Vinyl Talk | Madame X

10,015 posts in this topic

Do y'all think there will be more exclusives of Madame X? Really debating on getting the clear one or not.

Regretting not ordering Oops along Millennium and Britney too now that the discount is gone :toofunny2: maybe will make an order of it with WWAFAWDWG and Dedicated, or just wait till In The Zone. We all really got the most exhausting and money consuming hobbie music could offer huh?

Surprised there's no UO exclusive of Love + Fear too.

4 hours ago, Popboi. said:

Do y'all think there will be more exclusives of Madame X? Really debating on getting the clear one or not.

I'm waiting until closer to the release date, just in case :michael: I'd say there's a good chance another exclusive might pop up, considering how out of the blue that teal vinyl came. The clear vinyl doesn't seem to be that limited, I'll get that if nothing else is announced until early June.

On 5/17/2019 at 9:46 PM, Antinemesis said:

Thanks. I got this super weird shipping notification via email just now, so basically I have a shipment coming from the south of Sweden and I’m just hoping it ends up being that vinyl taking a long way through Europe rather than coming directly into the country from the US. I’m trying not to get my hopes up though and just expect the Target tu,n.

At least something. Hopefully whatever arrives doesn't end up being a disappointment. 

ugh I really want to buy the limited edition of Tyler's IGOR but it's way too expensive including shipping, tax and import fees. If only it was signed, I wouldn't have missed it 

I need UK sites to start stocking more exclusives...

53 minutes ago, Buyonce1814 said:

I need UK sites to start stocking more exclusives...

You already get the Sainsbury Kylie exclusives.

What more do you want?

Only 365 Carly vinyls left in stock! :party:

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

You already get the Sainsbury Kylie exclusives.

What more do you want?

What is this??

Just now, Buyonce1814 said:

What is this??

Well first there was Fever on white vinyl, then you got Light Years on blue vinyl

:jonny:

38 minutes ago, Headlock said:

I like that she thinks of that. More artists should. I do get why it doesn’t happen too much with RSD releases though, wouldn’t make sense to have exclusives if they’re widely released anyway.

49 minutes ago, Headlock said:

:bibliahh:I'm not a stan but I like her for this

It is sold out already though

I really hate when limited editions/ exclusives are rereleased... unless I need them. :redface:

31 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

I really hate when limited editions/ exclusives are rereleased... unless I need them. :redface:

basically this lolol