Jump to content
Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

112,215 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Bacardi
1 minute ago, Slamless said:

The Anne frank of atrl :jonny:

nnnn points were made

 

wiJcKfa.gif

 

2 minutes ago, LookinIn said:

LookinIn

 

only if your avi sucks 

shade

 

LookinIn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LookinIn
2 minutes ago, Slamless said:

Let's be real. @Alison Carey is up there with the most iconic lamb avis

LookinIn

 

she's been perma'd for so long, most of us have forgotten

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slamless
3 minutes ago, LookinIn said:

LookinIn

 

she's been perma'd for so long, most of us have forgotten

My brother is still pressed at me for getting his account banned :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LookinIn
1 minute ago, Slamless said:

My brother is still pressed at me for getting his account banned :rip:

ah so you admit to being the culprit finally 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slamless
2 minutes ago, LookinIn said:

ah so you admit to being the culprit finally 

Wait I thought that was clear mess

 

ya at one point 3 people shared on account :ahh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LookinIn

actually @Slamless what was he banned for again? the new admins seem very generous :chick1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slamless
Just now, LookinIn said:

actually @Slamless what was he banned for again? the new admins seem very generous :chick1:

So Bacardi got a bull**** ban so I snuck onto my brothers computer got his password and lent Bacardi the account :rip:

 

Then I got banned because of an WP issue so I used Alison for a couple days myself.

 

Eventually mods caught on and Alison was dupe perma banned even though she wasn't originaally a dupe Lol

Bacaedi and I got 3 months+ banned

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LookinIn
10 minutes ago, Slamless said:

So Bacardi got a bull**** ban so I snuck onto my brothers computer got his password and lent Bacardi the account :rip:

 

Then I got banned because of an WP issue so I used Alison for a couple days myself.

 

Eventually mods caught on and Alison was dupe perma banned even though she wasn't originaally a dupe Lol

Bacaedi and I got 3 months+ banned

 

I-

 

ask the new admins for a second chance, that was so ****ing long ago now #poor Alison #secondchances. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jdmc218
2 minutes ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

 

Why couldn't it just be the original music? :ace:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ElusiveButterfly
8 hours ago, Rocket said:

M needs to jump on a track like this with someone. Hell, she could have done this. We all know Sam is a lamb.

 

 

I never want that weird proportion looking turkey on a Mariah track **** him. Here for Normani though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
noonbob
7 hours ago, Melancholy said:

Look who just got a new username? My tumblr gay halsey era is here to stay 

 

At least you can tag me now I don't care anyMOAR

Yeah but why didn't you change it to CmcC or something ?

Anyway cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Melancholy

I tried to edit my comment from "can I have it changed to @melancholy" to "can I have it changed to @lovergay" but then it was too late :skull:

 

 

yes I gave up iconicness but whatever 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aries

It was all... so... overwhelming...

 

anyways I love that one of my friends (who's a casual fan, I can't say he's a lamb because he doesn't know songs such as Babydoll, Melt Away, Slipping Away etc.) can recite this word for word, lyric for lyric

 

 

AND IT TUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRNEEEEEEDDDD INTO AN ANGRY MOMENT OF ME SAYING WWHYYYYYYYY CANT I JUST HEAR LIKE EVERY OTHER ----- OUT THERE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
suburbannature

Back from the dead to say Caution is her best album since TEOM. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
noonbob
58 minutes ago, Aries said:

It was all... so... overwhelming...

 

anyways I love that one of my friends (who's a casual fan, I can't say he's a lamb because he doesn't know songs such as Babydoll, Melt Away, Slipping Away etc.) can recite this word for word, lyric for lyric

 

 

AND IT TUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRNEEEEEEDDDD INTO AN ANGRY MOMENT OF ME SAYING WWHYYYYYYYY CANT I JUST HEAR LIKE EVERY OTHER ----- OUT THERE!

A MOMENT!!

 

:jonny4::jonny4:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JonathanLGardner

Mariah Carey - With You.png

HOT AC (Published)

35    34    MARIAH CAREY    With You    351    352    -1    0.425

-11 Spins

-12 Bullet

-0.003 Audience

#34 (=)

 

URBAN AC (Published)

9    7    Up this week MARIAH CAREY    With You    1415    1258    157    9.153

+50 Spins

+94 Bullet

+0.384 Audience

#7 (+1)

 

AC (Published)

12    11    Up this week MARIAH CAREY    With You    705    492    213    2.765

+21 Spins

-11 Bullet

+0.049 Audience

#11 (=)

 

OVERALL: #145 (+6)

TOTAL AI: 13.124 (+0.458)

 

NEW PEAK ON OVERALL! Nearly half a mill audience increase today :duca:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ElusiveButterfly
4 hours ago, Melancholy said:

I tried to edit my comment from "can I have it changed to @melancholy" to "can I have it changed to @lovergay" but then it was too late :skull:

 

 

yes I gave up iconicness but whatever 

You finally being able to be tagged rip CMCC though.

 

11 minutes ago, JonathanLGardner said:

Mariah Carey - With You.png

HOT AC (Published)

35    34    MARIAH CAREY    With You    351    352    -1    0.425

-11 Spins

-12 Bullet

-0.003 Audience

#34 (=)

 

URBAN AC (Published)

9    7    Up this week MARIAH CAREY    With You    1415    1258    157    9.153

+50 Spins

+94 Bullet

+0.384 Audience

#7 (+1)

 

AC (Published)

12    11    Up this week MARIAH CAREY    With You    705    492    213    2.765

+21 Spins

-11 Bullet

+0.049 Audience

#11 (=)

 

OVERALL: #145 (+6)

TOTAL AI: 13.124 (+0.458)

 

NEW PEAK ON OVERALL! Nearly half a mill audience increase today :duca:

 

With You growing more and more each day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ventitonic
4 hours ago, Melancholy said:

I tried to edit my comment from "can I have it changed to @melancholy" to "can I have it changed to @lovergay" but then it was too late :skull:

 

 

yes I gave up iconicness but whatever 

I think your name fits perfectly :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Melancholy
48 minutes ago, Ventitonic said:

I think your name fits perfectly :)

at least someone does 

 

 

(thank you <3) 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Melancholy
4 minutes ago, xrosup said:

good

FFFFFF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites