• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThehushSound

• BlackoutZone

• theweekend

• Robi

To think she released overtime in the end of 2018 and here we are :rip:
Thank god is coming friday, we had ENOUGH of you punishing the gays, Jessica!

• #FreeBritney Activist
37 minutes ago, issgouding said:

Here we go we do not agree on something

You didn’t even like the singles and they are like all 11/10 :monkey:

3 hours ago, lover. said:

I honestly can’t with ya’ll talking about all these pushbacks... the album was originally going to be released June 5th. We’re getting it 21 days later. Shut the **** up. :clown:

Which was already too long of a wait from the time of announcement. Her team literally had a quarter of a year(!!) to get everything on lock from then and it still got delayed multiple times. Not to mention we started getting the singles for this era way back in 2019 :rip:

I'm positive it'll all be worth the wait and no one here is seriously upset. We all love her, so let us have our little mini-meltdowns in peace and stop coming for people who just want to hear good music.

Edited by Pop Life

8 hours ago, Pop Life said:

Which was already too long of a wait from the time of announcement. Her team literally had a quarter of a year(!!) to get everything on lock from then and it still got delayed multiple times. Not to mention we started getting the singles for this era way back in 2019 :rip:

I'm positive it'll all be worth the wait and no one here is seriously upset. We all love her, so let us have our little mini-meltdowns in peace and stop coming for people who just want to hear good music.

She announced the album with the release of Spotlight back on February 28th though. Up until that point there had been no mention of an album. 

I’m not too familiar with her music but I LOVED Spotlight. One of my fav songs this year.

Are there any snippets yet for the album? Does anyone know if there’s any other songs like Spotlight on the album? I’ll definitely check it out later this week

13 minutes ago, Robi said:

Someone on Popjustice has received T-shirt CD and signed litho

We’ll be getting it tomorrow wether it leaks or not. 

Spoiler

HQ Pictures

jessie-ware-2020.jpg

jessie-ware-2020.jpg

jessie-ware-2020.jpg

jessie-ware-2020.jpg

jessie-ware-2020.jpg

jessie-ware-2020.jpg

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️