ATRL: The Mole (WINNER REVEALED - PAGE 159)

Rihlana

@Aurora but we flopped with grace and talent :gaycat4: 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Navyofbadgals

• Rihlana

• Fenrir

• Dibbles

also @Rihlana I would love to help on S2 or compete, what ever floats your boat, I hope a s2 is coming at least

thanks for hoesting even though you ruined the finale with me not being there :heart2: 

@Aurora thank you, you put up a good fight. ? :heart2: 

and nnnn I only showed Riggy that Dibbles said she fully trusted me. No idea where you and Fruity came from in that convo. :dies: 

2 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

paoijefpawioejf I was just kidding boo

Reveal hidden contents

but now I'm intrigued, doooo it

Darn, if only you were nicer to me. :'( 

4 minutes ago, Aurora said:

I'd been targeting Navyofbadgals throughout pretty much the entire game and since I was safe every week, I thought I was right.

CACKLING at this :ahh: 

Just now, Fenrir said:

Darn, if only you were nicer to me. :'( 

pls skinny and talented mole

I haven't even applauded you on your strong game as a mole, you were PERFECT, I knew it was you after I was eliminated but I never once thought it was you during my stay in the competition, bravo bitch :clap3: 

6 minutes ago, Aurora said:

First of all, congratulations @Dibbles!! :party: I was eliminated pegging you as the Mole. I'd been targeting Navyofbadgals throughout pretty much the entire game and since I was safe every week, I thought I was right. Thus, when I was safe and he was eliminated, I was stumped. I tried to think of who had the most in common with Navy and I knew you were both from The Netherlands so that's why I picked you. You deserve this, you aced it! Even if I knew it was Fenrir, I'd have never known certain things about him.

Thank you :date: I still don't get how people thought the elimination was part of the game, when it was thecptz that gave up his spot :toofunny3: Plus the fact that I was doing my absolute best to try and win the challenges :jonny: 

5 hours ago, Rihlana said:

The Good Sport Award

This goes to a player that just showed a general good attitude and was a great addition to the cast

The winner is...

Hide contents

Queen Conchita

@Queen Conchita

omg thanks:jonny: 

Edited by Queen Conchita

31 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

Wait Navyofbadgals wasn't the mole? :biblio:

:fan: 

38 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

Wait Navyofbadgals wasn't the mole? :biblio:

ScRIHming 

@Aurora I actually feel bad that you didn't win the Battleship challenge now that it's been exposed Fenrir changed his ship position:lmao: I didn't assume that was a possibility. Scandalous. You deserved that freebie tbh.

Although getting it may not have helped because I had already locked onto Fenrir as my mole at that point, like I had basically ruled you and Dibbles out. That's why I wasn't that bothered about getting the -1. The sabotage didn't surprise me that much because I knew you were ruthless lmao :skull:

9 hours ago, Rihlana said:

The Bad Bitch Award

This award goes to a bad bitch that demolished the other contestants with their bad bitch attitude (especially when scoring videos)

The winner is...

Hide contents

Alena

@Alena

Oh what is this? :-*  Thanks :'(

12 minutes ago, Alena said:

What you laughing at? Huh?

:fish2:

You being a "bad bitch".

MixBZtC.gif

5 hours ago, Fenrir said:

I'll list my extensive list of fetishes in the thread. I don't care. :michael: 

I am actually intrigued

10 hours ago, Aurora said:

And lastly, @Rihlana. The Mole was a tournament I considered hosting years ago and decided against it because I knew of how much effort it would take to pull off, and you did it with flying colours. There wasn't a dull moment and you always knew what to do to keep the game moving. One of the best game hosts I've seen, and I'm not even exaggerating.

Aw, thanks boo! So sweet :heart2::hughard: 

10 hours ago, Navyofbadgals said:

also @Rihlana I would love to help on S2 or compete, what ever floats your boat, I hope a s2 is coming at least

thanks for hoesting even though you ruined the finale with me not being there :heart2: 

I'm planning a pretty big move soon, so I'm still unsure whether I will have the time to do S2 soon. But I would love to have you on board again, whether that be as a player or co-host

16 hours ago, Lazuli said:

That insolent child quit the game. It did not deserve an award 

i agree

16 hours ago, Rihlana said:

The Martyr Award

This player gave up their place in the competition for the potential winner of The Mole

The winner is...

Hide contents

thecptz

@thecptz

LEGEND ONLY

16 hours ago, Lazuli said:

giphy.gif

mom

15 hours ago, Dibbles said:

Oh wait yes omg :weeps: First I need to thank @Navyofbadgals as promised, without ha I wouldn't have been in the finale, so thank you for playing all those games with me all day long and helping me with this victory. Second I need to thank @thecptz for giving up his place, so I could be the winner. @Fenrir and @Fruity thanks for being such great players until the very end, it was an honour to be in the finale with you guys :heart2: 

love you :heart2: 

4 hours ago, Rihlana said:

I'm planning a pretty big move soon, so I'm still unsure whether I will have the time to do S2 soon. But I would love to have you on board again, whether that be as a player or co-host

Keep me updated :gaycat3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.