Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

104,045 posts in this topic

jdmc218

I always enjoyed this performance. When she has fun, she nails it.

jdmc218
3 minutes ago, Mincy said:

I may or may not stan for her 2001 studio effort and In The Zone

uNtewRg.gif

I'd go for her 2nd best album. :clap3:

Just now, Mincy said:

The Piss Kelly version of Betcha Gon' Know is absolute hot garbage anyways. She should just remove it, i'm sure no one will really miss it.

uNtewRg.gif

:ahh:Right?

Well I don't know. On the deluxe, it's like "what for?" If I'd heard it on Angels Advocate, maybe.

Bacardi
1 minute ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Switched the narrative of you begging me to get the mods to lift your ban to it being a joke sis sea. Don't play dumb with me boi.

Lambs might be the OG stan group but that STILL does not give any random limp-wrist authority over me. Let THAT be clear madam

LookinIn

Appreciating other lesser beings definitely throws you all the way down to bottom of the totem pole. Especially when that being has been skull-dragged by the Messiah Herself

LookinIn

I-

4tBYgJh.gif

That was clearly a joke. Your flop ass knows you've never gotten anyone unbanned. Your fave is a crook and your fanbase is full of crooks and fakes that's why you're seeking refuge here. BITCH SIT DOWN BITCH BE HUMBLE!

4tBYgJh.gif

Queen Nicki is the best female rapper ever. Mariah is the best singer ever. Lady Gaga is a copycat, a SHADOW of Queen Madonna. You BEEN stanning a lesser being. BE HUMBLE!

4tBYgJh.gif

Overprotected
17 minutes ago, Mincy said:

I may or may not stan for her 2001 studio effort and In The Zone

uNtewRg.gif

Her second best and best album

We love Mincy again

uNtewRg.gif

Bacardi

Talking about limp wrists bitch you disrespecting the entire Gaga fanbase including yourself.

Your wrist probably limp right now

4tBYgJh.gif

♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚
18 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

That was clearly a joke. Your flop ass knows you've never gotten anyone unbanned. Your fave is a crook and your fanbase is full of crooks and fakes that's why you're seeking refuge here. BITCH SIT DOWN BITCH BE HUMBLE!

Oh WAS IT now? I might not be able to get the mods to unban a

transphobic rat but I sure as hell can get them to get your ass banned from this thread too bitch so tread carefully. Seeking refuge? BITCH the **** would I seek refuge? It's not like my fave is bombing or getting bred by a pedophile and gets lashed on daily basis

LookinIn

18 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Queen Nicki is the best female rapper ever. Mariah is the best singer ever. Lady Gaga is a copycat, a SHADOW of Queen Madonna. You BEEN stanning a lesser being. BE HUMBLE!

Queen? LMAO BITCH in your dreams. That hoe got ENDED by a reality tv star. Queen my ASS.

Gaga stays strutting her way to the Legend Hall of Fame while Miss Ciccone keeps collaborating with homophobes/throws racist slurs and appropriating black culture while the other jester you stan for keeps feeding her pedophile PIG of a boyfriend for a lazy ass-****.

The ****ING NERVE bitch stay in your musty lane

LookinIn

LookinIn
3 minutes ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Oh WAS IT now? I might not be able to get the mods to unban a transphobic rat but I sure as hell can get them to get your ass banned from this thread too bitch so tread carefully. Seeking refuge? BITCH the **** would I seek refuge? It's not like my fave is bombing or getting bred by a pedophile and gets lashed on daily basis

LookinIn

Queen? LMAO BITCH in your dreams. That hoe got ENDED by a reality tv star. Queen my ASS.

Gaga stays strutting her way to the Legend Hall of Fame while Miss Ciccone keeps collaborating with homophobes/throws racist slurs and appropriating black culture while the other jester you stan for keeps feeding her pedophile PIG of a boyfriend for a lazy ass-****.

LookinIn

Don’t make us turn on you 

if you even dare report @Bacardi or anyone else in this base we will know it is you and you will have your lamb card revoked and you will not be welcome here by ANYONE

♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚
1 minute ago, LookinIn said:

if you even dare report @Bacardi or anyone else in this base we will know it is you and you will have your lamb card revoked and you will not be welcome here by ANYONE

I would never be the one to report first but if a BITCH tries it she will get her ass handed to her

uNtewRg.gif

LookinIn
Just now, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

I would never be the one to report first but if a BITCH tries it she will get her ass handed to her

uNtewRg.gif

There will be no reporting period. kapeesh 

uNtewRg.gif

Bacardi
26 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Can you guys like... not bring your external feud in the base?

uNtewRg.gif

There's an intruder in this base, and y'all let her in

uNtewRg.gif

21 minutes ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Oh WAS IT now? I might not be able to get the mods to unban a transphobic rat but I sure as hell can get them to get your ass banned from this thread too bitch so tread carefully. Seeking refuge? BITCH the **** would I seek refuge? It's not like my fave is bombing or getting bred by a pedophile and gets lashed on daily basis

LookinIn

LookinIn

Banned from where honey?You came in here UNINVITED. You wanna talk transphobic like you didn't just try to insult me by calling me limp wristed. Pot calling KETTLE BLACK. Y'all joke about Nazis all day in SYG and now you wanna act as if I'm the monster

uNtewRg.gif

The truth is I can get you banned from here in 2 seconds. But we ain't pu ssies here running and screaming to the report button like Gaga stans do. Like you're "threatening" to do. 

Chile these Gaga stans and their god complexes. Their fave had a cute lil comeback and now they think they're invincible. Gaga will ALWAYS be in Madonna's shadow and that's that.

uNtewRg.gif

jdmc218

Song of the Night:

I just wish you knew...how much I still love you..

♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚
1 minute ago, LookinIn said:

There will be no reporting period. kapeesh 

uNtewRg.gif

Period. 

However, my name draws a lot of attention so I wouldn't be surprised if people are stalking my posts and reporting them

That's if that sis sea doesn't SWITCH again and reports them posts himself

uNtewRg.gif

S-P-I-R-I-T, it's great to see
We got it, the spirit
Hey, hey, let's hear it

uNtewRg.gif

LookinIn

The only time I ever got WPs in this thread was for Patti nicknames when she switched on Mariah. I’m still butt hurt over it tbh. 

Bacardi
14 minutes ago, LookinIn said:

Thank you sis let em know

uNtewRg.gif

♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚
3 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Banned from where honey?You came in here UNINVITED. You wanna talk transphobic like you didn't just try to insult me by calling me limp wristed. Pot calling KETTLE BLACK. Y'all joke about Nazis all day in SYG and now you wanna act as if I'm the monster

From SYG tf? I don't need invitations LOVE.

Especially not from you

Limp-wrist =/= transphobic. 

Yall...who? And even if THEY do, it's not like the accusations are baseless unlike your slurs so

5 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

The truth is I can get you banned from here in 2 seconds. But we ain't pu ssies here running and screaming to the report button like Gaga stans do. Like you're "threatening" to do. 

Chile these Gaga stans and their god compexes. Their fave had a cute lil comeback and now they think they're invincible. Gaga will ALWAYS be in Madonna's shadow and that's that.

Then you BETTER believe that this bitch can get banned from this entire board for 2 whole months too, if I choose to do so. You're the one who started acting like you have authority over me bitch. It's a ****ing forum. I go wherever the **** I want to. 

And Miss Maraj will never ever come close to Lil Kim's iconic-ness if you wanna play THAT game how. At least my bitch can outsing, outact and outperform that racist hag you're rooting for

It looks like Mister @Bacardi is STILL fuming over her SYG-ban & is trying to take it all on my cute lil innocent self. 

_

ANYWAY

Ain't nobody stopping us
What we have is dangerous
Left they opinions in the dust
Said can't nobody **** with us
They'll never find a way to make us fade away
Our love won't fade away (no)
They'll never find a way to make us fade away
Our love won't fade away

uNtewRg.gif

♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚
2 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

We love everybody

uNtewRg.gif

We try to

uNtewRg.gif

LookinIn
7 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Thank you sis let em know

uNtewRg.gif

anytime sis. Backup is always around for true lambs from me. 

lambs who aren't the antichrist

uNtewRg.gif

Bacardi
16 minutes ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Reveal hidden contents

From SYG tf? I don't need invitations LOVE.

Especially not from you

Limp-wrist =/= transphobic. 

Yall...who? And even if THEY do, it's not like the accusations are baseless unlike your slurs so

Reveal hidden contents

Then you BETTER believe that this bitch can get banned from this entire board for 2 whole months too, if I choose to do so. You're the one who started acting like you have authority over me bitch. It's a ****ing forum. I go wherever the **** I want to. 

And Miss Maraj will never ever come close to Lil Kim's iconic-ness if you wanna play THAT game how. At least my bitch can outsing, outact and outperform that racist hag you're rooting for

It looks like Mister @Bacardi is STILL fuming over her SYG-ban & is trying to take it all on my cute lil innocent self. 

LOL I have never once used a slur. Let's get that straight. "Trans" is not a slur last time I checked. Y'all call people nazis, meth**** and all sorts of actual insults and slurs. Ironic how the fake woke mods let all of that fly.

Oh please, trying to play victim now. And ban me from my own base. I have to laugh.

19 hours ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Anyway how yall doing im kinda sick of the racists and meltdowns in Gaga base

You came crying in here cause your fanbase is trash, and my reply is birds of a feather....

LookinIn