The Last of Us: Tv Series | Coming to HBO

hellocory

16 hours ago, Eóghan said:

no it's not. it became trash real quick. i'd say only season 1 is good. awful awful dialogues, acting and plot holes.

the show never made it to the emmys/golden globes for a reason.

I mean their has been like two ****ty seasons imo. But the two latest seasons are incredible and both have above 90% on rotten tomatoes being the two highest seasons, their new female show runner is incredible.

-

If they actually get Ellen Page :dies: but shouldn't Ellie be played by like a someone that's like max 18 years old?

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

love the casting of Joel not a fan of the casting for Ellie but whatever glad things are moving along and I can't wait to see it.

It's beyond me how all of this video games adaptions are happening.. This, Halo, Resident Evil, FF, Yet God Of War isn't :michael:

I want a God Of War Starring Chris Hemsworth or Jason Momoa to pull a Witcher :chick1:

OT: casting Ellie could make it or break it tbh.. 

13 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

It's beyond me how all of this video games adaptions are happening.. This, Halo, Resident Evil, FF, Yet God Of War isn't :michael:

I want a God Of War Starring Chris Hemsworth or Jason Momoa to pull a Witcher :chick1:

OT: casting Ellie could make it or break it tbh.. 

I feel like this specific adaptation will tell Hollywood whether or not live action versions of video games work, if it does I'm sure a god of war title would be very possible.

I'm a TLOU Stan and just can't get excited for this TV stuff.. or the casting choices (even though I love Pedro)

I can't imagine hearing any other voice than Troy Baker's or Ashley Johnson's for Joel and Ellie.

wtf are these casting? I don't hate either of them, but I just can't see the two actors for these particular roles.

Months and months of speculations (and very interesting fan casting) for this. I'm fuming :pfff:

Also, I'm SURE it was HBO pushing for these actors because of their unexpected success in Game of Thrones (and great hype over Pedro in The Mandalorian)

Edited by Hephaestus

Honestly I wish this TV show didn't exist, cause it probably won't live up to the games. The casting for Joel is honestly terrible, they better not ruin TLOU's legacy. :biblio:

The actress for Ellie is also a choice.

HBO stays casting the same actors.

Edited by Peep Show

10 hours ago, Peep Show said:

Honestly I wish this TV show didn't exist, cause it probably won't live up to the games. The casting for Joel is honestly terrible, they better not ruin TLOU's legacy. :biblio:

The actress for Ellie is also a choice.

HBO stays casting the same actors.

Like, as someone who has played the games, it's gonna be hard for me to buy into [Pedro and Bella's] Ellie and Joel relationship. It just won't feel authentic for me. I became so fond of those characters in the game because I myself was playing them, protecting Ellie while playing Joel and desperately trying to save Joel when playing Ellie. The moments where you're just walking with one another, talking and learning more about each other and experiencing things together in that environment. 

I fear this will just pale in comparison. But I'd rather be wrong so we'll see.

• 5 months later...
On 2/11/2021 at 8:22 PM, Universo said:

Wonder who will play Tess and Marlene :duca:

great choice tbh

27 minutes ago, DerpGa said:

great choice tbh

exciting!

also Marlene's voice actress is playing her on the show

liking all of the casting announcements. the guy who played tommy is also in it but playing a different character. maybe they'll bring the actor who played henry and bill as well.

The-Last-of-Us-HBO-TV-Series-Casting-Bil 
392qzf7l2z451.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a 

• 5 months later...