Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Vinyl Talk | Madame X

10,576 posts in this topic

55 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Nope, still waiting. It's probably on backorder or something.

Same mine hasn’t shipped yet and I ordered way back in April 

10 hours ago, James_Dean said:

@gelei233090249 @SUPER CANNES  it's been 5 days, and my package status hasn't changed in LA... idk what to do :priceless: i feel like there's something wrong, and there's no one to contact about it...

Maybe the parcel is still under customs clearance, you can contact usps  or japan post.

15 hours ago, James_Dean said:

@gelei233090249 @SUPER CANNES  it's been 5 days, and my package status hasn't changed in LA... idk what to do :priceless: i feel like there's something wrong, and there's no one to contact about it...

Oh no, I’d say it’s probably stuck at customs so I’d wait a little more. Is there really no one you could contact at USPS?

So we're apparently getting the Taylor album preorder tomorrow.

Perched for the bundles.

:jonny:

4 hours ago, Rocket said:

So we're apparently getting the Taylor album preorder tomorrow.

Perched for the bundles.

:jonny:

EXCUSE YOU? 

10 hours ago, gelei233090249 said:

Maybe the parcel is still under customs clearance, you can contact usps  or japan post.

Okay, I will look into it some more...

5 hours ago, SUPER CANNES said:

Oh no, I’d say it’s probably stuck at customs so I’d wait a little more. Is there really no one you could contact at USPS?

I guess that could be the case. I read online that customs usually take barely a day, so I'm confused what's the hold up :dancehall:

I'm mainly stressing cause I'm leaving on vacay this weekend for a week, and no one will be around to receive the delivery while away :deadbanana:

Has anyone ordered Aly & AJs EP on vinyl? I haven’t heard anything about it being shipped yet

Just received an email my Janet red Control Vinyl has shipped :biggrin:

4 hours ago, Kings. said:

EXCUSE YOU? 

This thread has been updated with all the details.

54 minutes ago, Rocket said:

This thread has been updated with all the details.

:duca: thanks!

8 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I guess that could be the case. I read online that customs usually take barely a day, so I'm confused what's the hold up :dancehall:

I'm mainly stressing cause I'm leaving on vacay this weekend for a week, and no one will be around to receive the delivery while away :deadbanana:

package station or smartbox?

11 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Has anyone ordered Aly & AJs EP on vinyl? I haven’t heard anything about it being shipped yet

I ordered it and have yet to receive anything other than the order confirmation email. :(

1 minute ago, Scratch. said:

I ordered it and have yet to receive anything other than the order confirmation email. :(

I emailed them, I'll let you know what their response is

Charli's album is available to preorder through Atlantic, pressed on clear vinyl. September 13th

10 hours ago, Scratch. said:

10 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

I emailed them, I'll let you know what their response is

This morning I got an email saying there was a delay at the pressing plant.

Hey there,

We have received a message from Aly and AJ regarding the vinyl release of their ‘Sanctuary’ EP which we wanted to share with you:

We wanted to press 180g colored vinyl at one of the world's most trusted pressing plants because we believe you deserve a product of the highest quality. We sent the mastered vinyl lacquer to the plant the day after we finished the mixing and mastering of Sanctuary. We should receive the vinyls back very soon. As this is not an exact science, we regret the delay in shipping these out and hope these digital files will provide enjoyment until we can get the vinyl into your hands. Rest assured we will have it to you as soon as we possibly can.

Xoxo
Aly & Aj 

I randomly got e-mailed a $5 off of a vinyl purchase from amazon.co.uk because I ordered a vinyl from them in January. :rip:

I'll take it though!

Definitely getting the Charli vinyl, I love the artwork and BIOYL and 1999 are bops so I’m here for it. Also, I’m super happy she’s coming to Sweden for a show so pre-access for that is super welcome.

I also caved and got a limited LSD vinyl as they only had 30 copies left in stock according to a tweet. I just checked again to see how many they have left and I could only add 9 to my basket so you might need to hurry if you want one. :) 

just before Madame X release I've got ROL on clear vinyl :gaycat4: so gorgeous, and I am definitely ordering MX 

On 6/12/2019 at 7:32 PM, James_Dean said:

It's definitely slower here. Don't know much about how that works in the US. :dancehall:

Won't they leave it at your neighbors or something if you're not there?

Lizzo and Kacey are getting UO exclusives releases for Cuz I Love You and Same Trailer, Different Park!

I just ordered Kacey. I like the sound of it being a clear rainbow splatter vinyl

53462958_095_b?$xlarge$&hei=900&qlt=80&fit=constrain

Does anyone know if UO are a nightmare when it comes to asking for replacement if a vinyl comes warped? :deadbanana4:

6 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Does anyone know if UO are a nightmare when it comes to asking for replacement if a vinyl comes warped? :deadbanana4:

customer service is normally pretty helpful in my experience. just send them an email and they'll probably help. you may need to ship it back tho