Battle Royale: Nicktoons Collide! | luckyfin.

Dessy

Mess results delayed because my computer DONT know how to act

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dessy

• Guero

• Touch It

• miguel

Top Posters In This Topic

Round 5: Fairy World

latest?cb=20171010045309

Actions:

The Players scrambled to avoid the threat of the Ghosts. There were a few bold souls.

Hug defended himself.

Staryu attempted to attack Anthem but got caught in his bear trap. He cannot do any action next turn.

thecptz found the famed Dagger. Just in time too cause a Ghost (+2 Attack) attacked him but he fended it off (+2 Defense).

Hikari was searching for a Heavy Armor but luckystrike  had already found it. A Ghost (+2 Attack) just attacked him but his new defenses held (+6 Defense). His Magic Pencil also drawn a Frankendoodle that will now chase down that Ghost. 

A Ghost also attacked Guero but he avoided the assault.

PinkBox attempted to take down Disruptive but he dodged. Two ghosts attacked them; Disruptive dodged again and the second wasn't enough to override PinkBox's defenses (+2 Attack vs +5 Defense).

Rence wanted the newly dropped Katana but saw that kiiwii have already ran off with it. 

Summary: 

I think this was understandable enough? 

---

Stage: Fairy World

Stage Effect: The Fairies observed the plight of the Players in Ghost Zone and decided to poof them to their world. In addition, they sent away two of the ghosts but could not find the other 3. They also added some new stuff to the Armory. In addition, 3 Fairies will randomly follow 3 contestants to defend them.

This stage also appear to have a secret condition revolving around posting publicly in the thread. 

Hint: Three of the ghosts remain but as observed they weren't too much of a threat. And the secret condition is a bit obvious as long as you follow Da Rules.

Armory

Weapons (again weapon do not stack, you choose which one you are attacking with):

Bone: +2 Attack
Spatula: +2 Attack, -1 Defense
Pop-Gun (Ranged): +1 Attack (Can steal equipped weapon if target doesn’t die)
Revolver (Ranged): +5 attack (Ammo: 2)
Basic Longsword: +2 Attack

Rocket Launcher (Ranged/Area): +8 Attack/ -1 Defense (Ammo: 2)
Fairy Wand (Stock: 3): +1 Attack/+1 Defense

Dual-Wield Swords: +2 Attack (can attack twice, allow for counterattack)

Pixie Cellphones (Stock: 2): +3 Attack (Allow for counterattacking ALL weapons, including ranged and area)

Shields & Armors (Two armors/wearables do not stack; two shields do not stack. But you can stack an armor and a shield):

Fairy Outfit: +1 Defense

Pixie Outfit: 0 Defense (Attacks greater than 4 will be negated)

Crimson Chin Suit: +1 Attack, +3 Defense

Shiny Teeth Shield: +2 Defense

Magical Shield: +2 Defense OR +4 against any ranged or area attack.

Other items (usually these are ONE use )

Pacifier (Stock: 3): Can throw this at one player to stop them from attacking.
Bubble Grenades (Stock: 1): +4 Attack (Area)

Star Bomb (Stock: 2): +2 attack (Area, cause targets to disable their special ability next turn)

Crocker's Van: Will receive a hint for the special ability of any character you attack, regardless of if it is successful. Can only be use 3 times.

Reminder that AMMO is how much you can use a weapon and STOCK is how much of the weapon exist. I adjusted the ammo label as well, apology to any player confused by this (I know this been a tricky game to truly understand but fff)

---

45-ish Hours to submit

This is a "break" period cause it's the weekend and I want to give players a chance to catch up or do whatever. But this is still basically a round. Don't forget the Stage effects!

@Disruptive  @Hug @PinkBox @Staryu @Hikari @luckystrike @kiiwii @thecptz @Touch It @Dibbles @Anthem  @touya kinomoto  @Guero  @Rence

wow ghost you're a bitch

Who remember this iconic moment?

There was also another hidden condition that been in place since the very start of this game. Surprised it hasn't been mention yet. Then again it WAS kinda like 2 generations ago in some sense.

Just now, Touch It said:

hi im posting publicly on the thread

Ok?

Just now, Touch It said:

um u said to publicly post so i did k thanks

I meant you need to post publicly for whatever the secret condition is to work. 

SmT0gIc.gif

1 minute ago, Dessy said:

I meant you need to post publicly for whatever the secret condition is to work. 

SmT0gIc.gif

well im posting publicly ty

50 minutes ago, thecptz said:

what is da rules

340?cb=20180503070000&path-prefix=en

1 minute ago, Dessy said:

340?cb=20180503070000&path-prefix=en

why is this game so confusing omg

Ok well im following da rules, I won't wish for anything that has anything to do with love 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.