Alaska.

The Umbrella Academy Season 2 | OUT NOW!

Stegeo
16 hours ago, TKO said:

I can't stand Luther  :rip:

The way he's supposedly the lead but the least interesting character :dies:

Almodusa

Very cute season! I honestly thought the show would end with this season given how I couldn't think of what else they needed to do (granted, 13RW got stretched out beyond Hannah’s story) up until the final minutes. Wonder what they did that changed the future. Must’ve been their meeting with the dad. 

ainadalkaz

Vanya is such a powehouse :alexz: I loved Allison this season, they finally gave her something to do

pengkweeen
17 hours ago, TKO said:

Vanya is amazing and one of the most likeable characters for me, even more in S2..

Well, we're gonna have to agree to disagree :rip: I can't stand Luther either but his story was at least interesting in S1 until they revealed the reasoning.

Vanya and the acting is so bland. If she wasn't the cause of the end of the world in S1, her story could've been skipped over.

The only reason she's interesting this season was because of the family who kept her and she's less annoying with the brooding now that she's bonded with her siblings more (the parlour scene was great) :rip:

Alaska.
18 hours ago, TKO said:

The writers made him dumber but he became much more enjoyable imo. I was ready to hate his ass like I did on season 1 but he wasn't so awful this time

Rep2000
5 hours ago, Almodusa said:

Very cute season! I honestly thought the show would end with this season given how I couldn't think of what else they needed to do (granted, 13RW got stretched out beyond Hannah’s story) up until the final minutes. Wonder what they did that changed the future. Must’ve been their meeting with the dad. 

They still have at least another season or 2 in them, considering that the source materials (the comics) are still developing on a fourth series.

Rep2000
On 8/4/2020 at 1:57 PM, Pikachu said:

she’s top billing but Five seems to be the main in terms of overall storyline tbh

It makes sense for this season only since the 2nd season is based on the Dallas series, which makes Five the main character. Just like how Vanya was the core character of season 1/Apocalypse Suite.

pengkweeen
4 hours ago, Alaska. said:

The writers made him dumber but he became much more enjoyable imo. I was ready to hate his ass like I did on season 1 but he wasn't so awful this time

This too. He didn't take himself as serious as S1 which made him tolerable. The Luther x Five scenes were a kii, a mess, and a cackle

Almodusa
6 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

They still have at least another season or 2 in them, considering that the source materials (the comics) are still developing on a fourth series.

Ah yes yes right.

The season introducing me to Pepper and I Was Made For Loving You :alexz: 

Rep2000

Luther and Diego are basically sharing their 2 collective brain cells together this season lol.

I understand that Luther was being downgraded to be comic relief after season 1. But they made these 2 characters so bloody dumb it hurts lol.

Edited by Rep2000
spelling

Desire

Just finished the season. That cliffhanger!!! :jonny5: 

Allison is amazing so I'm glad she was used more this season.

Diego needs to go back to short hair though :biblio: 

I'm curios to see where they go with this in season 3. Obviously their trip to the past had major changes. ie. meeting their dad, that kid who Vanya gave powers, Allison's husband, Klaus warning his army man, etc.

HotFriedChicken

Season was good but whenever there was music in a scene it was so LOUD. I had to adjust the volume many times 

Also Ben is really cute, I want him to rub his foot on my face :dies:

Almodusa
1 hour ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Also Ben is really cute, I want him to rub his foot on my face :dies:

I’ll take the other :eli: 

Ciel

S2 blew S1 outta the water. Unlike 1,  it was good from start to finish.

Legend Allison consistently being the best character aside from Ben :alexz:

Hivy

Top 5 characters for me:

Allison

Five

Vanya (Wish we had a better actor tho. Ellen is doing the character a disservice. )

Ben

Klaus

Dylangaga

Just binged watched this show:jonny5:

S2 was my favorite!:jonny5:

The last episode of S2 was so good!:jonny5:

zaso

Allison went from being the second worst character of the first season to the second best character of the second season! her scenes in episode 6 were sooo good :heart2: five is still the best one though

I enjoyed both seasons equally but overall this season was a lot more light-hearted than the first one which got really dark in the last 3 or 4 episodes

Chemist
On 8/6/2020 at 10:38 AM, pengkweeen said:

Vanya and the acting is so bland. If she wasn't the cause of the end of the world in S1, her story could've been skipped over.

Ellen Page is just one of the most vapid actress there is. I don't know why she keeps being casted :rip:

On episode 7 and it's great so far. very underrated show!

Stegeo

I'm here for the Ellen Page drag. Her Oscar nod a million years ago is the only thing keeping her relevant enough to stick around. She's not good in this, or anywhere.

MrLovett

Just finished season two and it slayed. Loved every second of it, a surprising step up from the first season. Can't wait to see where they go with season three, the set up was brilliant. I'm still reeling from the finale!

NavyBlue
On 8/8/2020 at 1:20 AM, Ciel said:

S2 blew S1 outta the water. Unlike 1,  it was good from start to finish.

Legend Allison consistently being the best character aside from Ben :alexz:

This!!! 

flower moon

Ksbhcdnxjjg that was SO good. Loved the ending :lmao:

honestly can’t complain about this show. It’s just so fun to watch and never takes itself too seriously 

Daddy

Their dad being an alien, Klaus' lover being alive in S3... Can't wait to meet those characters again!