Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)

Blood Magic

Just watched it, my country is so late :deadbanana2:

It was amazing for nostalgia and fan service especially for millenials like me who grew up with Tobey's version.

My only gripe is that the main conflict of the film stems from Peter's wrong decisions. No new villain, no new storyline, and the way it was wrapped up is we're back to before Far From Home where no one knows who he is, not even Strange. And that the stories of the 2 other spideys were closed again just like they were 10+ years ago. Dunno it just feels like we wasted 3 films story development-wise. But yeah it was amazing for the nostalgia. 

I guess CA: The Winter Soldier remains my favorite MCU film :foxaylove3:

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• publikcitizen

• Hephaestus

• Broken

Such a great film! I'm going to watch it again tomorrow probably!

So many fanservice moments but also so much heartbreaking scenes. Especially the one in the explosion with that someone :cries2:

It's crazy how omghuge this is when sony's efforts by the time garfield's second film came around landed it outside the US t10 for the year, below an x-men and big hero 6.

The MCU hype machine is so powerful.

8 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Andrew is just so adorable :smitten: 

21stc, US domestic, adjusted for inflation

Star Wars VII $1013

Avengers Endgame $893*

Avengers $720*

Jurassic World $720

Black Panther $715*

Dark Knight $698*

Avengers Infinity War $679*

Shrek 2 $666

Spider Man $662*

No Way Home will beat OG Spider Man and Shrek II this weekend.

Andrew was the best part of the film. You can tell how much he loved filming the scenes :jonny5:

It was a really fun movie and way more emotional than I expected. The script was a little corny at times, but the story was well-crafted and every scene made sense so that the movie didn't feel too rushed. 

Spoiler

I really can't believe May was killed just like that. It was awful, awful, awful.

Just saw it tonight and am I the only one who was disappointed?

It’s been weeks of nonstop praise and Avengers Endgame hype since the movie came out, but to me it was just alright. Seeing all three of them together was iconic but the rest of the movie felt flat and kinda dumb. The best part for me was seeing my Spider Man aka Tobey. 

Maybe it’s a me problem, but movies were stuff happens because the characters do something stupid that could have clearly been avoided annoy the **** out of me, and it’s exactly what happened here with the spell 

I’m going to see this tonight as I’ve just not had the time to go and see it over Christmas, I’ve already spoiled some of it for myself so I’m annoyed about that, but looking forward to it! :duca: :duca:

On 12/24/2021 at 10:10 PM, X~MoviePoP said:

I think this will end with 1.4 billion total

I thought the same thing but it’s nearing 1.6B :skull:

I honestly think this could end up with 2B. Does anyone know the #s for this week? Just to have a reference? 

still no release date in China yet? because that would get it over to 2 B

Just saw it and it was ok, the Andrew and Toby part were good, but the rest :rip:

Avenger Infinity war remains the only good MCU movie 

12 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

still no release date in China yet? because that would get it over to 2 B

If you followed politics you would know that it's never happening.

China is trying to rely on it's own industry and any big movies immediately gets blocked by China. In 2021 only a few flop american movies were allowed to be released there. 

With the US boycotting the Beijing Olympics, it's not gonna get better.

Ya'll better leave China in the past when it comes to box office results.

3 hours ago, Eóghan said:

If you followed politics you would know that it's never happening.

China is trying to rely on it's own industry and any big movies immediately gets blocked by China. In 2021 only a few flop american movies were allowed to be released there. 

With the US boycotting the Beijing Olympics, it's not gonna get better.

Ya'll better leave China in the past when it comes to box office results.

Omg noooo :cries:

Just tu put others in perspective, NWH is currently pointing towards 1.6B… comparing previous MCU films: without China Infinity War would’ve topped at 1.7B and Endgame at 2.168B

It still has over a month left in theaters so it will probably make 300M more, maybe a little less…

If Spiderman had China it would easily pass Titanic and be the 3rd highest grossing film of all time behind Avatar and Endgame. 

At this rate it’ll probably end up at #6 on the all time list, without China it’s impressive it got to the Top 10 at all.

Still crying over Andrew and Tobey. :jonnycat:

This was an amazing movie, definitely one of my favourite MCU Spider-Man movies to date.

Spoiler

THEY ******* DID AUNT MAY DIRTY! :biblio: Tobey and Andrew, I think I might have had an orgasm seeing those two together, I teared up when Aunt May died, couldn't believe it tbh, but yeah **** Green Goblin tbh, the ending was heartbreaking too :weeps:

I'm so happy I didn't watch any trailer or read any comments or post about No Way Home coz...

Spoiler

I got chills and literal goosebumps when Andrew and Toby appeared in the movie HOLY SMOKES! I literally didn't expect them to appear

OMG OMG OMG. This is my favorite spidey movie ever! No wonder it's at 1.4B US dollars already. It's what it deserves!

If it were not for the pandemic I think this would have grossed at $3B! The epicness is at Endgame level tbh!

New poster. Love it!

Now release an official poster with Tobey and Andrew on it @Sony @Marvel :jonny:

Not people in here wanting this to be released in China :rip: 

On 1/11/2022 at 4:25 PM, hector.adriel said:

Omg noooo :cries:

Just tu put others in perspective, NWH is currently pointing towards 1.6B… comparing previous MCU films: without China Infinity War would’ve topped at 1.7B and Endgame at 2.168B

It still has over a month left in theaters so it will probably make 300M more, maybe a little less…

If Spiderman had China it would easily pass Titanic and be the 3rd highest grossing film of all time behind Avatar and Endgame. 

At this rate it’ll probably end up at #6 on the all time list, without China it’s impressive it got to the Top 10 at all.

and without the pandemic it would've also beat endgame i fear :dies: ahh what could've been

• ATRL Moderator

Finally saw the movie. It actually fixed the MCU Spider-Man. I never liked Tom’s Peter Parker because the MCU take never got the sacrificial nature of the character. Glad they actually brought the character back to its roots! I’m excited to see future Spider-Man movies for the first time since the last Raimi movie (not including Into the Spiderverse).