• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bxtch

• DearSociety13

• dreamofyou

• Arctikh

8 minutes ago, dreamofyou said:

i’m over this album (kind of) but thought i’d share...

Literally me when I saw that tweet 

ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u6.png

I know for sure most of the fanbase is done with all this bull**** :rip: we just want the ****ing album 

ugh, she's never going to release this album at this point... she seems extremely over it. 

i don't quite understand the problem, and she only inked a distribution deal with epic, not an actual recording contract. 

3 hours ago, dreamofyou said:

i’m over this album (kind of) but thought i’d share...

Well, basically she’s saying she’ll scrap the album, just give us Blue and retire 

4 hours ago, austinsuxx said:

ugh, she's never going to release this album at this point... she seems extremely over it. 

i don't quite understand the problem, and she only inked a distribution deal with epic, not an actual recording contract. 

I'm confused something has to be happening behind the scenes because things didn't go left up until she signed to epic. First the excuse was the pandemic, not done yet, epic, and now it feels outdated? Like girl what's the truth?

On 7/31/2020 at 3:56 PM, Arctikh said:

My birthday party will be on the 10th of October, hope she will release it before so I can bless my guest ears with her songs :laugh:

Well, I'm starting to do the playlist for my birthday and I'm soooo disapointed Life Support won't be out like I thought it would be :sosad:

27 minutes ago, Arctikh said:

Well, I'm starting to do the playlist for my birthday and I'm soooo disapointed Life Support won't be out like I thought it would be :sosad:

She was supposed to release it on my birthday if that makes you feel any better :clown:

11 hours ago, Bxtch said:

She was supposed to release it on my birthday if that makes you feel any better :clown:

Ohhh sweetie we've been fooled for so long :sosad:

Does it mean that she'll be part of KDA upcoming EP ? (Even though she said she won't put out another project before Life Support)

36 minutes ago, Arctikh said:

Ohhh sweetie we've been fooled for so long :sosad:

Does it mean that she'll be part of KDA upcoming EP ? (Even though she said she won't put out another project before Life Support)

OMG YESSS Clear those rumours up MAD! Everyone in the LOL community hates her cause of this so im glad she cleared this up. They're so gullible lol

Okay so KDA Ep will be out 6.11.20, Madison kinda teased her being part of the project and she said that she won't release another project before Life Support so are we getting the album this month ??

4 minutes ago, Arctikh said:

Okay so KDA Ep will be out 6.11.20, Madison kinda teased her being part of the project and she said that she won't release another project before Life Support so are we getting the album this month ??

Not sure how to take this, V Magazine knows the date and Madison no? :clown: like make it make sense... there's also this pic which some stans are making theories about 

I just hope we get a date ASAP because this **** is exhausting 

3 minutes ago, Bxtch said:

Not sure how to take this, V Magazine knows the date and Madison no? :clown: like make it make sense... there's also this pic which some stans are making theories about 

I just hope we get a date ASAP because this **** is exhausting 

Maybe they know the month but her team can't agree on a precise day :confused: