Steven Universe: Season 5 | NEW STEVENBOMB! JULY 2-6 @7:30PM

674 posts in this topic

major props to mary elizabeth mcglynn (dr. maheswaren's VA) for

Spoiler

doing an amazing job of imitating yellow diamond's voice :clap3:

also

Spoiler

tumblr_oz5zjuy7NY1sxhdxso1_540.png

this special crossed out 3-4 spaces. CN really just spoiled the rest of season 5 like that huh? :toofunny3:

4 hours ago, Edge Of Glory said:

major props to mary elizabeth mcglynn (dr. maheswaren's VA) for

Hide contents

doing an amazing job of imitating yellow diamond's voice :clap3:

also

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_oz5zjuy7NY1sxhdxso1_540.png

this special crossed out 3-4 spaces. CN really just spoiled the rest of season 5 like that huh? :toofunny3:

Spoiler

Wasn't that actually Patti Lupone's voice when it kept switching to YD's voice?

8 hours ago, SayCart1991 said:

ahKLrnO.jpg

Oops i meant hug idk what was going :skull:

1 hour ago, iConic Legend said:

Oops i meant hug idk what was going :skull:

And homeworld instead of earth. 

20 hours ago, SayCart1991 said:
  Hide contents

Wasn't that actually Patti Lupone's voice when it kept switching to YD's voice?

Spoiler

no. i thought so too, but apparently it was her the entire time!! :eek:

also interesting tidbit that ppl pointed out is that

Spoiler

the new episodes may have painted centi as having sympathy for organic life, before rose even existed. earlier evidence in the show supports the idea that centi might be a nephrite, and "yellow diamond" was getting mad at the nephrite on the phone for not wanting to land due to the organic life on the planet. adds a neat bit of depth to her

AHH @ the new leak

Spoiler

lapis is gonna ****ing SING :jonny5: it’s been a long time coming

APRIL???? i mean i'm glad we at least have a month to look forward to instead of just being in the dark, but APRIL!!?!???????

tumblr_inline_oac345lR8w1tb0ry4_500.gif

new leaks from a toy fair. we really be getting news/leaks about this show from every place BUT cartoon network :skull:

Spoiler

tumblr_p4dddjqhrs1vxd8zso2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p4dddjqhrs1vxd8zso1_1280.jpg

On 2/20/2018 at 6:22 PM, Edge Of Glory said:

new leaks from a toy fair. we really be getting news/leaks about this show from every place BUT cartoon network :skull:

Hide contents

tumblr_p4dddjqhrs1vxd8zso2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p4dddjqhrs1vxd8zso1_1280.jpg

What do you mean, leaks? These little dolls do not bring new information other than suggesting that Sapphire is the dominant one in the Ruby-Sapphire relationship

1 hour ago, AbeHicks said:

What do you mean, leaks? These little dolls do not bring new information other than suggesting that Sapphire is the dominant one in the Ruby-Sapphire relationship

well, the only major thing it really spoils is pearl's homeworld outfit (which has ppl speculating who she used to belong to again), but it also spoils that there's an episode where ruby and sapphire get married, rose's homeworld outfit, that we see an old garnet form in a flashback, and pink diamond's lower half.

bingo chart theory is looking more and more true everyday, it's only a matter of time until cn accidentally leaks a clip of jasper getting healed and a picture of white diamond on earth :toofunny3:

4 hours ago, Edge Of Glory said:

, but it also spoils that there's an episode where ruby and sapphire get married, rose's homeworld outfit,

I hate the fact that I already know that Greg will be the one to officiate them

Still no sign of when we'll see something next?

2 hours ago, Lee!! said:

Still no sign of when we'll see something next?

as of now, there's just hulu's word that the show is coming back in april, but there's been no official announcements from CN. :chick3:

https://www.turner.com/pressroom/united-states/cartoon-network/cartoon-network-ushers-new-wave-creators-today’s-kids

• Steven Universe – Created by Rebecca Sugar, the three-time Emmy-nominated and two-time GLAAD-nominated series returns this year with three all-new, action-packed story arcs. The stakes are higher than ever before for Steven and the Crystal Gems as they must face internal and external battles unlike any they have ever encountered. The first arc premieres this April.

yeah, given the production hiatus, they're probably gonna spread stuff out so the gap between season 5 finale and season 6 premiere isn't too big. but still, 3 bombs throughout the year :duca: the premiere date for the april episodes should be coming soon

APRIL 9TH :duca::duca::duca::duca::duca: @Lee!! title change pls? :gaycat3:

6 hours ago, Edge Of Glory said:

I'm ready :eek:

10 hours ago, Edge Of Glory said:

:duca::duca::duca:

Can't wait! 

KZhx1Xh.jpg

On 3/8/2018 at 5:14 PM, Edge Of Glory said:

OMG they better spill the diamonds complete backstory I am not here for yet another disgusting filler townie episode ever again!

Anyway I have been reading these analysis predictions on reddit

And people speculate that there will be a Pearl flashback episode that will reveal a lot of information about her and Rose. How great would that be?

54 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

OMG they better spill the diamonds complete backstory I am not here for yet another disgusting filler townie episode ever again!

Anyway I have been reading these analysis predictions on reddit

And people speculate that there will be a Pearl flashback episode that will reveal a lot of information about her and Rose. How great would that be?

ah that was my post!! :rip:

i'm pretty sure we're gonna get at least one or two flashback episodes about rose and pearl, and soon. rose's VA said there were several episodes on their past, some of the next episodes recorded had Rose's VA, the keychain leak was supposedly based on "the next series of episodes", and that promo seems very much like something from a flashback episode. my only doubt is from the recent episode titles + descriptions, which are, in no particular order:

Letters to Lars - Steven writes about the latest news of Beach City.

Pool Hopping - Garnet and Steven explore the most unlikely timelines in Beach City.

The Big Show - Steven shoots a documentary that follows a local band as they get their first big break.

Your Mother and Mine - Steven takes Garnet to meet some of his new friends.

it's unclear whether this is all the episodes airing in april, if they're in the right order, or if they're even from the next batch of episodes, and not later in the season. if they are from the april episodes, i'm curious to see how they'll fit the stuff that's implied to happen (rose/pearl flashbacks, amethyst song, rupphire wedding, etc) in there :huh:

The wait for all of this has stressed me out sooo much. I’ve been staying away for new episodes for a couple of months but have caught up now.

Do we have any news / speculation on current feelings towards how much longer this show might run for? Do we have at least another season or two left? Or could it be over by next year? Now that adventure time is almost over I need this to run for as long as possible :'(

2 minutes ago, Edge Of Glory said:

ah that was my post!! :rip:

i'm pretty sure we're gonna get at least one or two flashback episodes about rose and pearl, and soon. rose's VA said there were several episodes on their past, some of the next episodes recorded had Rose's VA, the keychain leak was supposedly based on "the next series of episodes", and that promo seems very much like something from a flashback episode. my only doubt is from the recent episode titles + descriptions, which are, in no particular order:

Letters to Lars - Steven writes about the latest news of Beach City.

Pool Hopping - Garnet and Steven explore the most unlikely timelines in Beach City.

The Big Show - Steven shoots a documentary that follows a local band as they get their first big break.

Your Mother and Mine - Steven takes Garnet to meet some of his new friends.

it's unclear whether this is all the episodes airing in april, if they're in the right order, or if they're even from the next batch of episodes, and not later in the season. if they are from the april episodes, i'm curious to see how they'll fit the stuff that's implied to happen (rose/pearl flashbacks, amethyst song, rupphire wedding, etc) in there :huh:

OMG props to you babe for all this excellent detective work :clap3:

RespecT

I guess the flashbacks are coming later and we will get Garnet episodes now (and townie episodes) if those are the titles that have been revealed

4 minutes ago, Koons said:

The wait for all of this has stressed me out sooo much. I’ve been staying away for new episodes for a couple of months but have caught up now.

Do we have any news / speculation on current feelings towards how much longer this show might run for? Do we have at least another season or two left? Or could it be over by next year? Now that adventure time is almost over I need this to run for as long as possible :'(

That's a big mystery I have been thinking about too. I don't know if we are beyond the half-way point yet. There is so much we haven't explored yet and dozens of ways the show could go.

7 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

OMG props to you babe for all this excellent detective work :clap3:

RespecT

I guess the flashbacks are coming later and we will get Garnet episodes now (and townie episodes) if those are the titles that have been revealed

aw thanks!

tumblr_inline_nxbnaiEmlQ1s3gdq9_400.gif

yeah, even if we don't get the rose flashbacks now, it'll be neat to get some garnet stuff. it's been a whiile since she got focus. a lot of people are speculating on what "your mother and mine" entails, since the synopsis implies that garnet will meet the off colors. the title is a reference to a peter pan song that explains what a mother is, so will we get some info about rose? the title is weird too, since steven is the only gem with a mother.

29 minutes ago, Koons said:

season 6 is confirmed to be happening, since they're already recording. i believe in a podcast they said it's gonna have 32 episodes, which is different than every past season. someone worked out that, based on how long it takes the VAs to record a season, the final episodes of season 6 should start being finished around summer 2019. so if that's the final season, the earliest the show might end in mid-late 2019. hopefully we get even more seasons, there's just so much they could explore, even if they finish the war. there's so many interactions and fusions and experiences to be seen, i hope it won't be over so soon :'(

HOOOOOO MY GOD :jonny::jonny::jonny: NEW EPISODES ON THE 26TH