Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Vinyl Talk | Madame X

10,487 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

I was sad because I couldn't find this in The Lounge at first. But glad it's here. Let me post my list!

 

The 1975 - You're so beautiful...

Adele - 21
Adele - 25

Ariana Grande - My Everything

Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman
Bastille - Of The Night (Picture Disc)

Charli XCX - Sucker

Christine & The Queens

Coldplay - A Head Full of Dreams

Ellie Goulding - Delirium

Fergie - The Dutchess

Gwen Stefani - This Is What The Truth Feels Like

Imagine Dragons - Night Visions

Justin Bieber - Purpose (Picture Disc)
Justin Bieber - Purpose

Katy Perry - Teenage Dream

Lana Del Rey - Born To Die

Lana Del Rey - Paradise

LIGHTS - Little Machines

LIGHTS - Midnight Machines

Lily Allen - Sheezus

Madonna - Like A Virgin

Madonna - True Blue

Marina & The Diamonds - The Family Jewels

Marina & The Diamonds - Electra Heart

Marina & The Diamonds - Froot

Melanie Martinez - Cry Baby

Rihanna - Music Of The Sun

Rihanna - A Girl Like Me

Rihanna - Good Girl Gone Bad x2

Rihanna - Rated R

Rihanna - LOUD

Rihanna - Talk That Talk

Rihanna - Unapologetic

Rihanna - ANTi x2

The Script - Science & Faith

Seahaven - Winter Forever

Seahaven - Reverie Lagoon

Selena Gomez - Revival

Shania Twain - Up! (Red)

Taylor Swift - 1989

Titanic OST

Tove Lo - Queen of the Clouds

Tove Lo - Lady Wood

Troye Sivan - Blue Neighborhood

Zayn - Mind of Mine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The whole moving to the Base section threw me off also. I guess it makes sense though.

 

Happy to see y'all on the new ATRL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Phunk said:

@LoveLiveMusic It's so pretty. Hopefully it turns out neon yellow like the image suggests.

The last colored vinyl I bought was completely different than what it was supposed to be. :skull:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Praying I somehow snatch up that Immaculate Collection coloured vinyl.


@Cantaloupe. I think sans one or two, most mockups exaggerate the coloured pressings. In my experience anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

53 minutes ago, Phunk said:

Praying I somehow snatch up that Immaculate Collection coloured vinyl.


@Cantaloupe. I think sans one or two, most mockups exaggerate the coloured pressings. In my experience anyway.

Oh this reminds me of what happened in the downtime.

 

Barnes and Noble updated the Immaculate Collection release and it WILL be the SYEOR release so I ordered that. I cancelled my Record Runner order because it wasn't the $3 shipping as listed and I paid for.....apparently it's $17. Bye.

 

And I was in Urban Outfitters last week and saw Lil' Kim's Hard Core with the SYEOR sticker on it so they might carry more titles. However The Immaculate Collection was removed from their product page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got the fan edition of Glory as my first vinyl! Can't wait to start my collection. I think I'm gonna get Dua Lipa's debut on vinyl next :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

 

Oh this reminds me of what happened in the downtime.

 

Barnes and Noble updated the Immaculate Collection release and it WILL be the SYEOR release so I ordered that. I cancelled my Record Runner order because it wasn't the $3 shipping as listed and I paid for.....apparently it's $17. Bye.

 

And I was in Urban Outfitters last week and saw Lil' Kim's Hard Core with the SYEOR sticker on it so they might carry more titles. However The Immaculate Collection was removed from their product page.

It's currently listed on Amazon UK, but I'm not paying the price they're asking. If I can't find it on the day then I'll just get via B&N.

 

4 minutes ago, Verge of Obscene said:

I got the fan edition of Glory as my first vinyl! Can't wait to start my collection. I think I'm gonna get Dua Lipa's debut on vinyl next :)

Make sure you pre-order the signed coloured version on Amazon UK if you're gonna get it for sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Phunk said:

Make sure you pre-order the signed coloured version on Amazon UK if you're gonna get it for sure

 

That's the plan bb! :alexz:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I had no idea Hard Core was repressed :weeps:
Had to cancel my Miseducation of Lauryn Hill vinyl cause it never came.
Think I'll snatch a copy of that instead.
 
Alicia's 'Here' has been pressed on clear vinyl too.
I'm just annoyed that In Common wasn't included :weeps:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kim Kardashian said:
I had no idea Hard Core was repressed :weeps:
Had to cancel my Miseducation of Lauryn Hill vinyl cause it never came.
Think I'll snatch a copy of that instead.
 
Alicia's 'Here' has been pressed on clear vinyl too.
I'm just annoyed that In Common wasn't included :weeps:

I saw Miseducation in Urban Outfitters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Kim Kardashian said:
I had no idea Hard Core was repressed :weeps:
Had to cancel my Miseducation of Lauryn Hill vinyl cause it never came.
Think I'll snatch a copy of that instead.
 
Alicia's 'Here' has been pressed on clear vinyl too.
I'm just annoyed that In Common wasn't included :weeps:

I actually cancelled my order because of the whole No Common thing. 

:emofish:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just thought I'd 'bump' this for members who are use to it being found in The Lounge.

 

Image result for britney atrl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I finally got 22, A Million by Bon Iver. I knew Urban Outfitters would have it :cool:

 

F9bCzG1.jpguk8ysIy.jpgNd0C8lP.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so happy to see this thread is back! :heart2: While ATRL was down, my Rhythm of Love & Let's Get To It box sets by Kylie came in! :duca: 

 

 

Does anyone know where I can get the colored pressing of The Immaculate Collection?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Quicksand said:

I'm so happy to see this thread is back! :heart2: While ATRL was down, my Rhythm of Love & Let's Get To It box sets by Kylie came in! :duca: 

 

 

Does anyone know where I can get the colored pressing of The Immaculate Collection?

Barnes and Noble apparently are stocking it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites