Steven Universe: Season 5 | NEW STEVENBOMB! JULY 2-6 @7:30PM

627 posts in this topic

tumblr_oijih7YgQQ1sxhdxso1_1280.png

0n6OEDb.png

0hQHB6r.png

Steven Universe is an animated television show, created by Emmy-nominated writer and artist Rebecca Sugar, that is currently airing on Cartoon Network.

The show focuses on Steven's adventures with the Crystal Gems, a group of intergalactic warriors. Steven slowly masters the powers of the gem he inherited from his mother as he fights monsters and interacts with residents of Beach City.

Q59EUZI.png

collapse_post.gifCharacters

24Lkf34.png

collapse_post.gifCrystal Gems

Z0S4dip.png

collapse_post.gifSteven

HtGym3M.png

P8HwQdS.png

rglJ1Ad.png

DBzVRwP.png

qb7hVWu.png

WFZmsgp.png

collapse_post.gifCG Spoilers

UbTUKyC.png

Oa1WP3J.png

MuekNQX.png

collapse_post.gifHomeworld Gems

ccmqdt3.png

collapse_post.gifLapis Lazuli

u8rJQRc.png

collapse_post.gifPeridot

9DMbCS3.png

collapse_post.gifJasper

GkgKbIl.png

collapse_post.gifYellow Diamond

yIApSKa.png

collapse_post.gifFusions

OQCNYQl.png

collapse_post.gifOpal

hmctZAH.png

collapse_post.gifSugilite

8m0SCGg.png

collapse_post.gifSardonyx

C63dyrI.png

collapse_post.gifAlexandrite

wrotlCw.png

collapse_post.gifStevonnie

ayRv6sm.png

collapse_post.gifRainbow Quartz

uxKisKG.png

collapse_post.gifMalachite

bsC0KMW.png

collapse_post.gifThe Cluster

aB3K2Ea.png

collapse_post.gifCorrupted Gems

qLhgKsn.png

collapse_post.gifCentipeetle

8sB17Mx.png

collapse_post.gifBeach City Civilians

aVRoggB.png

collapse_post.gifGreg

sRBHd7a.png

collapse_post.gifConnie

MMsLInh.png

collapse_post.gifEpisodes

53oXYrh.png

WFZmsgp.png

collapse_post.gifSeason One

EPISODE NUMBER + TITLE AIRDATE DESCRIPTION
01 Gem Glow November 4th, 2013 Steven gets upset when his favorite brand of ice-cream sandwich, Cookie Cat, has been taken off the market. He soon cheers up when the Gems manage to get a hold of some of the last remaining Cookie Cats, which Steven believes may hold the key to activating his gem.
02 Laser Light Cannon November 4th, 2013 When a menacing red eye threatens to destroy Beach City, the only thing that could possibly destroy it is a Laser Light Cannon which once belonged to Steven's mother, Rose Quartz. Thus, Steven enlists the help of his father, Greg, and searches through his storage in order to find the cannon.
03 Cheeseburger Backpack November 11th, 2013 The Gems are on a mission to place a Moon Goddess statue on top of the ruined Lunar Sea Spire, and Steven tries to prove he can be useful with the help of a novelty cheeseburger backpack.
04 Together Breakfast November 11th, 2013 Steven's attempt to get the Gems to share his special breakfast tradition lands him on a journey through the Crystal Gems' Temple.
05 Frybo November 18th, 2013 Steven brings a mascot costume to life with a magic shard owned by Pearl to help his friend Peedee with his job, but backfires when the mascot goes rogue.
06 Cat Fingers November 25th, 2013 Steven tries to master his shapeshifting abilities, but turns his fingers into cats, making it harder to do things.
07 Bubble Buddies December 2nd, 2013 Steven creates a magic bubble to protect a girl he likes named Connie from a falling rock, but has no idea how to make it disappear.
08 Serious Steven January 13th, 2014 While navigating out of an ancient Gem maze, Steven tries to prove himself worthy to Garnet by being serious.
