• Navyofbadgals

• miguel

• thecptz

• touya kinomoto

14 minutes ago, luckystrike said:

PTNS (Post The Next Season)

9xZPg9O.gif

Tag clue :fan:

this has been a great season! congratulations to everyone and especially to @rl231 for winning and @Navyofbadgals for a successful game!

can't wait for vl6. maybe i'll play!

1 hour ago, Astronomy said:

oh wow, oh wow

im super proud of you!! congratz legend!! @rl231

mbY1Umc.gif

1 hour ago, Touch It said:

congrats @rl231:heart2:

2 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

this has been a great season! congratulations to everyone and especially to @rl231 for winning and @Navyofbadgals for a successful game!

can't wait for vl6. maybe i'll play!

thanks legends!!!

41 minutes ago, shelven said:

Congrats @rl231!! At least now I can say I was punched out by the eventual winner :eli:

The best always get punched out :eli:, but really, thank you! 

congratulations :clap3: this was a really fun game, great job to the hoest, i'll be sure to sign up again!

congratulations @rl231 on your win!! and your first in a few years? iconic! 

thank you to @Navyofbadgals for hosting an awesome season! it was very well organized and a great time. this is one of my favorite ATRL games (shout out to JONE for creating it years ago) due to the chance to discover new artists but also really force yourself to dig around and find hidden gems due to the banned letters. i think the last season was 3-4 years ago so i was incredibly excited to have it back. 

thank you to @Astronomy @touya kinomoto @disruptive for your critiques all season and helping me stay HIGH like 5,000 times. you all were great as judges!

@clue @Staryu it was great playing with you both and thanks for introducing me to some new bops x congrats on being finalists!

loving my third place consistency in this and Ranking Roulette @thecptz thanks for saving me back in round 3 <3 

1 minute ago, Element said:

thank you to @Navyofbadgals for hosting an awesome season! it was very well organized and a great time. this is one of my favorite ATRL games (shout out to JONE for creating it years ago) due to the chance to discover new artists but also really force yourself to dig around and find hidden gems due to the banned letters. i think the last season was 3-4 years ago so i was incredibly excited to have it back. 

thank you to @Astronomy @touya kinomoto @disruptive for your critiques all season and helping me stay HIGH like 5,000 times. you all were great as judges!

@clue @Staryu it was great playing with you both and thanks for introducing me to some new bops x congrats on being finalists!

loving my third place consistency in this and Ranking Roulette @thecptz thanks for saving me back in round 3 <3 

ilysm

1 minute ago, Element said:

i love you so much element

1 hour ago, Element said:

ilysm :heart2:

10 hours ago, Element said:

ily :heart2: 

congrats @rl231 i do hate u so much though for eliminating me!! dont ever talk to me or my daughter again!!!! x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.