Diversity 2 | WINNER: Janelle Monáe (Dessy)

luckystrike

dki4vnp.png

Welcome to Diversity season 2! I'm luckystrike, your favorite Diversity 1.25 loser and ATRL's Games section biggest flop, and now your new Diversity host! Now I know it's been literally not even an hour since Diversity 1.25 ended but since last season was delayed and everything for season 2 was ready to go, the audience wanted the new season so here she is. Now, after a LONG wait and a lot of commitment Diversity 1.25 came to an end and Mariah Carey was crowned winner! Thanks to @Speezy for hosting, and also shoutout to @xBoySelenatorx since this is his original game idea. 

HOW THE GAME WORKS

• Contestants must sign up with an artist of their choice, every round you will need to send a song by your artist that fits the theme given by the host. Sign up with someone you're familiar with, they must have at least ONE studio album out.
  • Every round, there will be a bottom 3, the person with the lowest score will be automatically eliminated, while the other 2 will face each other in a Sing Off elimination
  • If you are in the Sing Off, you have to send a live performance of your artist that fits the theme given by the host, then the judges and I will decide who stays.

RULES

• You are allowed to send collabs. For example, if your artist is Zara Larsson you are allowed to send "Symphony" by Clean Bandit feat. Zara Larsson
  • Each round, contestants will have 48 hours to send their entries. You can always ask for an extension as long as you do it before the deadline ends, if you fail to do so, you will be automatically eliminated, no point penalties this season.
  • Same thing for the judges, judges will have 48 hours to send their critiques, and can ask for extensions too.
  • If you are in the Sing Off you have 24 hours to send your live performance, no extensions here.
  • You can use ATRL PMs or Discord to submit your entries.

MEET THE JUDGES

qOkDyQ4.gif

Season 1.25 winner, @Overprotected

vVl3b85.gif

Our visuals maker, @Astronomy

AfTjVjH.gif

@shelven

rdvz1Pg.gif

@Invisibility

and of course me!

WYKbRyM.gif

I'm expecting to start the game with 28 people but if more people sign up I'll take in a few extra spots, hope y'all sign up!

(Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, Jessie J and Mariah Carey are banned since they were the Top 4 last season, so no sign ups with them :eli:)

Edited by luckystrike
Edit

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• luckystrike

• thecptz

• Dessy

• PinkBox

AHHHHH lemme sign up with miss kacey again and then change my mind later

thecptz - Kacey Musgraves

Just now, fiercE said:

Sign me up

fierce signing up with himself :clap3:

Just now, PinkBox said:

omg not signing up, all these "judges" will sabotage me 

Tea. Hag.

i was gonna sign up but

If you are in the Sing Off, you have to send a live performance of your artist that fits the theme given by the host, then the judges and I will decide who stays.

Lemme pass :gaycat2:

Just now, Alena said:

i was gonna sign up but

If you are in the Sing Off, you have to send a live performance of your artist that fits the theme given by the host, then the judges and I will decide who stays.

Lemme pass :gaycat2:

nnn

was gonna sign up with brit till I read that maybe i should sit this out too

1 minute ago, Astronomy said:

auto 10 from me 

i-

Just now, boys said:

nnn

was gonna sign up with brit till I read that maybe i should sit this out too

relatable :cries:

1 minute ago, Astronomy said:

auto 10 from me 

:bibliahh:

Omg tea tho get rid of the sing off can we have a make-up off or something instead 

1 minute ago, Clueless said:

Actually no sign me up with Radiohead lemme see what I could do with them :ahh:

:wendy3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.