Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 9) | FINALE!!

rl231

Why aren't I on any of the tribes? Tf

fUFnggo.gif

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Touch It

• Element

• rl231

• clue

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

bowdown - not in the Discord server yet
Boys - yes
A Public Affair - not in the Discord server yet
Gateau - yes  
Psycho - yes
moonlightbae - yes

fiercE - yes
Disruptive - yes
Alena - yes
Staryu - yes
dussymob - not in the Discord server yet
touya kinomoto - yes

Not Like the Movies - yes
luckystrike - yes
Anthem - yes
DougAF - yes
Touch It - yes
Clueless - yes

Overprotected - yes
Guero - yes
Krazii - not in the Discord server yet
Sabbath - yes
boubour - not in the Discord server yet
EriKills - yes

@bowdown @A Public Affair @dussymob @Krazii @boubour

if you have a Discord, please post your name so we can invite you to the ATRL Games server! while ATRL PMs are great for communication, it looks like people will be utilizing Discord this season so we want everyone to be on an even playing field! 

• ATRL Moderator

ANNOUNCEMENT

@DougAF submitted an application today for the season right as we announced the tribes... @blairwaldorff has not been on ATRL in five days and has not submitted an application either, thus missing the deadline. As such, the hosts are going to bring in DougAF as the 24th contestant. blairwaldorff will no longer be part of the cast. Doug is now part of Telesto.

y4TVc5V.png

@bowdown @Gateau @Touch It @Anthem @Staryu @fiercE @Krazii @Overprotected

@luckystrike @Disruptive @blairwaldorff @Psycho @Alena @touya kinomoto @Not Like The Movies @dussymob

@Moonlightbae @boubour @boys @Guero @Clueless @Sabbath @EriKills @A Public Affair

Castaways, welcome to Round 1 of Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 9)! This is your first shot to prove yourself as a competitor...but for two of you, it’ll be your last. Two tribes will be heading to tribal council where someone will be the first person out of the game. As usual, the highest individual scorer on each tribe will also have immunity. Let's get going!

The theme for Round 1 is...

Juicy Juicy

She keep that booty booty

For the first round, we typically do something about rebirth or some sort of existential thing/life experience. HOWEVER, to mix things up, we want to talk about butts or affectionately known as asses or booties. We want you to send in a song that discusses that asset and the appreciation of its natural beauty.

What To Do:
Once your song is selected, PM both of the hosts the artist and title of your song. Please don't use Discord to send songs as it will not count. This PM thread will be used for all of your future challenge submissions and votes!!! You don't have to include a link to the song unless you are sending a specific version of it. There's no explanation needed as your song should speak for itself. If your song requires an explanation to make sense, it's not a good fit.

There are 24 of you playing this game. You guys are bound to submit the same songs at some point and because no one can occupy the same song, we encourage you to send a back-up choice along with your first pick. This applies especially to those who are not around when a round is posted and don't have the luxury of choosing an instant track.

Take Into Consideration:
The panel will judge the audio/lyrics of the track you submit. Music videos will not increase or decrease your score as some music video plots differ from a song's true meaning.

The theme is what is important here. You will not receive a low score because you sent in a song one of the judges does not like. Taste will at the most be the difference between an 8.5 or a 9. We will never dock off multiple points based off mere preference.

The song you choose should display the meaning upfront. An interview with your artist clarifying the meaning of the song will not be taken into consideration.

Judging Scale (May Vary By Judge):
9/10 – Great entry. Track displays the theme given head on.
8 – Good entry. Displays theme well but not as well as others.
7 – Okay entry. Fits decently but is missing something overall.
6 – Somewhat tackles the theme but falls flat.
5 – Track mentions theme but is otherwise off–base.
3/4 – Song does not hit the theme given besides a line or two.
1/2 – Song has to do with a completely different subject than the theme.

We will supply an example for each round for you all to take inspiration from. Obviously no one can select this song as their entry.

The example for this round is "Juicy" by Doja Cat. Lyrically, Doja is describing her booty and how she admires its natural beauty. Your entry this round should someone talking about a booty (whether it be their ass or someone else's, up to you) and its natural beauty. A song about an ass will score decently, but a song that really praises one's natural beauty and could be seen as motivational will score higher.

The TWO tribes with the highest average scores will be safe this round, meaning that the two losing tribes will attend tribal council. Remember that the highest scoring member of the losing tribe will be immune at tribal council.

Your song submissions are due in 24 hours (6 PM ET) on Sunday, January 19th.

Good luck and please let the hosts know if you have any questions!

I believe my discord is the same as my ATRL name. 

• ATRL Moderator

#f8d092 - Hyperion
#42bfa3 - Telesto
#10a3b7 - Deimos
#ac58aa - Galatea

in case u need hex codes for anything x 

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, A Public Affair said:

My discord is Alex19902009 

awesome! click here to join the atrl games server: https://discord.gg/39KmuX

• ATRL Moderator

awesome! so everyone's on discord except for boubour

i also have 20/24 entries -- one person is missing from each of the four tribes x

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, boubour said:

I'm in, my name is mushnique

Awesome! All 24 of you are now on discord so feel free to use it to socialize in addition to ATRL PM 

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Guero said:

can’t trust a big butt and a Gemini-I-I-I 

giphy.gif

• ATRL Moderator

the judges are judging!!! hoping for results on monday night x 

11 minutes ago, Element said:

I can't wait that long :celestial:

44 minutes ago, Element said:

make them work faster

1 hour ago, Guero said:

make them work faster

Yes make them work work work work work faster :nicole2:

I gave out 10 points to 7 members (and 9.5 points to 1 member), so you better call me saint or something.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.