09 Tiger Millionaire January 20th, 2014 Steven joins an underground wrestling league with Amethyst, who is tired of Pearl and Garnet bringing her down.
10 Steven's Lion January 27th, 2014 Steven befriends a magical lion he finds in the desert during a mission with the Gems.
11 Arcade Mania February 17th, 2014 Steven takes the Gems on his own kind of adventure by taking them to the Fun Land Arcade, where Garnet becomes enchanted by a dancing game.
12 Giant Woman February 24th, 2014 Steven urges Amethyst and Pearl to fuse together into a giant four-armed woman named Opal. Amethyst and Pearl, however, will not stop squabbling.
13 So Many Birthdays March 3rd, 2014 Steven learns that the Gems are thousands of years old and decides to make up for all the thousands of birthdays they've missed.
14 Lars and the Cool Kids March 10th, 2014 Steven and Lars get to hang out with the cool kids in town, but their teenage shenanigans get them into magical trouble.
15 Onion Trade March 17th, 2014 A toy trade between Steven and Onion escalates into epic proportions.
16 Steven the Sword Fighter April 9th, 2014 Pearl gets injured and retreats into her gem to recover when she tries to teach Steven the art of sword-fighting using a holographic version of herself.
17 Lion 2: The Movie April 23rd, 2014 Steven and Connie try to ride Lion to the movie theater, but Lion has other ideas.
18 Beach Party April 30th, 2014 After a battle damages Fish Stew Pizza, the Gems are banned from the restaurant, so Steven throws a cookout at the Temple to mend the relationship between the Pizza family and the Crystal Gems.
19 Rose's Room May 14th, 2014 Steven's desire for some alone time unlocks a new room in the Temple that answers his every wish.
20 Coach Steven August 21st, 2014 Steven becomes determined to get stronger after watching Garnet and Amethyst fuse into the mighty Sugilite, against Pearl's wishes.
21 Joking Victim August 28th, 2014 Steven works a shift at the Big Donut when Lars leaves Sadie with all the work.
22 Steven and the Stevens September 4th, 2014 Steven needs a musical partner for an upcoming show, and uses a time travel device to recruit himself as the perfect bandmate.
23 Monster Buddies September 11th, 2014 Steven accidentally releases a monster from a gem bubble and attempts to tame its wild, violent instincts.
24 An Indirect Kiss September 18th, 2014 Steven tells Connie his mission with the Gems to heal Amethyst after she cracks her gemstone.
25 Mirror Gem September 25th, 2014 Steven befriends a magical mirror that can mysteriously communicate with only him and ends up setting free its trapped inhabitant, a Gem named Lapis Lazuli.
26 Ocean Gem September 25th, 2014 Lapis disappears after reigniting a past conflict with Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl, and takes the ocean along with her, leaving Beach City in a panic on the first day of summer. Steven, Connie, Greg, Lion and the Gems go on a mission to confront Lapis and set things back to normal.
27 House Guest October 2nd, 2014 Left homeless and with a broken leg following the events of the previous episode, Greg stays with Steven and the Crystal Gems as a temporary house guest and unintentionally interferes with Steven's powers.
28 Space Race October 9th, 2014 Steven, Pearl and Greg work together to build a spaceship so that Pearl can revisit the wonders of the cosmos, but Pearl gets a little carried away.
