Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

Vinyl Talk | Nothing Breaks Like A Crosley

8,432 posts in this topic

SUPER CANNES
5 hours ago, Buyonce1814 said:

I wish Mariah would do stuff like this :skull:

I wish every artist would 

Antinemesis

I hope Ari puts up a nice vinyl with the pre-order of the album... I don’t think she ever has before (the vinyl has always been released later, right?) but considering she’s doing a tu,n 7” it’s not too unlikely?

Rocket

My Róisín Murphy vinyl arrived today.

:jonny:

AM98GJ

Just ordered the Dirty Computer double yellow vinyl with lenticular cover, whew, one of my favourite albums of last year so happy to get it on a coloured pressing :flower: 

Arcadius
34 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

Just ordered the Dirty Computer double yellow vinyl with lenticular cover, whew, one of my favourite albums of last year so happy to get it on a coloured pressing :flower: 

Where did you get it??

Nikko
6 hours ago, AM98GJ said:

I ordered this back in December from the AUS store and I recently got a notification that it's being held in customs in my country. I went over there and it turned out that they have issues with their software and they're holding on every delivery indefinitely.  🙄 It looks gorgeous from the pictures so I really hope I get it soon.