Vinyl Talk | Fact: the plural form of vinyl is vinyl.

James_Dean

34 minutes ago, Kings. said:

I almost forgot. Ok, give me like 20 minutes to go through everything :toofunny3: I don’t expect to sell much tho, I feel like we all have the same records in here.

What are you planning on selling if I may be so bold as to ask :jamming:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kings.

• James_Dean

• SUPER CANNES

• Antinemesis

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ariananext said:

how were your sweetener vinyls?

It arrived with the jacket crumpled and bent :rip: the discs are not as peach as the original pressing, they’re a bit more muted. They’re not like some of the egregious ones that I’ve seen from the new batch tho. 

34 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

I wouldn't rely on that, I think many people would still want to get it at least to resell if they don't like the color. I'd suggest checking on the recordstore.co.uk and www.reddit.com/r/VinylReleases/ every now and then in hopes of catching a restock

thank you

7 minutes ago, Indie said:

It arrived with the jacket crumpled and bent :rip: the discs are not as peach as the original pressing, they’re a bit more muted. They’re not like some of the egregious ones that I’ve seen from the new batch tho. 

ugh that's so annoying 

I so need the Avril Lavigne colored pressings, I only have self titled because back then I didn’t know the ins and outs of the vinyl industry and ordered goodbye lullaby from HMV which was black and AL from amazon which was the silver ughhh 

All prices are firm / everything is sealed unless stated otherwise / shipment prices are $5 / I am open to fair trades :cm:

Spoiler

• 10 Things I Hate About You (Walmart exclusive green) [$32]

• Michael Jackson - Dangerous (Walmart exclusive silver) [$40]

• Kings of Leon - Aha Shake Heartbreak (FYE exclusive white/gold split #730) [$105]

• Christian Paul - Christian Paul EP (RSD exclusive maroon 10”) [$12] **opened**

• Ray Charles - The Best of Ray Charles: The Atlantic Years ($20)

• Katy Perry - Witness (UO exclusive cover art) [$100]

• Jonas Brothers - Happiness Begins (UO exclusive red) [$44]

• Halsey - Badlands (UK opaque blue) [$70]

• Halsey - Manic (just the gatefold, don’t ask why) [$10 w/ shipping]

• Amy Winehouse - Remixes ($40)

• Kacey Musgraves - Golden Hour ($20)

• Lana Del Rey - Chemtrails (RSD blue) [$44] **opened and spun side A**

• Perfume Genius - Immediately Remixes (RSD exclusive silver) [$32]

• Rina Sawayama - SAWAYAMA Deluxe (glitter gold) [$65] **opened, never spun**

— MAYBE SELLING —

• 13 Going On 30 (Walmart exclusive pink) [$32]

• Clairo - Sling (RSD exclusive) [$55]

Edited by Kings.

6 minutes ago, Kings. said:

All prices are firm / everything is sealed unless stated otherwise / shipment prices are $5 / I am open to fair trades :cm:

Hide contents

• 10 Things I Hate About You (Walmart exclusive green) [$32]

• Michael Jackson - Dangerous (Walmart exclusive silver) [$40]

• Ariana Grande - thank u next (Target exclusive clear) [$32]

• Kings of Leon - Aha Shake Heartbreak (FYE exclusive white/gold split #730) [$105]

• Christian Paul - Christian Paul EP (RSD exclusive maroon 10”) [$12] **opened**

• Ray Charles - The Best of Ray Charles: The Atlantic Years ($20)

• Katy Perry - Witness (UO exclusive cover art) [$100]

• Jonas Brothers - Happiness Begins (UO exclusive red) [$44]

• Halsey - Badlands (UK opaque blue) [$70]

• Halsey - Manic (just the gatefold, don’t ask why) [$10 w/ shipping]

• Amy Winehouse - Remixes ($40)

• Kacey Musgraves - Golden Hour ($20)

• Lana Del Rey - Chemtrails (RSD blue) [$44] **opened and spun side A**

• Perfume Genius - Immediately Remixes (RSD exclusive silver) [$32]

• Rina Sawayama - SAWAYAMA Deluxe (glitter gold) [$65] **opened, never spun**

— MAYBE SELLING —

• 13 Going On 30 (Walmart exclusive pink) [$32]
• Clairo - Sling (RSD exclusive) [$55]

Im so used to @wesleywalrus prices, it's refreshing to see such low figures.

