[RESULTS] - Camila Cabello - 'Romance' (pg. 15)

pavi

3F4hN5H.png

It's time for a survivor for the highly discussed second studio album by Camila Cabello! Participate now to show love to your favourite tracks and eliminate the ones you despise :gaycat2:

───────────────────

ROUND 1:

───────────────────

Shameless
Living Proof

Should've Said It

My Oh My (feat. DaBaby)

Señorita (feat. Shawn Mendes)

Liar

Bad Kind of Butterflies

Easy

Feel It Twice

Dream Of You

Cry For Me

This Love

Used To This

First Man

───────────────────

SAVE 2, OFF 3

───────────────────

I tagged a lot of people from the album thread and the Camila base, but had no time to cover all pages, so be sure to tag your fellow Camilizers to let them know the survivor started! PM me if you want to be removed or added :heart2:

@Villanelle @Supervillain @QueenofCopyPaste @TalkThatRihanna @Dolce Vita @HandsToMyself @levi_valvi @BlackoutZone @Dragonfly @MariaAndreea @KasioKas @Bencharmer @GabrielLavigne @KillingYourCareer @Wake Up @Lady Claire @georgerose @Burqa @MusicTalker @LovaticSwiftie @Aaron @Ghost @aliwonderland @ThePinkWidow @bows-beanies @Olhiver @Bicassie @FAN @Icarus @The Next Day @Diarrhoea @britkneepopboi @haroo @Ivan_brit @skwonderfactory @MattyTacos @Venom @rac7d @rta1913 @J-esper @Slate @istersay @~Start The Music @Bentley @Oxygen @arianacabaeo @Witnessed ET @Verge of Obscene @AMIT @DancingShoes @SealitwithaJ @Marco23 @issgouding @stevenisFADING @Jai @selfmadelatino @SchmoodRing @harry_bev @Moonlightbae @MoonlightFrosting @80x100 @Yusuf Utku Sezgin @Louder @perpetual novice @Lost In Paradise @Ava Max @sweetkiss @argos @skwonderfactory @JonnyCat @Taylor fanboy @grandewhispers @Indielena @omorfo @dangerousalex @willmcclure9 @richp13 @Eternium @ultraviolence.xx @Psycho @mokitsu @JonnyCat @CosTaSsSs @CandleGuy @AbeHicks @selena_lavigne @Blv2012 @Ruben @Mythology @DockDock @mylicious @ccfan007 @Pinter @DevinWylde @Leon @FallingFromCloud9 @bearman @cliche_display @nooniebao @Kamil24 @#Beautiful @Hidden @Starkboy @revivedgomez @mistertsa @CovalentBondage @Syňth @Mark Rih @Catch22 @Green @Iceland @Robburro @Elite Four Brad @Nova_23 @Selegend @dwuw @SlaylorSwift @kellysclarkson @justin464 @Bencharmer @Cherish @The Destiny Hope @Popboi. @Syd @werkbitch @fais_2311 @EriKills @Goofy @FefeDobson @FanOfPop @Lil Mxnster @Ialmostdo @Desire @OnlyManInTheWorld @MattyTacos @Same Ol' Mistakes @freakum. @Bussea @boyandhistiger @memi stan @eli's_rhythm @HANZ94 @sakisfan16 @moonlitdick @dillan @OBEY @Ava Max @Cherish @inshadesofcool @Venom @sweetkiss @americanlife @Baby Judas @dangerous. @Narima @letscauseascene1 @19SLAYty9 @Rami328 @Oculus @Bad Things @Veis @popularmoonlight @Trent @LoveLiveMusic @Isaiah @normanikordeix @gab00 @Bloody @moorea @DylanDean @Meev @cliche_display @Sam96 @Sacrifice @TheFireLexus @SimpleForms @anali @Weeaboo @jdanton2 @HolyYoursTruly @Never Ending @luckystrike @Euterpe @OldSoul @Kedzie53 @lovetrueromance @Terylee @Bindi @lousaysthings @MusicLoverDude @legendaya_SSLP @Ricky Wilson

Edited by pavi

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pavi

• HandsToMyself

• Sam96

• Bindi

Top Posters In This Topic

No song deserves to win, they are all losers

SAVE:

Easy

Used to This

OFF:

Senorita

My Oh My

This Love

Edited by BlackoutZone

Save Used to This and Living Proof

Off Bad kind of Butterflies, Feel it Twice, Cry for Me

9 minutes ago, 80x100 said:

:psyduck: how

I’ve grown to like it but it’s still bottom 3 of the album

NGflj8C.gif

SAVE

Shameless

Dream Of You

OFF

Liar

Should've Said It

Feel It Twice

Edited by pavi

Save:

Bad Kind of Butterflies

Cry For Me

Off:

Living Proof

Easy

Dream of You

SAVE

Bad Kind of Butterflies

This Love

OFF

Easy

Dream of You

Used to This

save:

liar

easy

off: 

dream of you

used to this

this love

Edited by DylanDean

Save:

This Love 

Living Proof

Off:
Dream Of You
Feel It Twice
First Man

People offing This God when it's the best song on the album 

Edited by HolyYoursTruly

Off:

Shameless 

Liar 

Save:

Señorita 

Easy 

Used To This 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.