Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

Vinyl Talk | Record Store Day 2019 (13/04/19)

9,097 posts in this topic

Spider.
8 hours ago, Kings. said:

I’m not sure if any of you are on Depop, but you should be. I found a seller that’s selling somewhat rare vinyl for as low as $29 with shipping :jonny5:

ok sis but who's the seller? :lakitu:

AM98GJ

So I was staying at my friend’s in another city (Coventry, UK). And I saw a HMV and thought I might as well finally see if I can get the ASIB deluxe CD but happened to come across a goldmine or vinyl! If only I had a lot of money atm I would’ve bought more but I managed to get SZA’s ‘Ctrl’ on Translucent Green Vinyl :1stplace:

super happy

Spider.
1 minute ago, James_Dean said:

@Antinemesis @Spider.  the signed JB picture discs came in today... they're near mint with some minimal shelf wear :jonny4: what a steal

Wig! Can we see pics?

Also, I'm moving out in late April hopefully. So my vinyl instagram is about to POP off.

James_Dean
2 hours ago, Spider. said:

Wig! Can we see pics?

Also, I'm moving out in late April hopefully. So my vinyl instagram is about to POP off.

If anything, the plastic cover has some bend to it, but the signature and vinyls themselves are perfect :gaycat4:

AEZaQ7g.jpg

VUftIHc.jpg

d2nfhNO.jpg

His signature is kinda ugly, but it's legit haha. I checked. 

Spider.
5 hours ago, James_Dean said:

If anything, the plastic cover has some bend to it, but the signature and vinyls themselves are perfect :gaycat4:

AEZaQ7g.jpg

VUftIHc.jpg

d2nfhNO.jpg

His signature is kinda ugly, but it's legit haha. I checked. 

omg queen. Glad it turned out so well! :hug:

3 hours ago, Kings. said:

Thanks sis :hug:

Spider.

Depop might be a very bad site for me y'all. All of the limited editions for prices just below astronomical. :jonny5:

I got the signed Lily Allen vinyl from that guy.

The only thing is that some items go FAST. Like... within a minute of posting. Every Panic! At The Disco or Halsey pressing i'm interested in has been snatched.

Haus
On 3/14/2019 at 10:21 AM, James_Dean said:

what the ****. at like 1:30am (before you posted this) i saw there was one copy in stock and flew to order it but it kept giving me stock errors and spent the next 30+ minutes trying to buy it in different browsers and in the app and my iphone browser and then it went out of stock :weeps: and i sent an angry dm to their support and they just said they no longer carry it and won't restock it :biblio: 

Edibles.
4 hours ago, Haus said:

what the ****. at like 1:30am (before you posted this) i saw there was one copy in stock and flew to order it but it kept giving me stock errors and spent the next 30+ minutes trying to buy it in different browsers and in the app and my iphone browser and then it went out of stock :weeps: and i sent an angry dm to their support and they just said they no longer carry it and won't restock it :biblio: 

That's what happened to me a few weeks ago, but ordering on the app worked for me. Hopefully you'll get it! 

Kings.
16 hours ago, Spider. said:

Are you kolatrl? He just posted about selling Witness and Love Simon as a bundle to them. :laugh:

tenor.gif?itemid=5782383

5 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Barnes and Noble has 17% off coupon for online orders till 3/17. Code: LUCKY

Urban Outfitters also has 17% off your entire purchase for 2 days only. No promo code necessary!

Kings.

Just got Caution on picture disc for $29 :jonny5:

Antinemesis

So I ordered Hilary Duff + Hannah Montana when they were announced.

Yesterday I re-ordered them with 17% discount and cancelled the first order.

Today the first order was cancelled and along with that I got a 20% discount + free shipping code. Fml.

Kings.
1 minute ago, Rocket said:

:jonny:

Of all the coloured versions that I got, it was only the green and orange that were bent. So hopefully they pop up for sale over the next few days.

I can’t believe they’re popping back up. I just received my red cover copy a couple weeks ago so I’ll gonna sell that and get the blue.