:fan:

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

Im so used to @wesleywalrus prices, it's refreshing to see such low figures.

:fan:

WELL :deadbanana: I just think those are fair enough. Most are listed for around the number I paid or reflect what they’re worth :gaynetcat2: 

Bruh Target's app and website are so f****** annoying when checking for in-store inventory. 

There's a Target near my work and the app said they had TSwift's Red in stock in-store and I wanted to use my bday coupon, so I went by after work and they had none. I asked of the workers if they could check for me and they said they had nothing even tho the app says they do.

So I went home, checked the online site and saw a Target near my home has it in store as well. I placed an order to pick it up, and 30 mins got a cancellation that it's no longer in stock. BYE :biblio: i went through similar bs trying to get Blue Banisters when it came out as well

So I ordered Red online but I will b**** that it was damaged in shipment and demand my money back because they got me fucked up. 

My copy of Shania's UP! on red vinyl arrived today.

Now give us Come On Over on coloured vinyl.

what’s the most y’all have ever sold a vinyl for?:matty:I just made $250 off one vinyl & I feel so rich :fan:

23 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

what’s the most y’all have ever sold a vinyl for?:matty:I just made $250 off one vinyl & I feel so rich :fan:

$900 for a sealed orange Reputation :angelo:

grad school ain't gonna pay for itself! :coffee:

1 hour ago, Pink Whitney said:

I've never sold a vinyl. I have what I believe to be an original pressing of The Shining sound track that might be worth a little something but idk if i want to sell it.

1 hour ago, Pink Whitney said:

Lust for Life/Love 7” and After Hours signed w/ holographic cover art. Both sold for $200.

I genuinely don't know my value of my records overall. I am planning to do a discogs check soon I guess. 

3 hours ago, Pink Whitney said:

I have a few sealed RSD copies of Taylor’s from 2018. I’m legit putting these in a real vault somewhere and will keep them there for a long time. 

3 hours ago, Pink Whitney said:

$600 for 5sos picture disc 

4 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Bruh Target's app and website are so f****** annoying when checking for in-store inventory. 

There's a Target near my work and the app said they had TSwift's Red in stock in-store and I wanted to use my bday coupon, so I went by after work and they had none. I asked of the workers if they could check for me and they said they had nothing even tho the app says they do.

So I went home, checked the online site and saw a Target near my home has it in store as well. I placed an order to pick it up, and 30 mins got a cancellation that it's no longer in stock. BYE :biblio: i went through similar bs trying to get Blue Banisters when it came out as well

So I ordered Red online but I will b**** that it was damaged in shipment and demand my money back because they got me fucked up. 

it really seems like this is the new standard. Stock is never right on the app, and on vinyl release day for many people half of the time they don't even put the new stock out.. I have to ask them to normally :toofunny3: like isn't that your job? 

I had to intercept my Puberty 2 package to the nearest post office at my university because I wouldn't have it for another month or so and it was supposed to be delivered the first week of January and im sick of not having it

471EB26F-678C-46C1-A699-900334B995D8.thu

Rihanna is evil for having the represses with a shirt i don't need. :biblio:

11 hours ago, ariananext said:

how were your sweetener vinyls?

mine has not arrived yet :rip: the christmas/post-christmas shipping delays are real, I'm hoping it'll finally get here this week

7 hours ago, Pink Whitney said:

100€ for an Ellie Goulding live at Metropolis EP from 2010 (only 300 copies were released)

but I never buy vinyl with intention to sell it I guess

21 minutes ago, modern thing said:

mine has not arrived yet :rip: the christmas/post-christmas shipping delays are real, I'm hoping it'll finally get here this week

well 

I'm wondering if Urban (or anyone else really) is going to repress Britney's albums again. Maybe they aren't doing it because of the whole conservatorship thing going on and that would be a bad look for them but still

6 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

I'm wondering if Urban (or anyone else really) is going to repress Britney's albums again. Maybe they aren't doing it because of the whole conservatorship thing going on and that would be a bad look for them but still

I desperately need blackout