29 Secret Team October 16th, 2014 After accidentally popping a bubble containing gem shards, Steven, Amethyst and Pearl form a secret team to recover the shards before Garnet finds out.
30 Island Adventure October 23rd, 2014 Steven tries to mend Lars' and Sadie's friendship by taking them on vacation to a magical beach.
31 Keep Beach City Weird October 30th, 2014 Steven is taken in by Ronaldo's conspiracy theories about paranormal occurrences in Beach City.
32 Fusion Cuisine November 6th, 2014 To impress Connie's parents, Steven asks the Gems to fuse together to pretend to be his mother at a dinner.
01 Gem Glow November 4th, 2013 Steven gets upset when his favorite brand of ice-cream sandwich, Cookie Cat, has been taken off the market. He soon cheers up when the Gems manage to get a hold of some of the last remaining Cookie Cats, which Steven believes may hold the key to activating his gem.
02 Laser Light Cannon November 4th, 2013 When a menacing red eye threatens to destroy Beach City, the only thing that could possibly destroy it is a Laser Light Cannon which once belonged to Steven's mother, Rose Quartz. Thus, Steven enlists the help of his father, Greg, and searches through his storage in order to find the cannon.
03 Cheeseburger Backpack November 11th, 2013 The Gems are on a mission to place a Moon Goddess statue on top of the ruined Lunar Sea Spire, and Steven tries to prove he can be useful with the help of a novelty cheeseburger backpack.
04 Together Breakfast November 11th, 2013 Steven's attempt to get the Gems to share his special breakfast tradition lands him on a journey through the Crystal Gems' Temple.
05 Frybo November 18th, 2013 Steven brings a mascot costume to life with a magic shard owned by Pearl to help his friend Peedee with his job, but backfires when the mascot goes rogue.
06 Cat Fingers November 25th, 2013 Steven tries to master his shapeshifting abilities, but turns his fingers into cats, making it harder to do things.
07 Bubble Buddies December 2nd, 2013 Steven creates a magic bubble to protect a girl he likes named Connie from a falling rock, but has no idea how to make it disappear.
08 Serious Steven January 13th, 2014 While navigating out of an ancient Gem maze, Steven tries to prove himself worthy to Garnet by being serious.
09 Tiger Millionaire January 20th, 2014 Steven joins an underground wrestling league with Amethyst, who is tired of Pearl and Garnet bringing her down.
10 Steven's Lion January 27th, 2014 Steven befriends a magical lion he finds in the desert during a mission with the Gems.
11 Arcade Mania February 17th, 2014 Steven takes the Gems on his own kind of adventure by taking them to the Fun Land Arcade, where Garnet becomes enchanted by a dancing game.
12 Giant Woman February 24th, 2014 Steven urges Amethyst and Pearl to fuse together into a giant four-armed woman named Opal. Amethyst and Pearl, however, will not stop squabbling.
13 So Many Birthdays March 3rd, 2014 Steven learns that the Gems are thousands of years old and decides to make up for all the thousands of birthdays they've missed.
14 Lars and the Cool Kids March 10th, 2014 Steven and Lars get to hang out with the cool kids in town, but their teenage shenanigans get them into magical trouble.
15 Onion Trade March 17th, 2014 A toy trade between Steven and Onion escalates into epic proportions.
16 Steven the Sword Fighter April 9th, 2014 Pearl gets injured and retreats into her gem to recover when she tries to teach Steven the art of sword-fighting using a holographic version of herself.

