• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• publikcitizen

• Hephaestus

• Broken

I need Kraven or Green Goblin to be the villain. They need to introduce Osborn in this movie. 

Watch this have Lizard Man be the main villain.

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, Blood Magic said:

Delayed to November 2021

I doubt it is coming in 2021 :coffee2:

Might be pushed to 2022 given that the USA is in for a long battle against stupidity and the coronavirus 

On 3/11/2020 at 7:14 PM, TyYoshi said:

Watch this have Lizard Man be the main villain.

If the Lizard is the main villain I swear I will boycott this film! :noparty:

I want Hobgoblin and for Venom to finally appear. I don't want to have to wait until the end of the decade to get a Spider-Man/Venom film!

• 5 months later...

This movie is going to be a mess. Hopefully it will end up being good. It’s clear that this movie is meant to launch a multiverse Spider-Man 

9 hours ago, jgorny said:

This movie is going to be a mess. Hopefully it will end up being good. It’s clear that this movie is meant to launch a multiverse Spider-Man 

Not so much as a multiverse Spider-Man but a multiverse MCU. 

WandaVision is going to launch the multiverse, and then it’s going to be the plot of Spider-Man 3 and Doctor Strange 2

FFH was horrible, but I am perched for this movie if it means Toby and Andrew are coming back

• 3 weeks later...

If it gets my sweet baby Andrew Garfield, the SUPERIOR Spider-Man, back into that skin tight suit Spider-Man 3 can be as messy as it wants.

Edited by superglowy

1 hour ago, Hilly said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGzO-zNgawJ/?igshid=l32wnljg28l0

Tom is going to film in Atlanta, he confirmed it on his IG story 

i really hope the movie will be good. I’m scared itll be messy

Not Tom finishing Uncharted last week and starting Spider-Man the next week :jonny5:

The guy is always busy af!

Not Emmy winner zendaya filming the two euphoria Xmas specials and now she's filming this. 

I bet when she's done spiderman she'll have to go back and start filming season 2 of euphoria 

32 minutes ago, Luner45 said:

Not Emmy winner zendaya filming the two euphoria Xmas specials and now she's filming this. 

I bet when she's done spiderman she'll have to go back and start filming season 2 of euphoria 

Yeah I think filming is supposed to go until February. 

• 1 month later...

This movie will be EPIC :jonny5:

But I'm kinda pissed king Tom never got the chance to shine on his own, his Spider-Man was always in Iron Man's shadow, even fighting "his" villains... And now he has to share the spotlight with other people who already had their own movies... Oh well...

Queen Zendaya better get the chance to shine and use her talent (she needs to become Black Cat tbh) otherwise she needs to leave this little role behind her and play Batgirl or Supergirl :jonny5: