The Vanishing Letters | Winner: rl231

Navyofbadgals

8 minutes ago, Staryu said:

Billie and Tove Lo are banned for the entire game now? :deadbanana2: 

yep so yall bitches better start discovering some new artists :fan: 

to be fair, for the basic bitches out there, I think there's still plenty of atrl favs that you can use throughout the game

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Navyofbadgals

• miguel

• thecptz

• touya kinomoto

12 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

well it's moreso in line with being consistent but

@prézli what did you do with $ and with .

On the first season Numbers and Special Characters are considered as other things. So if the letter "i" is banned, P!nk is still eligible since she uses ! instead of i.

2 minutes ago, fiercE said:

On the first season Numbers and Special Characters are considered as other things. So if the letter "i" is banned, P!nk is still eligible since she uses ! instead of i.

hmm I guess I'll just take the executive decision of just having things like . be ., and ! be ! (instead of e x c l a m a t i o n  m a r k), however last season with numbers I do remember numbers being spelled out (as prezli told me too), so that will keep being spelled out, but I think it would be confusing with special characters/too overly difficult

I hope that's okay with y'all!

9 minutes ago, shelven said:

Update: It is not

sjsjsj lmaoo

36 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

I hope that's okay with y'all!

it isn't

6 hours ago, Navyofbadgals said:

well it's moreso in line with being consistent but

@prézli what did you do with $ and with .

Depends. If it’s for Ke$ha, it is banned if S is banned, since we say her name as Kesha. If the song title is $$$ and it stands for dollar (if the lyrics say it as dollar) is banned if D O L A R are banned. If the lyrics don’t say anything about $, it can’t be banned. . is in the same section with ? and !, so they can’t be banned. However, & stands for AND, so can’t be used if A N or/and D are banned.

8 minutes ago, prézli said:

Depends. If it’s for Ke$ha, it is banned if S is banned, since we say her name as Kesha. If the song title is $$$ and it stands for dollar (if the lyrics say it as dollar) is banned if D O L A R are banned. If the lyrics don’t say anything about $, it can’t be banned. . is in the same section with ? and !, so they can’t be banned. However, & stands for AND, so can’t be used if A N or/and D are banned.

If it’s P!nk, then if I is banned, P!nk can’t be sent since we say her name as Pink. :flower:

7 hours ago, fiercE said:

Um, no?

Mess @ me signing up not knowing that y'all are gonna be judging these songs (pretty stupid of me tbh like what would be the criteria to win otherwise) AND on top of that, I just sent a Tove Lo song as my back up before reading the thread :deadbanana4:

Lettuce hope my main artist isn't banned either

nina_

6 minutes ago, nina_ said:

Mess @ me signing up not knowing that y'all are gonna be judging these songs (pretty stupid of me tbh like what would be the criteria to win otherwise) AND on top of that, I just sent a Tove Lo song as my back up before reading the thread :deadbanana4:

Lettuce hope my main artist isn't banned either

nina_

Welp

nina_

TOVE Lo, Weyes Blood, Beyonce and Sigrid are already banned for anyone who has yet to send

3 hours ago, Navyofbadgals said:

TOVE Lo, Weyes Blood, Beyonce and Sigrid are already banned for anyone who has yet to send

:deadbanana2: 

the ones who sent in sigrid tho. i will probably rank yall very high :smitten:

7 hours ago, Navyofbadgals said:

I- 

That's what I get for not sending early :rip:

Those two Beyoncé slots better have been used for Homecoming. I know we didn’t lose our only two chances to use Bey with The Gift.

m4qRs2B.gif

9 hours ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Weyes Blood

YAAAAAAAS @ Ice Flood!

I knew the uglees would be basic, and send Tove Lo, Billie and Beyonce.

Excited for my out of the box pick to WIN. :fan:

15 hours ago, prézli said:

Um, no?

I just saw this but yes, Jone allowed it on season 1. Since technically they're not using the letters.

2 hours ago, Witch Privilege said:

I knew the uglees would be basic, and send Tove Lo, Billie and Beyonce.

Excited for my out of the box pick to WIN. :fan:

We should get bonus points for being original and not knocking a girl out first round.

cGLvF6R.gif

9 hours ago, fiercE said:

I just saw this but yes, Jone allowed it on season 1. Since technically they're not using the letters.

Are we talking about Jone who rarely spoke English?

cGLvF6R.gif

I def banned them in the previous season.

Oh mess so the artist's name cant have an "A" 

Oh ok whew chile

Hi :heart2: most of you have already sent, but just wanted to notify you guys that there's a lil over 30 hours left to send an entry if you have not yet OR if you want to change your entry. Future rounds will have shorter deadlines for those wondering (this was an outlier) :heart2: 

also some people have already changed their entries and this is the ban list

Weyes Blood

Tove Lo

Red Velvet

Sigrid

Miley Cyrus

Billie Eilish

other artists who have been mentioned might be off the ban list, but if you do want to change your entry keep in mind that these artists are not available (unless someone changes again)

thank you :heart2: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.