Halo reaches 1B views

Nemo

Beyoncé's Halo has reached 1 billion views

It is the 10th music video released before 2010 on YouTube to reach this milestone:

Spoiler

Crazy Frog - Axel F 2,055,489,380

The Gummy Bear Song - Long English Version 1,949,935,187

Numb - Linkin Park 1,349,833,689

Guns N' Roses - November Rain 1,325,946,364

Lady Gaga - Bad Romance 1,185,549,913

Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody 1,124,026,083

Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine 1,064,942,965

Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit 1,044,280,2643

Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me 1,038,373,677

Beyoncé - Halo

(Not including the 2 crossed out videos that nobody cares about) Halo becomes:

- The 3rd female released before 2010 to reach 1b views.

- The 3rd solo song to reach 1b views.

- The 4th video release in the 2000's decade to reach 1b views.

Halo is Beyoncé's first credited music video to reach 1b (HFTW has surpassed 1b as well).

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• Bacardo Royale

• ThirdWardBey

• HoneyHoney

SL would’ve done it first had her team not deleted it. 
But Halo is a nice little boring girl. :clap3:

Deserved! :clap3: Annoying that "Single Ladies" actually would've done this first, but "Halo" has become such a staple hit for her that I'm glad it's reached this milestone.

Yes, finally...

Single ladies is next 

We couldn't get justice for Single Ladies or the unlisted Formation (dirty), but this will do :clap3:

6 minutes ago, HoneyHoney said:

We couldn't get justice for Single Ladies or the unlisted Formation (dirty), but this will do :clap3:

I just want them to add the unlisted version's views to the other one, and add that 57M-streamed 7/11 video's views to the parent video. (After which the unlisted Formation vid and the smaller 7/11 video can be deleted)

Is that too much to ask? 

Edited by trainsskyscrapers

That was a classic, that was a classic

She deserves this.

:clap3:

to make this thread a little more entertaining, what's your favorite performance of halo considering she's sang so many renditions so many goddamn times?

Eletric Lady

You Belong With Me crossed a billion views and Single Ladies still hasn't.:rip: Kanye really lost huh

All those rock songs but no Michael Jackson. Why? @Nemo

24 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Deserved! :clap3: Annoying that "Single Ladies" actually would've done this first

What happened?

3 minutes ago, Nemo said:

to make this thread a little more entertaining, what's your favorite performance of halo considering she's sang so many renditions so many goddamn times?

Eletric Lady

2 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Eletric Lady

This should be on her official channel but I’m asking too much. Seriously, her team...

5 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

What happened?

It was uploaded before Vevo and accrued hundreds of millions of views (sources vary of the exact amount), it was then deleted and re-uploaded onto her (then new) Vevo account. Losing all the views it already had during it's peak. :ace:

Edited by MrLovett

1 minute ago, Bacardo Royale said:

You Belong With Me crossing a billion views and Single Ladies still hasn't.:rip: Kanye really lost huh

All those rock songs and no Michael Jackson. Why? @Nemo

What happened?

because aside from queen/BH all of those rock songs are by bands with only a couple classics, while michael has at least like 10.

daily averages:

michael jackson: 3.5m

guns n' roses: 1.8m

nirvana: 1.3m

link park:3.7m

please stay on topic

Bacardo Royale

now speaking of mj, her tribute performance actually happens to be my favorite rendition of her live performances of halo still to this day:

zZwjXE7.gif

1 minute ago, Nemo said:

because aside from queen/BH all of those rock songs are by bands with only a couple classics, while michael has at least like 10.

daily averages:

michael jackson: 3.5m

guns n' roses: 1.8m

nirvana: 1.3m

link park:3.7m

please stay on topic

Bacardo Royale

Oh wow clock me with these receipts.

Bacardo Royale

6 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

It was uploaded before Vevo and accrued hundreds of millions of views (sources vary of the exact amount), it was then deleted and re-uploaded onto her (then new) Vevo account. Losing all the views it already had during it's peak. :ace:

Mess I thought Vevo transferred views when that switch happened. Guess I remembered wrong

Bacardo Royale

5 minutes ago, BnPac said:

This should be on her official channel but I’m asking too much. Seriously, her team...

tea omg. ugh i vividly remember there being an upload years ago with what i last remember it being at was 30m views that was eventually removed. annoying as hell

ot: that was a CLASSIC. kinda coming the biggest female classic of the 00's but not everybody is ready to have that conversation

Eletric Lady

1 hour ago, Nemo said:

Eletric Lady

City of Hope reigns supreme

A vocal SHOWCASE :jonny5:

1 hour ago, Nemo said:

Eletric Lady

the way Halo won and ended up becoming one of her signature hits :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.