Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 9) | FINALE!!

rl231

xSiUURU.png

Not Like the Movies - Gucci Mane - Big Booty (feat. Megan Thee Stallion)

• Prézli - 10
    • So, Gucci prefers fat booties to skinny booties. He raps the girl with the fat booty is a masterpiece. Do we need anything else for this round? I don’t think so. Enjoy your points.
  • URBAN - 10
    • I didn’t even have to listen to this bop! Instant 10.
  • kipperskipper - 10
    • Period bitch! Period! THEE winner for me.
  • thecptz - 10
    • Oh yeah this is AMAZING. I really love megan’s verse in this song and along with gucci’s verse, whew. This is perfect for this round!

luckystrike - Kat DeLuna - Bum Bum (feat. Trey Songz)

• Prézli - 6
    • Oh, I remember how controversy this song was when it came out! Bum definitely means booty, but this is another song about anal sex, sadly. I don’t see any reference to its natural beauty, but at least, she adores that body part, so that’s how it fits the theme. But the task needed more.
  • URBAN - 8
    • I ****ing LOVE this song, and that’s on PERIODT! But it’s more about sex than anything, Trey Songz did slightly praise it though.
  • kipperskipper - 7
    • Hmm this is more about sex rather than praising a booty or having a motivational message. When they do reference it, it’s more like “that ass is mine”.
  • thecptz - 7
    • Hmm she knows she has an amazing ass and she loves to shake that but like i want more.

Anthem - Tove Lo - How’d You Do It

• Prézli - 9
    • This is what that Victoria Monet song lacks. Another fit booty, but here is more beauty quality. Tove blows away as she sees this booty and tries to score it as she praises it. The only thing I don’t really like is her jealousy. She’s 9 points and this entry is 9 points too!
  • URBAN - 10
    • Bravo! Another entry that hits all the marks.
  • kipperskipper - 10
    • Perfection!! I think it is perfect and everything we were asking for.
  • thecptz - 9.5
    • This is what that Victoria Monet song lacks. [2] I really like this and i think this is an amazing choice for this round! Great job!

DougAF - Big Sean - Dance (A$$) Remix (feat. Nicki Minaj)

• Prézli - 6.5
    • This song is only about the way the girls shake their booties. He wants to watch and enjoy all the types of female booties, but we don’t know what the advantages of these booties are: that’s where it doesn’t meet the requirement of the round.
  • URBAN - 6
    • Another bop that doesn’t fully fit the bill.
  • kipperskipper - 6
    • Another ass shaking song. It’s halfway there.
  • thecptz - 6
    • Well yeah it mentions ass but i don’t think it really praises the beauty of ass apart from the fact that we can shake our ass.

Touch It - Nicki Minaj - Anaconda

• Prézli - 6
    • Nicki doesn’t bring luck. This song samples Baby Got Back that is actually an entry this round and is a better choice than this. Nicki rather raps about guys and their dildos than her own booty. Overall, it doesn’t quite focus on her body part and I don’t see natural beauty in this song at all.
  • URBAN - 4
    • The original song would’ve been a better choice.
  • kipperskipper - 6
    • Hmmm it’s like half way there. Not hitting the criteria 100%. Next time read the lyrics all the way through and ask yourself if they are really capturing what the theme is asking. It’s an ok pick.
  • thecptz - 6.5
    • Now i think this one is quite tricky. Yes, she does mention about ass but that’s it about anaconda. This round needs more than that.

Clueless - Juvenile - Back That Azz Up

• Prézli - 10
    • I think this song has the most ass words in the content. Lol. All I hear is acclaimed booties, so well done.
  • URBAN - 10
    • UGH! A whole booty shaking BOP. Bitch, you got me here twerking while writing your comment.
  • kipperskipper - 9
    • Kind of like the thong song in terms of how it fits the theme without going to the super horny route. They are stanning butts. Good pick. 
  • thecptz - 10
    • Yup stan the booty!

BcgApMK.png

fiercE - 69 Boyz/Duice - Daisy Dukes

• Prézli - 10
    • It doesn’t only talk about the female booties but praising them by calling them daisies. Keep it up, Mr. fiercE!
  • URBAN - 9.5
    • A solid entry.
  • kipperskipper - 10
    • Yeah this one is gr8. There is no ambiguity and it is everything the theme is asking for.
  • thecptz - 10
    • Oop this is perfect!

Disruptive - Wrex-n-Effects - Rumpshaker

• Prézli - 8.5
    • This is definitely a good entry, but something is missing from it. The metaphoric title summarizes the content which is the weakest point in here because there are too many shake’s and too less actual bottomed parts in the lyric. Sonically, it’s one of the best, though.
  • URBAN - 8
    • LOL! When I first saw the name, I thought it was “Rumpshaker” by Deelishis and got excited. It wasn’t it, but this works.
  • kipperskipper - 7
    • The word choice makes me uncomfy It comes off as aggressive. But overall it is an ok entry. Next time really really focus on the key points of the theme. Not bad but not the best.
  • thecptz - 8
    • I think that this is a great entry for this round. But yeah, i just want the singers to mention about the ASS itself more. 

Alena - Jennifer Lopez & Iggy Azalea - Booty

• Prézli - 9.5
    • I wish you sent in the version featuring Pitbull because his verses are better than Iggy’s, but, damn, you were lucky to snatch it!
  • URBAN - 10
    • A a bootyfull bop! So much confidence in one song.
  • kipperskipper - 10
    • I mean duh. This was my first thot when i saw the round.
  • thecptz - 10
    • This is perfect, luv!

Staryu - Trina - Pull Over (Dirty Version)

• Prézli - 10
    • “Sisqo made that song when he seen me in a THONG! TH-THONG! THONG! THONG!” Lmao. I’m looking at your avi and I guess you are an expert in this theme, sis. She calls her ass too fat, but is still very confident with it. There is everything in the package, so congrats.
  • URBAN - 9.5
    • STILL A BOP!! Such a good song for squats.
  • kipperskipper - 10
    • Whoop! I strive for her confidence. Great entrih!
  • thecptz - 10
    • This is perfect, luv! [2]

dussymob - Kelis - Milkshake

• Prézli - 5
    • I guess you know that milkshake is a reference to boob...? It celebrates physical abilities, however it is not quite what this task requires because it’s too provocative. But it’s not a completely train wreck because I see parts that fit, but there would have been better options than this for this round.
  • URBAN - 3
    • A bop, but this is not relevant to the round.
  • kipperskipper - 4
    • Wrong female body part luv. I can tell you are a gay. Take an anatomy class next luv.
  • thecptz - 4.5
    • This is a bop, of course, we all know that it is a bop but this round requires you to send in a song about an ass, a booty, or a daisy dukes not boobs. You did great for the praise’s one natural beauty part tho.

Touya kinomoto - Queen - Fat Bottomed Girls

• Prézli - 10
    • There is something beautiful in the fact that Freddy Mercury was gay, yet he appreciated fat bottomed girls. There your points go, Philippines’ #1 Katy Fan.
  • URBAN - 7
    • “Fat bottom girls, you make the rocking world go round” - besides this line, there wasn’t much praise for the booty.
  • kipperskipper - 8
    • So was he a top?Great entry but it seems there wasn’t too much content or lyrics praising the butt other than the chorus. 
  • thecptz - 9
    • Yes. stan the fat bottomed girls queen.

PART 2 UP NEXT.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Touch It

• Element

• rl231

• clue

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, EriKills said:

So only one tribe is voting someone out? 

Two tribes are voting a person out each!

Just now, Touch It said:

the fact I told NLTM to send the megan song instead of me sending it.. and my entry got PANNED wow

The way you're LOSING today

Touch It

3 minutes ago, EriKills said:

So only one tribe is voting someone out? 

dumb

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Touch It said:

the fact I told NLTM to send the megan song instead of me sending it.. and my entry got PANNED wow

you just keep LOSING tonight

we love to see it !

UPCuF3Q.png

bowdown - The Black Eyed Peas - My Humps 

• Prézli - 7.5
    • In the song, Fergie says she likes to drive boys crazy with her body parts. It’s not 100% about the booty because the half of the song is about spending money on her, plus, it lacks female qualities (she lowkey sells herself as a slut), but I think you kind of got the theme.
  • URBAN - 6
    • Does it talk about her booty? Yes, but she doesn’t praise it in any way other than how it gets her brand designers. This is not it bebe.
  • kipperskipper - 7
    • A classic. I wish my ass could make men buy me things. It’s a decent entry but it doesn’t hit the theme 100% . Next time really pay attention to the lyrics in their entirety. 
  • thecptz - 6
    • Well yeah, it talks about ASS but where is the praise?

Boys - LL Cool J - Big Ole Butt

• Prézli - 6.5
    • Yeah, the title is very obvious, but I don’t quite get how it celebrates that specific round body part. He prefers girls with big booties, but there should have been more in the content. I believe he appreciates the booties, however only a little part in the lyric mentions them.
  • URBAN - 6.5
    • It talks about the booty, but it’s quite the opposite of praising it for its beauty. He’s mostly expressing his preference for women with bigger butts as he seems to hit it, quit it, and move on to the next. A bop, but it portrays women as objects.  
  • kipperskipper - 5
    • This song is descusteen. Why is he picking up girls from the highschool???????? This song is very predatory and more derogatory than celebratory. I don’t think it would make any girl feel good.
  • thecptz - 6
    • Um yeah the track mentions about ass and how he loves those big booties but that’s it about the song and this is not so motivational for women like me.

A Public Affair - Thong Song - Sisqo

• Prézli - 10
    • Is water wet?
  • URBAN - 9
    • Definitely praising the booty. How it moves when she dances, how it looks in a dress, etc. A whole booty shaking bop. 
  • kipperskipper - 8
    • Good entry. He is talking about buttoms in a positive light. It is not so gross like some other entries. I think you sent in a great song for this theme.
  • thecptz - 9
    • King of stanning a big booties and not making women feel like an objects.

Gateau - Princess Vitarah - Do You Eat Ass

• Prézli - 2
    • The song is about having anal sex, but it doesn’t mention how good that booty is. A misstep, unfortunately.
  • URBAN - 4
    • Praising the booty hole =/= praising the butt.
  • kipperskipper - 3
    • No I don’t and I also don’t think this really fits the criteria for the theme. She isn’t praising nothing, just complaining. It doesn’t talk about ones “natural beauty” or is it motivational, as asked in the theme’s prompt.
  • thecptz - 1
    • Oh my god somehow this makes me feel uncomfortable. Yeah, i agree with prezli.

Psycho - All About That Bass - Meghan Trainor

• Prézli - 8.5
    • Interesting perspective. It’s rather about accepting ourselves with big sizes than taking actions with the booty. The best part is the reference to SexyBack: “Hey, I'm bringing booty back / Go ahead and tell them skinny bitches that”. This entry somehow works for me!
  • URBAN - 5
    • Talks about body positivity, but no mention of the booty other than once or twice.
  • kipperskipper - 10
    • Great pick! Bass is obviously an innuendo for booty. This song is very celebratory and has a positive sentiment. I think you captured the theme perfectly!
  • thecptz - 9
    • Wait i think this is a very good entry for this round! From my point of view, she appreciates her curves which include her booty and she tells others to embrace those big booty as well. Great job!

Moonlightbae - Victoria Monet - Ass Like That

• Prézli - 8
    • This is obviously on point. In the song, Victoria sings her booty is very fit and the guy from the gym likes it, but overall, it lacks details for me. It’s a just a simple description on her booty and I was expecting a little more in the lyric. A good entry, though.
  • URBAN - 10
    • YES! This is a perfect entry in my eyes: “I walk like this, had to send a video I don’t edit my pics. I work for it…” | she’s working for a healthy, natural booty instead of getting butt injections.
  • kipperskipper - 10
    • Perfect! Has a very positive message and she is celebrating her hard work, as she should. This makes me want to do squats. 
  • thecptz - 8.5
    • Oh yeah, this is a good entry. She loves her ass that she works hard to get them but like i want more.

mFTXyZz.png

Overprotected - Britney Spears - I Got That (Boom Boom) feat. Ying Yang Twins

• Prézli - 6.5
    • This is one of the most underrated songs by Britney. This round, this is going to be low-rated… unfortunately. Britney knows she has the booty that turns heads and she enjoys the situation, but there isn’t really more than just dancing and flirting with the guys on the dance floor.
  • URBAN - 5
    • :dies: 
  • kipperskipper - 6 
    • I feel like a lot of people sent in songs about ass shaking, which wasn’t necessarily what the theme was looking for. Next time make sure the song specifically fits the theme.
  • thecptz - 5
    • Huh. this is about flirting, dancing, and shaking an ass. And that’s all about this song. I feel like the song doesn’t mention anything about an ass apart from the girl gets on the floor and shakes ha ass.

