Vinyl Talk

Passion

5 hours ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

A dream would be the deluxe from the 2017 and the original repressed as a picture disc or something.

The original soundtrack is pressed as a picture disc, though.

I want AT LEAST just the songs from 2017 B&TB pressed.

• Replies 27k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kings.

• James_Dean

• Antinemesis

• SUPER CANNES

Top Posters In This Topic

I have like 10 records I want. Especially excited to cop Space Jam.

Image result for atrl vinyl talk

Also Miley's Bangerz is only limited to 1250.

LoveLiveMusic
Just now, Prometheus. said:

The original soundtrack is pressed as a picture disc, though.

I want AT LEAST just the songs from 2017 B&TB pressed.

Yeah but I hate the sleeve. My Aladdin, Beauty and The Beast and The Little Mermaid ones look so sad now cause the plastic folded over and they sag down.

SUPER CANNES
1 minute ago, U4EA said:

Your taste in music has always impressed, it has to be said. :heart2:

Aw :heart2: I'm delighted to hear that.

LoveLiveMusic
4 minutes ago, Phunk said:

New RSD titles:

Madonna – Dance Mix [12 ” EP] (Rare EP first time available outside South America, limited to 4500, indie-retail exclusive)

Prince – Batdance (The Batmix) / Batdance (Vicki Vale Mix) / 200 Balloons [12 ”] (limited to 3000, indie-retail exclusive)

Prince – I Could Never Take The Place Of Your Man / Hot Thing (x3) [12 ”] (limited to 3000, indie-retail exclusive)

Prince – I Wish U Heaven / Scarlet ***** [12 ”] (limited to 3000, indie-retail exclusive)

Prince – Little Red Corvette b / w 1999 [7 ”] (Picture Disc, limited to 3000, indie-retail exclusive)

Prince – Partyman (x3) / Feel U Up [12 ”] (limited to 3000, indie-retail exclusive)

Prince – Sign O ‘The Times / La, La, La, He, He, Hee [12’ ‘] (limited to 3000, indie-retail exclusive)

Prince and The Revolution – Pop Life / Hello [12 ”] (limited to 3000, indie-retail exclusive)

Various Artists – Space Jam: Music From And Inspired By The Motion Picture [2LP] (Blue / Black Stardust Colored Vinyl, limited to 3500, indie-retail exclusive)

Aside from wanting all of the Prince ones, I especially want Little Red Corvette/1999 and Batdance!!

Preordered the UO Joanne. I had a $5 coupon they emailed me over the weekend. Glory arrived today and it's in good shape! 

I was expecting to see some Prince on the list this year, but nothing could have prepared me for this gung-ho effort to IMPOVERISH his whole fan base. :deadbanana3: I'm intrigued by a few, but I'm going to have to pass on most.

Space Jam is pretty much essential, obviously.

natalia-kills-x-factor-gif_2015-03-18_08

Edited by U4EA
  • ATRL Moderator
25 minutes ago, Phunk said:

New RSD titles:

David Bowie – BOWPROMO (GEM Promo) [LP Box] (single sided feat. 7 tracks from original promo, reproduced Kraftpack envelope, Bowie 5 prints, limited to 5000, indie-retail exclusive)

David Bowie – Cracked Actor: Live Los Angeles, ’74 [3LP] (limited to 5000, etched side, indie-retail exclusive)

Madonna – Dance Mix [12 ” EP] (Rare EP first time available outside South America, limited to 4500, indie-retail exclusive)

Prince – Batdance (The Batmix) / Batdance (Vicki Vale Mix) / 200 Balloons [12 ”] (limited to 3000, indie-retail exclusive)

Prince – I Could Never Take The Place Of Your Man / Hot Thing (x3) [12 ”] (limited to 3000, indie-retail exclusive)

Prince – I Wish U Heaven / Scarlet ***** [12 ”] (limited to 3000, indie-retail exclusive)

Prince – Little Red Corvette b / w 1999 [7 ”] (Picture Disc, limited to 3000, indie-retail exclusive)

Prince – Partyman (x3) / Feel U Up [12 ”] (limited to 3000, indie-retail exclusive)

Prince – Sign O ‘The Times / La, La, La, He, He, Hee [12’ ‘] (limited to 3000, indie-retail exclusive)

Prince and The Revolution – Pop Life / Hello [12 ”] (limited to 3000, indie-retail exclusive)

Various Artists – Space Jam: Music From And Inspired By The Motion Picture [2LP] (Blue / Black Stardust Colored Vinyl, limited to 3500, indie-retail exclusive)

hmmmm has RSD always pushed Bowie, Prince and the like so hard? Or are they tryna profit off limited editions of deceased artists a bit more this year? I've known lists in the past have had multiple releases from the same artist but there is a looooot of Prince vinyl there

1 minute ago, Unoriginal said:

hmmmm has RSD always pushed Bowie, Prince and the like so hard? Or are they tryna profit off limited editions of deceased artists a bit more this year? I've known lists in the past have had multiple releases from the same artist but there is a looooot of Prince vinyl there

Bowie - every single year. Surprised there's only two this year.

I got Joanne :party:

1 hour ago, wesleywalrus said:

Copped Joanne since I didn't have the vinyl yet (thank god) there's only 160 left

How can you see how many are left?

wesleywalrus
Just now, Quicksand said:

I got Joanne :party:

How can you see how many are left?

keep adding copies into your basket until they run out :cm:

MarryTheMonster

Snatched Joanne! My mom's friend is going to her holiday home in Florida the day before the release so I ordered it to her, what kind of blessing :heart2: 

59 minutes ago, U4EA said:

What picture discs do you have? atrl.thumb.jpg.382bd54723dfc0bdbf4155f68

So I recently got into SNL and I always seem to want to pay the most attention during his segments...

I sadly have only two, that is probably why I never get tired of them. I have Born this Way (single) on PD and Girl Gone Wild by Madonna on PD. They are so gorgeous. Wish I had more.. (one day), but I was mostly just buying vinyls.. 

Yay! He is such a sweetheart. 

1 minute ago, Paddy said:

I sadly have only two, that is probably why I never get tired of them. I have Born this Way (single) on PD and Girl Gone Wild by Madonna on PD. They are so gorgeous. Wish I had more.. (one day), but I was mostly just buying vinyls.. 

Yay! He is such a sweetheart. 

I'm sure you'll have many, many more--it's just a matter of time! And at least these two are great! :fish1: I have a well-documented addiction to Madonna vinyl, so I do own Girl Gone Wild, but I sadly haven't snatched the Born This Way single yet. Let me go scour Discogs for some good deals...

Antinemesis
2 hours ago, Phunk said:

Also Miley's Bangerz is only limited to 1250.

Why do you have to sound so negative? Just imagine every single one of us who wants one is gonna get Bangerz on a hot pink disc! :biggrin: Also, it's probably gonna be easy to get on discogs or ebay if you don't get it in store.

wesleywalrus

If my record store doesnt have Bangerz I'm revolting. But then again, they had Tove's Truth Serum I think that's only 1,000?

hmm do you guys think it's worth $45 for the limited edition joanne vinyl lol

i have an urban outfitters gift card but i kinda wanted to save it for clothes but idk... it's so tempting

Edited by Kyle.
wesleywalrus
8 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

Check Katys Instagram story! Is Chained to the Rhythm getting a vinyl release?

omq. I'll be the first to snatch it even though I hate the song. Looks so cool.

wesleywalrus
12 minutes ago, Kyle. said:

hmm do you guys think it's worth $45 for the limited edition joanne vinyl lol

i have an urban outfitters gift card but i kinda wanted to save it for clothes but idk... it's so tempting

I think so, especially since is limited to 2000. Hopefully they wont go back on that though.