[

rG97eej.png

WFZmsgp.png

collapse_post.gifSeason Two

EPISODE NUMBER + TITLE AIRDATE DESCRIPTION
01 Full Disclosure March 13th, 2015 Steven tries to avoid Connie to avoid telling her about his ordeal with the Homeworld Gems.
02 Joy Ride March 26th, 2015 Buck, Jenny and Sour Cream take Steven out on a late-night joyride to lift his spirits, where they end up discovering Peridot's escape pod.
03 Love Letters April 23rd, 2015 When Jamie the mailman falls in love with Garnet, it is up to Steven and Connie to turn him down gently.
04 Reformed April 30th, 2015 Steven, Garnet and Amethyst chase after a monster loose in the Temple while Amethyst keeps trying to find a new form to regenerate to.
05 Sworn to the Sword June 15th, 2015 Wanting to protect Steven, Connie takes up swordfighting lessons with Pearl.
06 Rising Tides, Crashing Skies June 16th, 2015 Ronaldo investigates the Crystal Gems for a web documentary for his "Keep Beach City Weird" blog.
07 Keeping It Together June 17th, 2015 While chasing after Peridot in the Kindergarten, Steven and Garnet discover a dark secret while exploring its inner workings.
08 We Need to Talk June 18th, 2015 After witnessing Steven and Connie fuse again, Greg explains how he learned of gem fusion from his time with Rose, hoping to pull it off himself in order to grow closer to her.
09 Chille Tid June 19th, 2015 Garnet has Pearl and Amethyst accompany Steven, exhausted from a night spent searching for Malachite in the ocean with the Gems, in the temple for a slumber party. However, Steven is rattled by recurring dreams of Lapis.
10 Cry for Help July 13th, 2015 When TV broadcasts are disrupted by a video signal emitted by Peridot from a Gem communication tower, Garnet chooses to fuse with Pearl into Sardonyx to destroy it, which dismays Amethyst. As the tower keeps being fixed, however, Steven and Amethyst are shocked to discover who's really behind it.
11 Keystone Motel July 14th, 2015 While visiting an out-of-state motel with Steven and Greg, Garnet's frustration with Pearl's actions causes her to split up into Ruby and Sapphire again.
12 Onion Friend July 15th, 2015 Amethyst rekindles a friendship with Onion's mother, Vidalia, while Onion shows Steven around his room.
13 Historical Friction July 16th, 2015 Steven is asked by Jamie to participate in a play funded by Mayor Dewey about his ancestor, with Pearl stepping in to provide a more historically accurate script.
14 Friend Ship July 17th, 2015 After recent events, Pearl is devoted to redeeming herself by catching Peridot through her broken escape pod.
15 Nightmare Hospital September 2015 Steven and Connie must retrieve Rose's sword from a hospital.
16 Catch and Release September 2015 Steven's bathroom is explored.

SAKhz6o.png

Fd4g6qj.png

WIP

Where is the fandom in here? The latest Steven Bomb was so amazing. 

Oh I completely forgot this thread existed - has everyone seen the bomb leaks or not?

I feel like it leaked ages ago now so I'm struggling to remember everything but I loved it.

seeing blue and yellow diamond together was great, and I loved the music. The island place Greg was on was so weird

:rip: but yeah it was good, I enjoyed it. Seeing how emotional/sad blue diamond was made me really like her.

12 minutes ago, Koons said:

Oh I completely forgot this thread existed - has everyone seen the bomb leaks or not?

I feel like it leaked ages ago now so I'm struggling to remember everything but I loved it.

Reveal hidden contents

seeing blue and yellow diamond together was great, and I loved the music. The island place Greg was on was so weird

:rip: but yeah it was good, I enjoyed it. Seeing how emotional/sad blue diamond was made me really like her.

They are not leaks, they were released officially through some CN app to promote it

Woo that OP is very detailed! And so informative.... good job, @DevonDreams

Wow nice OP :clap3: 

February 16 does not seem that far away, can't wait.

Now that I think about it. How the hell did Rose shatter a diamond of all things?! How powerful was she? :eek:

I already watched the early release, I kinda regret it :jonny:

I was thinking about the mural from Serious Steven, I think it may depict the moment Rose shattered Pink Diamond and the other gem is a fusion of the three diamonds.

I really need to send more updated graphics tbh  :deadbanana3: Lemme get to work on that.

Anyway, did anyone see the two new episode titles released recently?

Spoiler

"The New Crystal Gems" (Feb. 16th)

Connie helps look after Beach City while Steven is busy.

"Storm in the Room" (Feb. 23rd)

Steven goes into his room in the temple to look for answers.

Great OP! :clap3:

I hadn't seen those new episode titles, really looking forward to the first one

8 hours ago, Mettaton said:

Now that I think about it. How the hell did Rose shatter a diamond of all things?! How powerful was she? :eek:

her sword was made to cut through forms and from then on a gem is vulnerable

9 minutes ago, rac7d said:

her sword was made to cut through forms and from then on a gem is vulnerable

But that gem is still a diamond, only tools made of diamonds or lasers can cut a diamond. So her shattering one is still amazing to me.

