• thecptz

• touya kinomoto

1 minute ago, Element said:

There were like three songs available for that part :bibliahh: 

good luck clue and rl!!

ily congrats on top 3 :heart2: 

TOP 2

Spoiler

Well.. it was close. rl231 and clue, thank you for some amazing entries. Only one person can win, and I hoped that this final round would prove it, I don't wanna be cliché, but all four of you have already proven that you would be worthy winners. You guys did so in this final round as well, and.. the rihsults were close.. but only one can win..

on 2nd place..

Spoiler

Wouldn't you like to know huh

Spoiler

either rl231 or clue..

Spoiler

2nd place

Clue

part 1: 2,2

part 2: 2,2

part 3: 2,6

average: 2,26667

clue you did so good :heart2: ily so much, and you definitely left your mark on the competition, and yes, you may host next season :heart2: can't wait for Vanishing Letters: Dragon Kingdom!

that means..

the winner

Spoiler

is rl231

:jonny: CONGRATS!!! Who would've thought! You had a really solid run, but you really managed to peak at the right moments, getting your first wins at the end of the competition, including this one! All 3 of your choices were extremely solid and I like to thank miguel for sabotaging Nobody, so that the rihsults would be more tense :fan: but you deserved to win! congrats so much 

ily (no homo tho)

part 1: 2,4

part 2: 2,2

part 3: 2

average: 2,2

Hope you guys had fun :heart2: 

that was it for VL5, I really wanted to bring back this oldie but goldie, and whilst i may be a flop hoest, I still hope you guys had fun :heart2: i sure did

OMG CONGRATS @rl231 :clap3: if i knew you'd win, i wouldnt save your ass twice kii jk! ily!!! congrats

congrats to you too @clue. win ASC instead!!! the superior game!

the averages were SO close!

congrats to both of you babies @rl231 @clue (no homo rl, all the homo clue) :heart2: 

disruptive

Congrats to all

2 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

that was it for VL5, I really wanted to bring back this oldie but goldie, and whilst i may be a flop hoest, I still hope you guys had fun :heart2: i sure did

you did a great job boo (up until you took a week to post the finale entries but-). thank you for hoesting and for having me as a judge, ily (i really ****ing don't) :heart2: 

@Navyofbadgals ty for hosting <3 i had fun playing and judging :heart2: lysm

1 minute ago, disruptive said:

you did a great job boo (up until you took a week to post the finale entries but-). thank you for hoesting and for having me as a judge, ily (i really ****ing don't) :heart2: 

hate you too boo :heart2: 

you were tasteless most of the time, but you were like always one time and even posted some rounds so you were really appreciated after all huh!

Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

CONGRATS!!! Who would've thought! You had a really solid run, but you really managed to peak at the right moments, getting your first wins at the end of the competition, including this one! All 3 of your choices were extremely solid and I like to thank miguel for sabotaging Nobody, so that the rihsults would be more tense :fan: but you deserved to win! congrats so much 

Right!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm honestly shocked, but I knew that I had a good chance after the positive feedback (except you @disruptive but we're still cool so I'll allow it). It's also my first ever win on ATRL since Last Member Standing like 6 years ago :rip:, and that barely even counts lol.  

Thank you @Navyofbadgals, it's been awesome, and also ty for listening to my mini-rants and me consistently going back and forth on entries (also for letting me submit P!nk!).

@clue @Element @Staryu - you all are great, and I'm glad to have taken part in this finale with you all!

@thecptz - THANK YOU for saving my precious ass TWICE. I literally wouldn't have been here without you!

@disruptive @touya kinomoto @Astronomy - thank you for being judges, and judging me and being great!

And that's it - what a fun game, glad to have taken part, and now I have a meeting in 2 minutes lmfaooooooooo

Just now, clue said:

VL6 Coming in the SUMMER

dragon kingdom edition coming omg can't wait :duca: 

aw love you @rl231 enjoy the meeting

Just now, rl231 said:

. It's also my first ever win on ATRL since Last Member Standing like 6 years ago :rip:

we just.. we just LOVE to see it :celestial:

1 minute ago, Navyofbadgals said:

hate you too boo :heart2: 

you were tasteless most of the time, but you were like always one time and even posted some rounds so you were really appreciated after all huh!

blasfemy

-

OT: Nobody ****ing SUCKS!!!!

disruptive

1 minute ago, rl231 said:

also for letting me submit P!nk!

also yes thank you for acknowledging this, this was hard

10 minutes ago, disruptive said:

the averages were SO close!

congrats to both of you babies @rl231 @clue (no homo rl, all the homo clue) :heart2: 

disruptive

Bahahahaha thank you (and also no homo lmfao)

5 minutes ago, thecptz said:

aw love you @rl231 enjoy the meeting

it's fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun, you shoulda totally got rid of me when you had the chance :eli: 

Just now, rl231 said:

it's fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun, you shoulda totally got rid of me when you had the chance :eli: 

well i already made you lose back then in survivor so i guess we're equal now!!

Just now, thecptz said:

well i already made you lose back then in survivor so i guess we're equal now!!

UGH DO NOT REMIND ME!!!!!!

Just now, rl231 said:

UGH DO NOT REMIND ME!!!!!!

ok sorree :emofish:

1 minute ago, thecptz said:

ok sorree :emofish:

still love ya tho :hug:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.