Guero - E-40 - U and Dat

• Prézli - 7.5
    • I think the prologue to sex in the song is too much. I’m not a satisfied customer with this entry. I’m not saying the booty is not praised by them in the song because some parts fit the theme so well, but I think they’re just horny. This is a middle road for me, therefore you will probably be safe.
  • URBAN - 6
    • Nostalgic af. Kandi’s verse was so nasty :dies:. Another bop that hits the mark.
  • kipperskipper - 6
    • Well it’s very sexual and he def wants that ass, but again, it isn’t really what we are looking for. 
  • thecptz - 7
    • Another song about sex! Yes the singer loves an ass but its still mainly about sex.

Krazii - Major Lazer - Bubble Butt

• Prézli - 10
    • “Make you vibrate like a Nokia” Lmao. Perfect.
  • URBAN - 7.5
    • Makes me want to sit on someone’s face lmao. A bop, but again it doesn’t fully hit the mark.
  • kipperskipper - 7
    • It’s an ok choice. Nothing much to praise or criticize. It’s like a lot of the other entries where it teeters on being to sexual rather than what the theme is asking. This is more above average.
  • thecptz - 7
    • Oop open up your bubba gump. Anyway, this is mainly about sex right? I mean yeah, everyone in the track appreciates the booty but it is still only about sex.

Sabbath - Destiny’s Child - Bootylicious

• Prézli - 8.5
    • It’s full of self-confidence, body positivity, but the song is actually about clapping back at Beyoncé’s haters. It’s decent, but there were other songs this round (or even on this tribe) that grabbed the theme better and, for me, it’s on the same level as Psycho’s entry. (I know you’re a Bey fan, but try to think out of the box next time.)
  • URBAN - 8
    • Love it. A classic bop that aims at your haters while praising your body. I’m listening to it now, and it’s not fully about the booty, but it hits the mark much more than some other entries.
  • kipperskipper - 8
    • I don’t think you’re ready for this jelly. I feel like only the chorus fits the theme’s criteria. The chorus is definitely perfect for the theme, but I just wish the verses were as well. Not bad for a girl with no talent
  • thecptz - 9
    • I agree with prezli about this being on the same level as james’ entry and that is why i gave you a 9 my TABSbath.

Boubour - IAMDDB - Asss$ 

• Prézli - 2
    • It might mention booty several times through the song, but this is about having anal sex and that’s not what the task needed.
  • URBAN - 4
    • Throw that ass in a circle! Aye, first time hearing this song and it’s a bop, pero like, where’s the booty praise?
  • kipperskipper - 3
    • Try no to be blinded by the song’s title. You really have to read the lyrics and ask if they are checking all the boxes for the theme. Just cuz the song is called ass, doesn’t mean it is going to fit this specific theme.
  • thecptz - 1
    • Huh 

EriKills - Sir Mix A Lot - Baby Got Back

• Prézli - 10
    • The ultimate booty song. Too bad that Miss Natalia Kills never had a song like this.
  • URBAN - 10
    • Didn’t even have to listen to this to know it deserved a 10.
  • kipperskipper - 10
    • It’s mafematics luv. 
  • thecptz - 10
    • A classic. A love letter to a big butt. We have to stan! I hate to say it but you did amazing fat erik. I ****ing hate you fat erik.

FINAL RESULTS COMING UP.

Yay! You guys liked Tove Lo's butt envy song! :heart2:

Just now, Touch It said:

nn, we won't forget your sacrifice.

3 minutes ago, Touch It said:

I don’t see you surviving if you keep being this generous. 

• ATRL Moderator

he must be new

RpSINNO.gif

Just now, URBAN said:

I don’t see you surviving if you keep being this generous. 

fff :( I thought anaconda was good so

6 minutes ago, Touch It said:

The way we flopped 

HcT2.gif

the thibg song not getting 10s 10s 10s across the board... i- :biblio:

also my entry got relatively good scores so i am fine with it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.