1 minute ago, Mettaton said:

But that gem is still a diamond, only tools made of diamonds or lasers can cut a diamond. So her shattering one is still amazing to me.

magic danmmit magic

then again didnt bismuth make a device that could do that

working on some OP graphics rn, but for now here's some concept art of "Steven's Dream" + Holly Blue Agate that Rebecca posted:

tumblr_okoemySVJG1qhjcclo1_540.jpg

tumblr_okoeb5lAMy1qhjcclo1_540.jpg

tumblr_okoeb5lAMy1qhjcclo3_540.jpg

I love this bomb so much

4 hours ago, Lee!! said:

I love this bomb so much

You're gonna love the finale! I need it to air so I can change my avi :-*

Loving the show more and more. 

On 1/24/2017 at 9:00 PM, Mettaton said:

Shattering diamonds are actually very easy since they're brittle. It's scratches that they're resistant against.

On 1/31/2017 at 11:00 PM, Edge Of Glory said:

working on some OP graphics rn, but for now here's some concept art of "Steven's Dream" + Holly Blue Agate that Rebecca posted:

tumblr_okoemySVJG1qhjcclo1_540.jpg

tumblr_okoeb5lAMy1qhjcclo1_540.jpg

tumblr_okoeb5lAMy1qhjcclo3_540.jpg

:clap3: 

I want Steven to kill Yellow Diamond when the time comes.

Enough of this "oooohhhh I'm upset because even though my mom started a war and I knew about it for years, I am suddenly shocked that she also killed in the process!!!!"

Aang not wanting to kill the Fire Lord teas, so stupid

Official schedule for February:

Spoiler

Friday, Feb. 10: “The New Crystal Gems” at 7 p.m. (ET/PT) – Connie helps look after Beach City while Steven is busy.

Friday, Feb. 17: “Storm in the Room” at 6:45 p.m. (ET/PT) – Steven goes into his room in the temple to look for answers.

Friday, Feb. 24: “Rocknaldo” at 7 p.m. (ET/PT) – Ronaldo sets out to find all the rock people living in Beach City!

That last episode sounds like it's gonna be a kii. The potential Peridot×Ronaldo interactions :rip:

Can't wait for February's episodes, I'm so addicted to this show and I don't even watch animated shows. :jonny: 

5 hours ago, Edge Of Glory said:

Official schedule for February:

Hide contents

Friday, Feb. 10: “The New Crystal Gems” at 7 p.m. (ET/PT) – Connie helps look after Beach City while Steven is busy.

Friday, Feb. 17: “Storm in the Room” at 6:45 p.m. (ET/PT) – Steven goes into his room in the temple to look for answers.

Friday, Feb. 24: “Rocknaldo” at 7 p.m. (ET/PT) – Ronaldo sets out to find all the rock people living in Beach City!

That last episode sounds like it's gonna be a kii. The potential Peridot×Ronaldo interactions :rip:

Yassss.

I'm hyped for TNCG :duca:

Usually I'm very wary of supposed leaks that don't come through the usual channels (aka CN's servers), but these look really convincing. They're supposedly from "Storm in the Room".

Spoiler

The frames with Steven seem very convincing, the only thing that's slightly off are some of the Rose shots, but since this episode is most likely boarded by Hillary Florido and Lauren Zuke, it could be that this is the first time we're seeing Zuke's Rose.

Previews (official or leaked, lmao) for "The New Crystal Gems" should be out by later today or tomorrow, but in the meantime, Rebecca and other crew members have posted some stuff about the recent bomb.

"What's the Use of Feeling (Blue)" (Studio Version)

Spoiler

Concept art for the Famethyst:

tumblr_oksb3xJL1o1qhjcclo1_540.jpg

And a set of storyboards for "That Will Be All", during the "What's the Use of Feeling (Blue)" section:

tumblr_okscniqThq1qhjcclo10_540.jpg

http://rebeccasugar.tumblr.com/post/156747993018/a-few-panels-for-that-will-be-all

Her concept art and demos are so fascinating tbh :heart2: