih
35 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Luy5CEU.png

I mean remember her team refused to support Salt, it's a bunch of clueless idiots :coffee2:

Vicki

The post with the new logo on twitter has potential lyrics but you can't really make out much anyway...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-6N2otK1f8

Something about infuriation I think... she's ready to serve ANGER and PSYCHO again :jonny:

SchmoodRing
1 hour ago, Vicki said:

The post with the new logo on twitter has potential lyrics but you can't really make out much anyway...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-6N2otK1f8

Something about infuriation I think... she's ready to serve ANGER and PSYCHO again :jonny:

I hope that once this officially drops that one she keeps this logo at least for this era and finally gives us album news and confirmation. Like at least give us a title and the pre order 

I’m ready for that 2nd US smash we’ve been waiting on for over a year. :eatpopcorn:

Maxiking0708

Delayed? because on the Cover Post on Insta she wrote ,,Coming Soon“

Monky_2405
54 minutes ago, Maxiking0708 said:

Delayed? because on the Cover Post on Insta she wrote ,,Coming Soon“

Tomorrow is going to be Blackout Tuesday. No music will be released or promoted in the light of what's happening in the US right now. It will probably come wednesday/thursday

djkostream

Is coming tonight?

Supervillain
3 minutes ago, djkostream said:

Is coming tonight?

No. Thursday. 

Kylie Jenner

The way the cover has that cheap "record vinyl texture" that you can find on Google :rip: 

gotportugal
2 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

The way the cover has that cheap "record vinyl texture" that you can find on Google :rip: 

lowkey Ava's been serving bops but cheap ones

Psycho

She removed "4 days" from her IG bio so I assume it's being delayed further. Good, focus on Kings & Queens and come back in a bit with a better cover art

djkostream

Any review about the song?

GardenPanty
39 minutes ago, djkostream said:

Any review about the song?

i’ve heard that it sounds like something off of a disney halloween movie soundtrack

3 hours ago, GardenPanty said:

i’ve heard that it sounds like something off of a disney halloween movie soundtrack

Well there goes all my hope. :toofunny2:

SchmoodRing
4 hours ago, GardenPanty said:

Heard from where and who?

romanhoIiday
Posted (edited)

Yall complaining about a cover during a pandemic... :dies:

Of course it's not gonna be as good as Kings & Queens? There are limited resources and K&Q was done before the quarantine. Next caller lmao

It's not even bad I'm not seeing what yall are seeing and its better than most quarantine covers i've seen. Grow the hell up. Did you also forget the album is two sides??? It's gonna be different than the light and heavenly cover that K&Q had... no words for yall. None. 

Anyways, I don't mind waiting for this. More important things are going on.

Edited by romanhoIiday

DailyPoison
29 minutes ago, romanhoIiday said:

Of course it's not gonna be as good as Kings & Queens? There are limited resources and K&Q was done before the quarantine. Next caller lmao

It's not even bad I'm not seeing what yall are seeing and its better than most quarantine covers i've seen. Grow the hell up. Did you also forget the album is two sides??? It's gonna be different than the light and heavenly cover that K&Q had... no words for yall. None. 

Wow, the REACH to defend this disaster... She could have just made very simple cover for the song, not this Photoshop filters vomit on a screen. Everything about this screams "I have no taste".

romanhoIiday
1 minute ago, DailyPoison said:

Wow, the REACH to defend this disaster... She could have just made very simple cover for the song, not this Photoshop filters vomit on a screen. Everything about this screams "I have no taste".

Where's the reach? Where is it?

You can't possibly think this cover is worse than Salt or On Somebody.

Supervillain
58 minutes ago, romanhoIiday said:

Oof... tone down a bit. 

First of all - it doesn’t take a lot to make a good cover. Graphic designers can create just as decent job at home as they would in the office, it literally makes no difference since it’s all being done on the computer.

Second of all - Ava has done tons of photoshoots that we haven’t seen yet, the photo used on the artwork is clearly not the best option they could have possibly chosen for it.

Third of all - just because the album is two sided doesn’t mean the second side has to suffer because of that fact. The quality of both is drastically different and you can tell that there was no effort put into the WLN artwork. 

Summing up, don’t be surprised at people being disappointed with her visuals because they are dramatically inconsistent and she deserves much better than this. I don’t know why you got so angry when all we did was criticise her creative team’s poor choices? 

XtinaStripped

Why is their solution when a song starts to blow up to release another song? I don't get her team.