Vinyl Talk | Madame X

10,027 posts in this topic

I can't believe i missed out on the BOMT vinyl at UO, but I did find one on amazon for $20. but I swiftly ordered the other 2 on UO

42 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Not yet.

Also, does anyone else go into "panic" when they see this thread has been bumped, wondering what's been released now?

:ahh:

Yes :toofunny2: I hate it too cause it makes me impulse buy so easily nnn

1 hour ago, desnudate_czr said:

No way are they really? I tried going on Wikipedia and look for a set list but the tour page redirected me. I might consider seeing them when to stop by around August. I’m going to look for videos on YouTube 

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/backstreet-boys/2019/altice-arena-lisbon-portugal-3390dc9d.html

that’s the setlist, there’s pretty good videos from the  opening night (without a doubt their best tour and stage even though unlike their Vegas show there’s no dancers, just them on stage). :johnald:

-

Kylie’s Step Back in Time’s webstore exclusive picture disc is now sold out and a limited amount of the green vinyl are on Amazon US.

3 minutes ago, KimmyBella said:

Let us know when Kylie’s Fever is repress again :fish2: :emofish:

tenor.gif?itemid=5608013

On 5/14/2019 at 7:50 PM, James_Dean said:

I haven't ordered the most recent Britney vinyl yet, but they sometimes will do an authorization charge (a temporary charge that lasts like 2-5 days to make sure there are funds) for preorders that won't be released right away. Since the release day is so close, they may not do that, but idk...  

Yay! :party:

:heart2:

On 5/14/2019 at 8:02 PM, Antinemesis said:

Yeah it’s an old pressing I ordered through Discogs. Worst case scenario (currently) I can get the black pressing that’s limited to 300 but that’s gonna be more expensive because I got the clear one at a bargain. It’s just so sad because it would be cool to own it on the clear 200 one. Idk maybe I end up being lucky.

Well congrats! Happy for you!!

:heart2:

The black pressing is also that limited? That sucks even more. 

14 hours ago, Popboi. said:

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/backstreet-boys/2019/altice-arena-lisbon-portugal-3390dc9d.html

that’s the setlist, there’s pretty good videos from the  opening night (without a doubt their best tour and stage even though unlike their Vegas show there’s no dancers, just them on stage). :johnald: 

That is a really good setlist, they really are representing Millennium! Hopefully they film this tour and release it 

13 hours ago, SUPER CANNES said:

The black pressing is also that limited? That sucks even more. 

Yep it hurts pretty bad lol

Still hoping it’ll arrive any day soon, but it’s already running late. It’s been over a month since they sent it so I’m kinda giving up hope. But I also don’t wanna buy another one that’s much more expensive, and then end up having two...

8 hours ago, Antinemesis said:

Yep it hurts pretty bad lol

Still hoping it’ll arrive any day soon, but it’s already running late. It’s been over a month since they sent it so I’m kinda giving up hope. But I also don’t wanna buy another one that’s much more expensive, and then end up having two...

:( I hope it does. Mine came after 29 days. 

37 minutes ago, SUPER CANNES said:

The Fame is getting reissued on blue vinyl on 7 June through Fnac :jonny5::jonny2:

Also Rockferry by Duffy on white vinyl

Frank by Amy Winehouse on pink vinyl

and some others

Does it say how limited it is? I’m debating on pre ordering until I get paid next week

9 minutes ago, outofcontrol said:

Does it say how limited it is? I’m debating on pre ordering until I get paid next week

It only says Fnac Exclusive but it might be available in other countries through other stores.

You can pre-order now because they don’t charge you until it ships which is like three weeks from now. :cool:

2 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

Is 1,000 copies extremely rare? I want to order but I like the clear vinyl better.

extremely, especially for a Madonna record.